Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? (3762 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Nairaland End of Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by specialmati(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when you are bad you are bad unless you are transformed.so people now see you as a terrorist. chai

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Moh247: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the agbero cultist himself

My son when did you leave Nairaland kirkikiri

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Honchoslim16(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Wetin him do You?

Or his Preachings dey Pepper you for Body? cheesy
That n!ggÄ is an a$$hole

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by odinson1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Does he's sound like a female? Lol... Maybe he's trying to ward off some busy bodies that were hovering and trying to force themselves on him some time ago.

Back then in the religion section where we used to bash ourselves, we all knew one another but since he got entangled with the worldly section, we leave am now. If I call a few big bros from religion section, they'll confirm what I'm saying.

Me I don commot hand for him matter but I still wish to meet him because he's a perculiar somebody but na egbon him be o.

Make una dey respect am, abeg.

Nuf said.

He Argues like the way a woman would

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Whatever u do

Don't go and meet Thesourcerer o

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
I did like to meet orgasmgiver, Bigyash, Obamamessi, vinnie2000( That woman downgrader) with that useless silentgroper (That guy must be flogged here in the barracks)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by BigYash: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I did like to meet orgasmgiver, Bigyash, Obamamessi, vinnie2000( That woman downgrader) with that useless silentgroper (That guy must be flogged here in the barracks)
Would love to meet you too..

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by VinnyBaba: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Hahahaha.. cheesy

So you are the one that Resurrected dis my Post? shocked

Me, I will Like to see you too..

Hope u havgot great B**bs?

because you were Bashing those Argentina ladies who magnanimously exposed dier Boobies for we, the Messi fans.. wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Hahahaha.. cheesy

So you are the one that Resurrected dis my Post? shocked

Me, I will Like to see you too..

Hope u havgot great B**bs?

because you were Bashing those Argentina ladies who magnanimously exposed dier Boobies for we, the Messi fans.. wink cheesy
That na surgery boobs, u dey fall for bobby wey dem do surgery put? Are u okay?

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigYash:
Would love to meet you too..
Lolz

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by VinnyBaba: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That na surgery boobs, u dey fall for bobby wey dem do surgery put? Are u okay?

So NO Girl can have Standing boobs again?

Hmm, I see.. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
VinnyBaba:

So NO Girl can have Standing boobs again?

Hmm, I see.. sad
Are u that blind? If u see real natural standing breast u no dey know? By the way breast no get bone wey e go stand like that. That's sugery my friend. Whites are not blessed when it comes to boobs and ass the more reason dey go for surgery.

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by iamclime(m): 5:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Raccoon. MadamVannessa. Explorers. Naptu. Lanrelagboi (a Lasgidi person). Ishilove. Seun. Kobojunkie. Nwamaikpe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by VawulenceProMax: 5:48am On Dec 20, 2022
All Satan fans from sulele04 , beanmanx, bigcowhorn, etc etc , I will be here . If you see any guy spraying new 1k bundles , just know it's me

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by VinnyBaba: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Kyase:

You go gather beat us all be that
After we flog una February next year

See my Guy. Better support Good thing oo. cheesy

The way LIONEL MESSI won the 2022 World cup, dat's how PETER OBI will clinch the 2023 Presidency!

Atiku/PDP -Brazil (Big names but Disunited team)
Tinubu/APC-Belgium (Talented but Old, Weak andcOverused players) sad

PETER OBI/LP - Argentina (United, Zealous and Humble Winning Team). cool smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Emilia154(f): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Kojobunkie,blurp18

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Kyase(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2022
VinnyBaba:

See my Guy. Better support Good thing oo. cheesy

The way LIONEL MESSI won the 2022 World cup, dat's how PETER OBI will clinch the 2023 Presidency!

Atiku/PDP -Brazil (Big names but Disunited team)
Tinubu/APC-Belgium (Talented but Old, Weak andcOverused players) sad

PETER OBI/LP - Argentina (United, Zealous and Humble Winning Team). cool smiley

Okay ooo
All the best

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2022
Kyase:

Okay ooo
All the best
do you love me kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by brandsoncharlie: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:

If this Forum holds a 2022 End of Year Party/Get-Together,

And You Attend,

Which Persons would you like to see?

MINE: oo...Will to see the Face of the 'Terrorist' himself! cheesy

OTHERS INCLUDE
*Zonefree
*Fergie
*Angelfrost
*Lamasta and also Daddy CK. Lols

FOR THE LADIES
*Obembet
*Candidlady
*Virginprincess
*Magnolia
*And Siofra

So State Yours!

Let's Go!
Apart from people who are abroad in first world countries on naira land, some reasonable folks and this Civil engineers on property sections the rest are from poor background with bad parenting that needs to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Streetmovement(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Funny enough the people you wish to see might end up not wanting to see you after y'all meet physically and they people you might not want to see might be the people you find a connection with....this life no balance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by anjowaka510(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you sure it's only the ugly faces? Check very well o
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Silentgroper(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What's a prettygirl doing in the barack??

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Silentgroper:
What's a prettygirl doing in the barack??
That's where I live oga, u need better flogging, u are just lucky I don't know u. Your mind for dey,

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by siofra(f): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Apart from people who are abroad in first world countries on naira land, some reasonable folks and this Civil engineers on property sections the rest are from poor background with bad parenting that needs to grow up.

Get off your high horse, oga!

3 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by TheSourcerer: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2022
illicit:
Whatever u do

Don't go and meet Thesourcerer o

shocked
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by illicit(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by VinnyBaba: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Does this include our London Big boy, Daddy CK? cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Silentgroper(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's where I live oga, u need better flogging, u are just lucky I don't know u. Your mind for dey,
U be soldier? Y u dey live for barrack na? Oh i forgot u're nt exactly a girl...
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Silentgroper:
U be soldier? Y u dey live for barrack na? Oh i forgot u're nt exactly a girl...
My father is oga. See ehn u are lucky this is a faceless forum if to say I know u, ur mind for dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! My Boyfriend Thinks I'm Cheating On Him / Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo / JEEZZ!! Who Did This To This Lady? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.