Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form (33379 Views)

INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes? / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Adeeleshor: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
seyidollar4real:
Anyone from ibadan that has received text or email for screening
For SPO not yet
But for PO & APO some applicants had received text message while some received an email to bring their original education qualification to INEC local government offices
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
I applied for SPO in Lagos.
I've got my acknowledgment sheet and filled availability form..
What next?
Has the screening started for SPO in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
SPO in Lagos State,any info on the screening date?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
HenryWilliams:
What next?
Your local Govt?Am yet to receive update
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 5:40am On Jan 30, 2023
odutugars:

Your local Govt?Am yet to receive update

Lagos Mainland
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by eteebanky1: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
J
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Lagos Mainland
Any update for SPO screening in Lagos State?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
odutugars:

Any update for SPO screening in Lagos State?

I'm hearing 3rd February.. don't know how true tho.
Keeping me fingers crossed
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Kindly update us , thanks
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by rowland545(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Anyone that has applied in Abuja ? Is there any news
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by DestinyToRule(m): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2023
HenryWilliams:

That is training not screening, screening is done and closed na.

Oshodi / Isolo LG, Alimosho LG and many LG have done their screening i am witness since January 11

If u don't received message to come for ur screening maybe ur name is not on d list.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by DestinyToRule(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2023
HenryWilliams:
What next?

Yeah... SPO and PO do their screening same day
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by DestinyToRule(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2023
odutugars:
SPO in Lagos State,any info on the screening date?

PO and SPO do screening same day @ Oshodi / Isolo LG, Alimosho and other since January 11
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2023
DestinyToRule:

Oshodi / Isolo LG, Alimosho LG and many LG have done their screening i am witness since January 11

If u don't received message to come for ur screening maybe ur name is not on d list.

Noted
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by mela82(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2023
DestinyToRule:

PO and SPO do screening same day @ Oshodi / Isolo LG, Alimosho and other since January 11

SPO have not been screened, is only PO and APO has been screened. Am taking from Rivers state. They said SPO will not be local government affairs but Headquarters. I believe is applicable to all state. Waiting for latest Information.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2023
I was at Kosofe Local Govt Lagos,for SPO screening and was told to go INEC headquarter Yaba.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2023
odutugars:
I was at Kosofe Local Govt Lagos,for SPO screening and was told to go INEC headquarter Yaba.
Have you gone there and screened?
Kindly update so others can also follow suit
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Have you gone there and screened?
Kindly update so others can also follow suit
I was at the Kosofe Local Govt Lagos yesterday,I've not been screened, they are waiting for the list from the headquarter, Yaba.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=DestinyToRule post=120542885]

If u don't received message to come for ur screening maybe ur name is not on d list. I met AEO yesterday.
They haven't done screening for SPO in Kosofe Local Govt Lagos,I was there yesterday.They are expecting the list from the headquarter Yaba
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Oluwaseun1995: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
mela82:

SPO have not been screened, is only PO and APO has been screened. Am taking from Rivers state. They said SPO will not be local government affairs but Headquarters. I believe is applicable to all state. Waiting for latest Information.

Hello, please I also did my screening for PO at Eliozu, Rivers, however, I have not heard anything yet from them with regards training. Please if you don't mind can you give me your number so that I can always chat you up if there is any latest update you relate to me and of it is me that have the info, I'll relate it to you you.

Thank you
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=odutugars post=120547033][/quote]

The screening you're talking about .. is it just for PO or everyone in including SPO?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=odutugars post=120547033][/quote]

We're saying the same thing..
I applied for SPO.
According to the information here
SPO hasn't been screened yet Talkless of training.
We await further update .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by PeterObi4LP: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
SPO will commence screening from Thursday, Friday, Saturday next week. Your ears should be on the ground to hear more details later.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 4:39am On Feb 02, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
SPO will commence screening from Thursday, Friday, Saturday next week. Your ears should be on the ground to hear more details later.
State and local Govt?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2023
HenryWilliams:

We're saying the same thing..
I applied for SPO.
According to the information here
SPO hasn't been screened yet Talkless of training.
We await further update .
Thanks
Kindly update me,I applied for SPO too, Kosofe Local Govt Lagos
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Source?

Election is on 25th..
Less than three weeks to go
Can screening and training be concluded by then? Knowing the bureaucratic nature of Nigerian Civil Service.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by PeterObi4LP: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2023
odutugars:

State and local Govt?

Ajeromi, Lagos
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Yibo(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Ajeromi, Lagos
you want to rig in favour of Peter Pandora Obituary
It can not work
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by yemzone(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oluwaseun1995:

Hello, please I also did my screening for PO at Eliozu, Rivers, however, I have not heard anything yet from them with regards training. Please if you don't mind can you give me your number so that I can always chat you up if there is any latest update you relate to me and of it is me that have the info, I'll relate it to you you.

Thank you
I guess you're not a corps member. You can go to where you did the screening and ask for details about the training.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by yemzone(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Igbo:
It can not work
Your comment doesn't portray your signature. 🤔
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by PeterObi4LP: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Igbo:
It can not work

I have it already in the bag for Obi
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Anyone with SPO update nationwide?
Time is slipping away fast.
Abi politicians don hijack all the slots?
Cos I don't trust em.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / ¤ JONATHAN KING LIMITED ¤ Canadian Visa Lottery / My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.