Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? (3748 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Nairaland End of Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by lifenajeje(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Everyone that commented on ashawo beer paiour thread..

Trust me na dem.go make the get together make sense .

Cos after the party na another party for
one ashawo joint/ beer palour

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by illicit(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
brain54:

Ok…

But what if the party isn’t in the trenches…?

She would be your number one?

wink

To be candid
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by ahnie: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2022
I wantu meet miself grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Sweetvie: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Illegal1:

i'm doing jst gr8t dearie...and u?
I'm doing great too grin
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Tegabadguy(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

If this Forum holds a 2022 End of Year Party/Get-Together,

And You Attend,

Which Persons would you like to see?

MINE: oo...Will to see the Face of the 'Terrorist' himself! cheesy

OTHERS INCLUDE
*Zonefree
*Fergie
*Angelfrost
*Lamasta and also Daddy CK. Lols

FOR THE LADIES
*Obembet
*Candidlady
*Virginprincess
*Magnolia
*And Siofra

So State Yours!

Let's Go!
me Obembet and virginprincess

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by MajESTHY(f): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2022
My future Husband ��

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Kasdat5(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Gloryhomemaker .. I go chop better food @ least

3 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by nickyj19: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Boogyman557 this man comments na die funny guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kasdat5:
Gloryhomemaker .. I go chop better food @ least

Hahahahhahhaaaa. That's for sure.

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

helo. Please do u have yansh or big yansh and are u lightskin and are u free tomorow please? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

helo. Please do u have yansh or big yansh and are u lightskin and are u free tomorow please? smiley

Lols...

Kai, Dis Guy. cheesy

Dat's you are Talking to...

Or Are you a gay? No Offense!..
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:
Onyi22
You been wan give her hot Doggy abi grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lols...

Kai, Dis Guy. cheesy

Dat's you are Talking to...

Or Are you a gay? No Offense!..

bro i simply ask NLPoliceWoman is shes gots yansh coz i wanna take her to a disco party...how can i be gay when shes female? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Light78: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

You been wan give her hot Doggy abi grin

Lol

That her ass ehh....

I am not after that.

I want to know if she has gotten herself a new apartment. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
JONSYN7154:
MISSCONGENIALITY God bless her.

She's an exemplary Lady,

A woman of uncommon beauty.

A fiercely loyal friend

A companionate critics and a

Dotting Angel
I'm tempted to call you my hypeman.
Thanks for unmerited compliment.

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Mercury12(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
All those ladies and few
guys that give us good recipes in food section hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Streetmovement(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

No comments

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Honchoslim16(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Righteousness of course!

I'm gon beat the hell out of that n!ggå!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by RighteousDemon: 12:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Maynation(maynnation)

4 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by JONSYN7154: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:

I'm tempted to call you my hypeman.
Thanks for unmerited compliment.
you and I know am saying the truth.

Thanks for being there. You left and indelible mark that can't be forgotten.
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Ehmmah588(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mr righteousness and definitely ZZor/rozz

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Truvelisback(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Abeg, no commess ooo.

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by timisquare82(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
I will like to see falseprophet he may likely has something to say about 2023 general election

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by detectivejones: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nwamaikpe..

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by odinson1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Mine is kobojunkie. Make I give am small anointing but bro dey Abroad, so he my not be able to come.

Kor kor. My friend before before. Kikikikiiii..
Kobojunkie is a Guy?

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Virginprincesss(f): 1:49am On Nov 12, 2022
I would like to see these oloshos below
Shalommy
Sweetplum
Begoniaa
Magnoliaa
Candidlady
Siofra
Romanoff undecided undecided undecided
Oloshos of Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Virginprincesss(f): 1:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Righteousness of course!

Shut up nigga undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:39am On Nov 12, 2022
odinson1:
Kobojunkie is a Guy?

Before nko?
That Guy likes Lengthy Arguments sha!
Maybe he read Philosophy in Higher institution.. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2022
odinson1:

Kobojunkie is a Guy?

Does he's sound like a female? Lol... Maybe he's trying to ward off some busy bodies that were hovering and trying to force themselves on him some time ago.

Back then in the religion section where we used to bash ourselves, we all knew one another but since he got entangled with the worldly section, we leave am now. If I call a few big bros from religion section, they'll confirm what I'm saying.

Me I don commot hand for him matter but I still wish to meet him because he's a perculiar somebody but na egbon him be o.

Make una dey respect am, abeg.

Nuf said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Virginprincesss:

Shut up nigga undecided undecided
Why b!t¢h?

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Righteousness of course!
Wetin him do You?
Or his Preachings dey Pepper you for Body? cheesy
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by specialmati(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

You no reach to mend me my brother so rest make you no chop wotowoto beating
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the agbero cultist himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof) / 21 Habits That Keep You Poor. / Marrying An Anambra Woman: This Nonsense Must Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.