Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form (33355 Views)

INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes? / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2023
henroo2003:

I was at Somolu Inec office today(Sunday) for screening because the availability from sent to my mail after my registration was from Somolu.

I was told that the headquarters will sent message to SPO. The headquarters is at Yaba. I will be there tomorrow (Monday) for enquiry
Any update for SPO?
Thank you for the update.Pls update us when you are back from the headquarter.Thanks.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Oh, that's cool. Let's pray they will increase it again this period smiley
kolarov93:

That’s 2019 sir. They may have upgraded it cause a Corper that participated in last year ekiti election said she received 17500
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Nickymezor(f): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Nickymezor(f): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bsmart12:
I have just receive from my email. Surulere lG. Screening starts today if you have applied successfully
Hello, please where is the Screening holding. Their office or the health Center in Akerele? I only received a mail on availability no text message for screening yet.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by seyidollar4real: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Anyone from ibadan that has received text or email for screening
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2023
seyidollar4real:

We still dey wait o,,,,
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by anissman(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
seyidollar4real:

Some don receive ooo
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
When is SPO screening in Kosofe Lagos State?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by nisot14: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
seyidollar4real:
Yes I have gotten a message. I was told to come 18 and 19 for screening
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Ewatommy06: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
nisot14:

Where pls and under which local government....

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
When will these people even send Umuahia/Abia State applicants text self?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by nisot14: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ewatommy06:

Where pls and under which local government....
Ibadan south west
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
seyidollar4real:

Don’t wait for the message. Go to inec office you applied to tomorrow. The screening hold 18 and 19
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by gold360(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2023
kolarov93:

Don’t wait for the message. Go to inec office you applied to tomorrow. The screening hold 18 and 19
yes, rivers state applicants take note, ours starts tomorrow 19 across the various LGAs
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
nisot14:

Hello,

Have you gone for the screening?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
I went for my screening today, oyo state to be precise. They have the list with them already, so they used the list to called us in one after the other.
As e reach my turn, na so the inec official dy tell me say am I sure I would be available for that job cause I too fresh pass dis kind job but deep down i feel like dis guy don’t know what’s going on grin grin

Me way sapa don choke

6 Likes

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Did you receive text message before going?
I have received any message, but I'm planning on going there.
kolarov93:
I went for my screening today, oyo state to be precise. They have the list with them already, so they used the list to called us in one after the other.
As e reach my turn, na so the inec official dy tell me say am I sure I would be available for that job cause I too fresh pass dis kind job but deep down i feel like dis guy don’t know what’s going on grin grin

Me way sapa don choke
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
What are the chances that I will be attending to/shortlisted without receiving message from them first? Thank you.
acumen90:
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
acumen90:

I received text but not everyone received. Just go dre, they have the list with them already

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by DEETOOBABA: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
@kolarov93

What are the thing you went with and do dey collect the original copy of all or photocopy...
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Ibomheadlines: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
acumen90:
When will these people even send Umuahia/Abia State applicants text self?
Which local government in umuahia did you apply? I did not get any text but I intend going there tomorrow.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mine is Umuahia North. What of you?
Ibomheadlines:

Which local government in umuahia did you apply? I did not get any text but I intend going there tomorrow.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
kolarov93:

Me way sapa don choke

What documents did you go with dear ... And which inec office did you go
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Monzze: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2023
Wuminity:

Go to the inec office in your LGA, and go along with the documents you used in process of application. I.e, if you apply with past Corp member(2018), go with your NYSC certificate and the acknowledgement slip that was sent to your email. They won't collect from you just for confirmation
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Monzze:

Go to the inec office in your LGA, and go along with the documents you used in process of application. I.e, if you apply with past Corp member(2018), go with your NYSC certificate and the acknowledgement slip that was sent to your email. They won't collect from you just for confirmation

All right, thank you

Even though my slip is having PO on it instead of SPO because I made mistake in the training availability check form that we were asked to fill.

I will go there this morning
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Wuminity:

I went with my acknowledgment slip, nysc discharge certificate and statement of result

NB: my screening venue is Atiba inec office headquarter Oyo state

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2023
DEETOOBABA:
@kolarov93

What are the thing you went with and do dey collect the original copy of all or photocopy...

Acknowledgement slip
Nysc cert
Statement of result
All na photocopy cause u will submit it with them
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by mela82(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Please anybody that will go for Rivers state inec adhoc staff screening exercise today should update us on what happen.

I applied for the post of SPO, I don't know if they are among.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by DEETOOBABA: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
@kolarov93
did you know where the training center is and when's the training gonna start.

kolarov93:

Acknowledgement slip
Nysc cert
Statement of result
All na photocopy cause u will submit it with them
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
DEETOOBABA:
@kolarov93
did you know where the training center is and when's the training gonna start.

Training would be a week to the election
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Dennisbulkan: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Has anyone in kwara state got invited?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

NGC Unltd:real Or Fake? / Ideas About PZ Cussons Aptitude Test / What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.