Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s (5605 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Wealthbrain22(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
The most beautiful gift God gave us is “change”. The fact that everything around us keeps changing is such a blessing because it’s the reason why we evolve and become better.

I learned this sad and heartbreaking truth about women in my 30s and it completely changed my perspective about life, relationships and even marriage.

Men, do you know women are not capable of seeing us as “human beings “ “a person” “an individual” ? It’s basically impossible for a female to see a man as a human being with emotions, needs and desires. Women are already programmed to see men as a “tool” to whatever their destination in life may be, or whatsoever their fantasies may be. They are programmed from birth to lean on men, to use men to their own advantage. They don’t care about whatever a man needs, it’s all about how to exploit every man that comes their way till they get to a point where they feel they have reached their desired destination in life. This is the reason why no matter what you sacrifice for a woman she will never be loyal to you because of it, if she’s loyal to you it’s not because of your sacrifices it’s because you’re still on track to getting her to her final destination in life so she won’t destroy whatever she has with you yet till you prove to her that you’re now incapable of taking her to her life’s destination.

MEN, WE ARE TOOLS TO WOMEN.

A woman will use your car, your house, your clothes to package herself for a better man that will be impressed by all you have done and giving to her, your sacrifice mean nothing to her, she’s on a journey and you have served your purpose.

You see these girls don’t care about your looks or height or your fat belly, all those things are just games women play to make you see her as a trophy, they pretend to care about these things to bruise your ego as a man, so that when she finally agrees to your advances you will see her as superior because she has made you feel like she’s managing you, and that’s when she starts to exploit you and use your resources to package herself for a better male option.

Don’t ever forget this truth about women, they are incapable of genuinely loving a man without expecting anything in return, you are just a tool in their game of chess.

Lastly, before you ever get married to any woman, tell her to sign a “prenup” with you, meaning if you both ever divorce she will get nothing from you, she only has access to whatever she came into the relationship with, all your properties remains with you, do that and come back to this thread to tell us if she’s still interested in marrying you.

This is the 21st century, guys be wise!

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Sammy101111(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol you are too clever I love that
Some week ago I was in a bar some set of ladies were partying this lady was drinking 5alive
One thing lead to another we both got close same day we where dancing can you believe this girl never drink this big 5 alive she bought are self finish she was still ordering for another one I told the bar man not to bring it she said why I told her have she drink the one on her table finish . she said and so lol me sharp guy I replied And so if he doesn’t bring it is the party over she was some how upset I just walked out of her .
You saw me in a bar You have your own drink still half she is ordering another one on my bill what for . I hate it when a woman think she is entitled to bill me any how . If you drink am finish na me go ask them to give you another one . Just one single woman want to drink 2 big 5 alive is that not greed .i just left her and sat down I ordered 2 plate of cow tail for my self the babe just they look me I know she felt like talking to me back but dam am not cheap is not that I can’t afford it but you are not entitled to do things with out my permission.
Always stand on your own vibes your own woman go come but if you keep trying to please a woman to show her you love her she will continue slipping

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by marlow1962(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ha, things fvked up these days my bro
Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by zexy2030(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
The most beautiful gift God gave us is “change”. The fact that everything around us keeps changing is such a blessing because it’s the reason why we evolve and become better.

I learned this sad and heartbreaking truth about women in my 30s and it completely changed my perspective about life, relationships and even marriage.

Men, do you know women are not capable of seeing us as “human beings “ “a person” “an individual” ? It’s basically impossible for a female to see a man as a human being with emotions, needs and desires. Women are already programmed to see men as a “tool” to whatever their destination in life may be, or whatsoever their fantasies may be. They are programmed from birth to lean on men, to use men to their own advantage. They don’t care about whatever a man needs, it’s all about how to exploit every man that comes their way till they get to a point where they feel they have reached their desired destination in life. This is the reason why no matter what you sacrifice for a woman she will never be loyal to you because of it, if she’s loyal to you it’s not because of your sacrifices it’s because you’re still on track to getting her to her final destination in life so she won’t destroy whatever she has with you yet till you prove to her that you’re now incapable of taking her to her life’s destination.

A woman will use your car, your house, your clothes to package herself for a better man that will be impressed by all you have done and giving to her, your sacrifice mean nothing to her, she’s on a journey and you have served your purpose.

You see these girls don’t care about your looks or height or your fat belly, all those things are just games women play to make you see her as a trophy, they pretend to care about these things to bruise your ego as a man, so that when she finally agrees to your advances you will see her as superior because she has made you feel like she’s managing you, and that’s when she starts to exploit you and use your resources to package herself for a better male option.

Don’t ever forget this truth about women, they are incapable of genuinely loving a man without expecting anything in return, you are just a tool in their game of chess.

Lastly, before you ever get married to any woman, tell her to sign a “prenup” with you, meaning if you both ever divorce she will get nothing from you, she only has access to whatever she came into the relationship with, all your properties remains with you, do that and come back to this thread to tell us if she’s still interested in marrying you.

W-worrisome
O-obstinate
M-manipulative
A-ntagonize their type
N-naughty

Solution:

1-Watch her
2. Order her
3. Model her
4. Attack her wrongs immediately.
5. "No" say it atimes to her needs.

Finally, if she is your wife LOVE HER. PROVIDE FOR HER.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Snitch24(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
bro
thanks
im very very impressed and motivated

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Lalami3232(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Should we tell him??

1 Share

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Nonexisting1: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
A man is just the vehicle every girl today plans to use and get to her destination. Know this and know peace. Ask your girlfriend why she loves you and see her give you loads of reasons. Ask your mother why she loves your dad and see her smile and use line like "my son, I don't even know why I love that troublesome man you call father". That's true love right there which doesn't exist in the heart of girls of 21st century.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Carcholce: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
OP, whoever you are and wherever you are.......

I will find you and I will hug you and kiss you and then hand you over to the feminist Roman Empire for immediate crucifixion because you cannot preach this undiluted gospel truth and still deserve to remain alive.

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's so distasteful when jobless people seat down and write dung grin grin grin grin worse is wen a man is writing it.. that's what I use to know a real man... Most men are on business page tech, travel and political pages not here forming a crass opinion belittling their manhood

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Nicepoker(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
It's so distasteful when jobless people seat down and write dung grin grin grin grin worse is wen a man is writing it.. that's what I use to know a real man... Most men are on business page tech, travel and political pages not here forming a crass opinion belittling their manhood
If most men are in those fields you mentioned. Then the rest got to be somewhere else.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by neonly: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

And what are u doing here mother fu cker

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by neonly: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by muyico(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=Wealthbrain22 post=118250240]The most beautiful gift God gave us is “change”. The fact that everything around us keeps changing is such a blessing because it’s the reason why we evolve and become better.

Men, do you know women are not capable of seeing us as “human beings “ “a person” “an individual” ? It’s basically impossible for a female to see a man as a human being with emotions, needs and desires. Women are already programmed to see men as a “tool” to whatever their destination in life may be, or whatsoever their fantasies may be. They are programmed from birth to lean on men, to use men to their own advantage. They don’t care about whatever a man needs, it’s all about how to exploit every man that comes their way till they get to a point where they feel they have reached their desired destination in life. Not all.depend on stature!
Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Vinnie2000(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kudos, OP.
This Post can pain the likes of Magnolia and VirginPrincess ehn... undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Adonispco: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Since I began swallowing those bitter red pills; am now selfish mostly with my time and resources.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by virginprincess(f): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Kudos, OP.

This Post can pain the likes of Magnolia and VirginPrincess ehn... undecided

Why should i be pained over this trash that a jobless&broke man wrote,na only lack of job go make person sit down compose this rubbishundecided undecided.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Vinnie2000(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should i be pained over this trash that a jobless&broke man wrote,na only lack of job go make person sit down compose this rubbishundecided undecided.

Go and Sit down Jare..

Even from dis ur Comment, the Post Really Pain you! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by VawulenceProMax: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

my gf is different. She has sacrificed so much for me but I am breaking up with her today. Becsuse she disrespected me. But all the things you wrote here are direct opposite of my girl soon to be ex. Yes I know I will never find her type or replace her again but I can't tolerate disrespect for any reason

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Rexymania(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Baba, e be like say woman duh do you strong thing o. Best way to treat a woman is to treat them like trash. Get a kid from her and get a nanny to take care of your kids... Then choose between keeping or chasing her away

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by blinking001(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
The question is this; are men willing to free themselves from this slavery? Are men ready to remodel themselves and be modern men? I'm afraid the answer is no especially when women (mothers) are still responsible for the cradle stages of development of infant males. The conditioning starts pretty early.

How to spot an idiot masquerading as a man

I want to make mama proud
Zero life goals
dependency on female validation
Unending taste for vagina
Zero self worth
Zero self control
Poor taste in women
(For peace to reign gang of men)
Most married men
Most yahoo boys.

I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by MisterRuk(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Same thing with men. Most of us see women as sex objects.
We only take women seriously for their sexual appeal and ignore other feminine virtues like kindness and being a good homemaker. We've turned sex and beauty into a god. Many men loose sanity when they see a beautiful woman. Women have taken advantage of this by billing men for sexual favours like hos.
If you cannot control your sexual urge women would always have the upper hand against you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
I had know this quite early in life but I gave chance a try my babe loving and all that her bday was to come had no dime on me as at that moment babe borrow me some funds to work I will return with it interest and still give you your bday stuff she declined she later use her money to do make up and cloths with photoshoot, Girl I will sometimes even borrow money to help when I’m on zeros even bought her an iPhone 11 Pro Max 2 years ago. I just smile since then I come first. She do cry tire make I change her phone 13 pro max I just dey tell am point blank no funds I will when I can If she is lucky crumbs falls off she gets but me putting her matter for head lol na lie

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Dizzyyish: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Comrade with the fire

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by swagguElite(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
OP is spitting fire. He knows what he is saying. He has experienced this and warning the rest of us. This issue is sempiternal, based on the human need for companionship.

Some ladies are ready to compromise selfish gains for a splurge of emotional bonding. Protect yourself feelings and be open to surprises. Regardless, OP is right for the majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Sammy101111(m): 12:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Just try Nigeria girls
I collect salary once in a month
But this Babes can bill person 12 times in a month lol .
A woman will fight you over what they can’t do for them self at the moment but fight you to do it for them by force smiley

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Signs of someone not destined to get a good woman. You like get what you give. With all these garbages in your head, you can never make it to v a good woman. And as a tool, you like surely be used.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Wealthbrain22(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2022
virginprincess:

Lol funny thing is I’m actually a multi millionaire, a genius and a scholar. I was once a victim of your gender wicked nature, till I learned the hard way. So I’m liberating my fellow hardworking brothers from being used and manipulated from the likes of jobless and broke leeches like you. Now go back to your shared one room face me I slap you dilapidated hole you crawled out from muthafurker

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Wealthbrain22(m): 1:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Badb0y4lyf:
I had know this quite early in life but I gave chance a try my babe loving and all that her bday was to come had no dime on me as at that moment babe borrow me some funds to work I will return with it interest and still give you your bday stuff she declined she later use her money to do make up and cloths with photoshoot, Girl I will sometimes even borrow money to help when I’m on zeros even bought her an iPhone 11 Pro Max 2 years ago. I just smile since then I come first. She do cry tire make I change her phone 13 pro max I just dey tell am point blank no funds I will when I can If she is lucky crumbs falls off she gets but me putting her matter for head lol na lie

Oga. She. Dey. Use. You. Better open your eyes

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Slayar: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Same thing I was lamenting about . Some hookup girls will ask 30k ,40k for sex.

I asked them a question,can you pay a guy you genuinely desire just 3k after sex to thank him or appreciate him ? We all know the answer .

Yet ,they insult men over 10,20 30k

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Elliotwaveforec: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2022
Wise man!
Re: The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s by Joelobioha(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Lol funny thing is I’m actually a multi millionaire, a genius and a scholar. I was once a victim of your gender wicked nature, till I learned the hard way. So I’m liberating my fellow hardworking brothers from being used and manipulated from the likes of jobless and broke leeches like you. Now go back to your shared one room face me I slap you dilapidated hole you crawled out from muthafurker
gadamn nigga.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Socialite Turns Heads At Mall Wearing Buttless Ripped Jeans (GRAPHIC PICS) / Is She Playing Hard To Get? / Mihailo Tolotos : The Only Man Never To Have Laid Eyes On A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.