Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form (33370 Views)

INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes? / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by NgFeds: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wuminity:

Kindly assist with the source of information.

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
NgFeds:

Thank you for the information.....

It remains time and specific venue.

Modified

I just made enquiry from the inec office at the local government now.

If you are under Ibadan north, kindly go to ikolaba grammar school for the training.

The time is 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm daily
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wuminity:

Modified

If you are under Ibadan north, kindly go to ikolaba grammar school for the training.

How can someone check for SPO Lagos Mainland?
Should we check State HQ?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
HenryWilliams:

How can someone check for SPO Lagos Mainland?
Should we check State HQ?

Check the local government you applied for,

They will give you the information needed.

I'll advice you go within today and Friday, since your training is coming up on Saturday and Sunday, so you won't be left behind.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Kheney89: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
EBENKOCITY:
For those of you that missed your screening, go along with your printout on training day. You will be screened

Got any idea about Ratech training?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Kheney89: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=NgFeds post=120733004][/quote]

Is there no training for people who applied for RATECH?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wuminity:

Check the local government you applied for,

They will give you the information needed.

I'll advice you go within today and Friday, since your training is coming up on Saturday and Sunday, so you won't be left behind.

Very wise suggestion. I'll go there tomorrow morning . Thanks, much appreciated

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wuminity:

Modified

Were you screened prior to this point?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Were you screened prior to this point?

As in?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wuminity:

As in?

Have you done screening of documents?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Have you done screening of documents?

Yup..... I did
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wuminity:

Yup..... I did today

For SPO ?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by ebenezer880(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
SimpleLife23:

Just ur acknowledgement slip and text msg or mail msg for invitation

Please any update on the training venue
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 1:52am On Feb 09, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Very wise suggestion. I'll go there tomorrow morning . Thanks, much appreciated

Your local Govt?Pls update me
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Yibo(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2023
What is the status of those who applied for SPO?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2023
odutugars:

Your local Govt?Pls update me
Lagos Mainland in Lagos.
I'll be going there this morning..
Hopefully I'll get some info to share.. or not 🤔

Update:
So I went to my LGA INEC office at Adekunle.
I was reliably informed that the State INEC office handles SPO. I was told to ask for the State Training Officer, that she would give more clarification.
So onwards I trudged to No 2 Birrel Avenue to see Madam STO. easier said than done. The place resembled Fort Knox
I sha gained entry and met one officer who acted imperiously (can't blame him tho, power comes to them every 4 years or so). Told me the STO is in a meeting and can't be disturbed . To be honest sha. The whole place was a beehive of activity.. materials coming in and out, heavily armed security agents around.
Whilst I was looking around awestruck.. another officer ambled along, presumably a senior officer so I introduced myself in civil service parlance. He immediately went bonhomie.
He told me training will commence this weekend.. Saturday and Sunday. Successful applicants will be contacted via email/sms starting from today (Thursday 9/2/23).
I collected his digits and went on my merry way.
Two things I gathered from my trip was
1. Training will start definitely this weekend for SPO.
2. Screening (if applicable) will also be done on same day .

My observation and opinion.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2023
HenryWilliams:

For SPO ?

No mind me jare, I was already feeling sleepy when I typed that.

It was since upper week jare, as APO
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Wuminity:

No mind me jare, I was already feeling sleepy when I typed that.

It was since upper week jare, as APO

Okay. Thought so

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2023
Update:
I was reliably informed that the State INEC office handles SPO. I was told to ask for the State Training Officer, that she would give more clarification.
So onwards I trudged to No 2 Birrel Avenue to see Madam STO. easier said than done. The place resembled Fort Knox
I sha gained entry and met one officer who acted imperiously (can't blame him tho, power comes to them every 4 years or so). Told me the STO is in a meeting and can't be disturbed . To be honest sha. The whole place was a beehive of activity.. materials coming in and out, heavily armed security agents around.
Whilst I was looking around awestruck.. another officer ambled along, presumably a senior officer so I introduced myself in civil service parlance. He immediately went bonhomie.
He told me training will commence this weekend.. Saturday and Sunday. Successful applicants will be contacted via email/sms starting from today (Thursday 9/2/23).

3 Likes

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by PeterObi4LP: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2023
I just left INEC office now. I was told that screening will commence this Saturday by 10am. The same man that screen APO and PO in my location told me himself.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Yibo(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Lagos Mainland in Lagos.
I'll be going there this morning..
Hopefully I'll get some info to share.. or not 🤔

Update:

👍👍👍👌👌👌
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
HenryWilliams:
Update:

You're highly appreciated 😊
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
HenryWilliams:
Update:

Let's be hopefully for text message/email to be coming in as from today
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by PeterObi4LP: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
I just receive this text message now. So I felt I should share it.

YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO THE TRAINING OF INEC SPOs ON SAT. 11/2/23 & 12/2/23 @ .....
TIME: 9AM
COME WITH YOUR PRINTOUT, EVIDENCE OF WORK PLACE/SAL. GL.

Sender: MToken
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
11th should be on Sunday. What role did you apply for, and which state?
PeterObi4LP:

YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO THE TRAINING OF INEC SPOs ON SAT. 11/2/23 & 12/2/23 @ .....

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HASSANwinger(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
State pls
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by enilola5: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pls which state
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by LagosLMIS: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
The Lagos State Government through the Lagos State Employment Trust Funds (LSETF) is introducing a labour market information system (LMIS) that will provide students with up-to-date information on the skills that are in demand in the local labor market. We would like students studying courses related to Construction, Creative and Technology in any of the tertiary institutions in Lagos . Kindly fill the survey below;

https://www.research.net/r/RFHPQW6

Your participation in this survey will be very much appreciated and your responses will be kept confidential. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Kindly assist in taking out time to fill this survey, your input will be well appreciated. For those that fill the survey, you will have access to the LMIS portal and opportunity to meet potential employers

PS: Only Lagos State Residents should fill this survey.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
HenryWilliams:
Update:

I just received a message for the training as SPO, Lagos
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Cool
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
odutugars:

I just received a message for the training as SPO, Lagos

Great.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by HenryWilliams(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
odutugars:

You're highly appreciated 😊

Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test / What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? / CONOIL Is Collecting CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.