Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,989 members, 7,848,978 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (4899 Views)

Rate My Looks Please / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Truth Be Told Ethiopian/eritrean Girls Are: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by mishoo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
@poster, na wa for you. This one na advert or wetin?? Okay, so you want people's approval so that you'll be sure you are 'not too bad' or you want more 'babes' to be interested in you ?? I just dont know what the aim of this Thread is.

Can someone with more sence shed some light ??
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by nana(f): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2007
He said girls trip for his looks alot. As in Handsome is an understatement when describing him,shey u grab?
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by mishoo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
Sorry, but i dont know what he wants us to say concerning that. We can say

1) Oh they are mistaken. Are they blind ?? You are the half brother of the Orangutang at the Main Park.
2) Or sure, they should kill you with affection because Denzel Washington aint got your looks.
Now most of the peep followed the 1st one, and the guy is crying 'foul' .

some guys sha !!

@poster, go GET A LIFE !!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by ToToChoper: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
Ta!!!who dash monkey banana……Gringory Akabogu cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin, so nah inside computer here u dey hide. Wait make i find your oga zebrudaya, you go hear nwiii. cheesy wink grin wink

*****also what's with those tight jeans*****

Hmmm, may be this was a photo shoot for a part in one of those Western movies.
Ooookkkkk, abeg take style warn me first, so i go prepare myself, used to seeing those cowboys with cowboy hats.  cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by nana(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2007
U lot,lets appreciate God's work na.
Dude i gbadun ur pic jare.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by darlingD(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
abiooooooo
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by mamaput(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
Mr poster why say a thing like that. ? Are you into men?
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2007
Ala wu otu! desert encroachment has to be tackled first
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by tnaidaR(f): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
O boy, why u deh do this kain tin to urself? people get liver sha grin

lmao@ the commentsgrin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by snazzydawn(f): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
dayyyyuuuummmmmm! I actually drooled! shocked
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by doyin13(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
snazzydawn:

dayyyyuuuummmmmm! I actually drooled! shocked

me too
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by debosky(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
fine boy no pimples, nothing do you jare grin grin

to the one dating 10 girls who won most beautiful girl in their department from unilag, you mean you believed the stories those ashies on Sanusi Fafunwa told you? anybody, even omo alatas claim to be students of unilag once they are in Lagos, dem don find correct lie to snag foolish maga like yourself grin grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hi Snazzy, you drooled?

I have his contact.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by funkybaby(f): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2007
debosky:

fine boy no pimples, nothing do you jare grin grin

to the one dating 10 girls who won most beautiful girl in their department from unilag, you mean you believed the stories those ashies on Sanusi Fafunwa told you? anybody, even omo alatas claim to be students of unilag once they are in Lagos, them don find correct lie to snag foolish maga like yourself grin grin

jeez. i don laugh tire.  grin grin grin  grin jeez.

@poster
you dey mentally alright?? i doubt am. this picture reminds me of the gallery section section of faceoffestac.net back in da days   grin grin grin somepeople do have the guts to put their wowo picture on the internet.  angry
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by doyin13(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
@funkybaby

come on sharrap there

see as spit dey comot from your mouth

u know say u like the boy com dey pretend for here

nonsense

@poster

go on forward jo
u be fine boy
atutupuyoyo
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by funkybaby(f): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
@doyin

me?? this reptile?? angry God forbid ! angry back to sender. you wan make i swear for you in ijebu language?? angry

actually, am drooling over the picture in your own profile.  grin grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by doyin13(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
@funkybaby

men i no know say u get good eye like this

grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by debosky(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2007
style style toasting in progress grin grin

ol boy carry go jare, finest boy, in fact u suppose dey wear veil now to stop the sisters from falling into sin grin grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
eehekwa
doyin13:

@funkybaby

men i no know say u get good eye like this

grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
@wendymamba you are the only smart one here, others are dummies, you  guys have made me laugh for two days straight , i might have to go see a doctor cus i think i cracked a rib, yall say goodbye to the pics, i feel bad already, but that my friend too brag, i just wanted to give him a taste of reality!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by snazzydawn(f): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2007
friend ke! if we truly gbadun the pic, you for gree say na you but now that everyone has had a nightmare, you now say it is your friend. Well, na you sabi o.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by snazzydawn(f): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2007
friend ke! if we truly gbadun the pic, you for gree say na you but now that everyone has had a nightmare, you now say it is your friend. Well, na you sabi o.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
whatever, like me saying that will make me feel any better if it was mine, if u see me u go dey speak in tongues! no try me o! una wicked sha, crazy bunch.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2007
O boy, who u de yan? you for no tell us say na your friend if you no get am from the girls.

No worry we no know you.

Some Ajegunle girls fit de drool over you though, not every Ajebabe go even do am,
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
hescool:

whatever, like me saying that will make me feel any better if it was mine, if u see me u go dey speak in tongues! no try me o! una wicked sha, crazy bunch.

Good for you! Whether the picture's you or not, at least you can take a joke, without resorting to insults. smiley
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by SecondNjoy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Poster - dont mind the ladies - their boyfriend can never be as good looking as u - keep up the good work.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by mukina2: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Siena
the guy is dreaming . . let him enjoy his dream cheesy

@hescool
wonder who will drool undecided
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by snazzydawn(f): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ poster, we are crazy, that can be remedied, but boy oh boy, to be ugly?hmmmmm

girls are so shallow indeed! rubbish post. Maybe you drank 3 bottles of udeme that is why you think every girl is as shallow as you actually are.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
hahahahahahaha, abeg i don do! una fit send person go commit suicide, kai, nairaland
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
@snazzy, mgbeke like u, no let me start with u o! kilode
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by SecondNjoy(f): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2007
you will wonder who these women go out with - to say that guy is ugly - hmmm - maybe u all date Denzel or Usher or someone like that - hmmm,
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by doyin13(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2007
hescool:

@snazzy, mgbeke like u, no let me start with u o! kilode

ol bob

no even try am
u don see snazzydawn

na real omoge o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) / Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.