Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) (4902 Views)

Rate My Looks Please / Rate My Looks! Be Sincere! No Matter How Harsh! / Truth Be Told Ethiopian/eritrean Girls Are: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by doyin13(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2007
ol bob

N-joy u fine o grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2007
clearly u suffer from woworism for u to call that mgbeke correct omoge, na pose we go chop. she is way below, complete the sentence.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by doyin13(m): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2007
if she wowo, then i must be wowo too. grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2007
i guess u are!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2007
i guess u are!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by dellaz(f): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2007
@ hescool

Na who u dey call mgbeke? Snazzydawn!!!!
huh na so! Y u come dey lie ?
I sure say na evryday u dey check d gal's pic
omo girl na babe! kiss

Wey ur picture self make we see am!!

wowo thing like u!!!!!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2007
wethin the worry this rosie odonell look alike! neways i aint surprised that u will support ur likes. u girls shoould start a wowor girls association, mgbeorie oshi!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by dellaz(f): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

Wowo association abi?

No problem we go invite u make u come be
d father of the day as na all of us wowo
together,olodo!!!!!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by lateefah79: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2007
ferry,i bow for u o,which pisure u put for there now?me no c u o,abi u hand dey scratch u to rite somtin?
put pisure now make we comment.abi u dey fear?make u no go carry somkin interner pisure com here o.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by wendymanda: 1:28am On Aug 24, 2007
@hescool, people like you make Nairaland amazing. I think you should post another picture of yourself so that those doubting Thomases will bite their tongue. I love Nigerians and Nairaland you people make me laugh too much. This was genius. Did your friend see the comments?
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by PTH(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2007
hmmmm boys are so shallow, they decieve themselves into thinking girls drool over them cus of their comical looks.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by hescool(m): 2:17am On Aug 24, 2007
@wendymamba, i only show am the 1st page, then promised him i was going to take off his pics and delete the topic. i bet he was humbled yesterday although he fronted that he didnt care, ur post on what have this guy done to me got me rolling on the floor, i do mistake attach my pics first but then i commot am attention no dey hungry me like that.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by wendymanda: 2:24am On Aug 24, 2007
@wendymamba, i only show am the 1st page, then promised him i was going to take off his pics and delete the topic. i bet he was humbled yesterday although he fronted that he didnt care, your post on what have this guy done to me got me rolling on the floor, i do mistake attach my pics first but then i commot am attention no dey hungry me like that.

I honestly kept laughing everytime I even thought of the topic. I opened it at work today jsut to read but I was laughing so hard I had to close it. Well since you have removed the picture the comments are still funny but not as with the picture. You can delete it if you want. I wanted to copy some of the funny quotes for a compilation of funny quotes on Nairaland I am making. What if you put your picture on your profile?
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 2:49am On Aug 24, 2007
The bone of contention don comot na. Why una de kill un sef. after all my guy don deny em self. so wetin u wand do again? N-joy fine sha. But the other babe wee una call dee ssexy. ready to go,, hahahaa
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 2:52am On Aug 24, 2007
Na mojito he ma drink abi na serbian VODKA. Try it
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by snazzydawn(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
my friend stop denying yourself. na u dey for that pic.

after all, it is not your fault that you are the way you are.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by boysteve1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm Debosky E be like say dem send you!!!!I ain't liening ohhh 10girls for 10department, am in the school baby i know unilag girls and non unilag girls, I know wat u need, Its my Pic and i won't send it to you!!!!!!!!Naughty garl!!!
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2007
Snazzy why u change the other pic na? Na because I say u are sexy and ready to go?

Make u bring am back. Anyway these ones are good and fine
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by snazzydawn(f): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
abeg I remove am before you begin jack yaself grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2007
Jack? wetin be jack? cool
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by snazzydawn(f): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2007
ask your dictionary.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2007
I don try but the meanings wey I see na suicide.
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2007
Just saw your blog page. You be this edikaiko people.

I understand where u are coming from. And you come de pretty. This one na bomb all together. No be only jack I go jack I go do more,
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by texas543(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2007
Wetin sef? U don make the guy comot that handsome face from his profile. Aye ma nika ooo! grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2007
which one be aye ma nika?
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by texas543(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
Ooops. It means what a cruel world shocked (Sorry, It's my local dialect)
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2007
Ok my broda. No kwalms, I de understand amd to mean underwear, do not tell anybody I said that
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by DrDre1(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2007
@ Poster
Stop this kind of rough play grin
Next time you try it, I will put you in NL Hospital psychiatric ward grin
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by acidrop(f): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2007
@poster where is d pic?
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2007
E don commot am.

You wan pour am acid? easy
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by acidrop(f): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2007
so hw am i suppose to comment here whitout cing the pic undecided
Re: Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) by faketan(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2007
You came late na. it is a pity, Well comment , the pic looked like Vince or may be Brad , now comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread, I Think An Inluv With Debosky! / Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) / Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.