Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? (3729 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Nairaland End of Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
If this Forum holds a 2022 End of Year Party/Get-Together,

And You Attend,

Which Persons would you like to see?

MINE: oo...Will to see the Face of the 'Terrorist' himself! cheesy

OTHERS INCLUDE
*Zonefree
*Fergie
*Angelfrost
*Lamasta and also Daddy CK. Lols

FOR THE LADIES
*Obembet
*Candidlady
*Virginprincess
*Magnolia
*And Siofra

So State Yours!

Let's Go!

8 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Ofemmanu1: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gloryhomemaker

10 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ok, i'll think about it.

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Light78: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Onyi22

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol back then when i used to think Nairalanders are some special beings and not the everyday people you meet. Lol grin grin

Well i would love to see Magnoliaa and etrange sha cheesy i don't know why self cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Sammy07: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

And You Attend,

Which Persons would like to see?

MINE: MannaB...BQGrills oo...Will to see the Face of the 'Terrorist' himself! cheesy

OTHERS INCLUDE
*Zonefr...ee
*Fer..gie
*Ang...elfrost
*Lama...sta and also Daddy CK. Lols

FOR THE LADIES
*Obe..mbet
*Cand...idlady
*Virginp..rincess
*Ma..gnolia
*And Si .ofra

So State Yours!

Let's Go!

Sports - Fergie001(I'll beat the hell out of him), kyase, ghettokid, angelfrost

Politics - Okoroawusa, thatsameguy(thatfairguy), legendhero, iamgrey5, Mrvitalis, trutharena, mooh/moh247, helinus, princeoflagos, seunsmg, metaphysical

Romance / Family - Amotologbon, pocohanats, Obembet, Candidlady, Virginprincess, maynation(manynation), daddyck (I'll beat the hell out of him), drfunministicglow,

Culture - olu317, macof, tao11, Gregyboy, imperialyoruba

And many more that mods don ban

7 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by akwesenana: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Daddyck
Crazy dude.

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Kyase(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sammy07:

Sports - Fergie001(I'll beat the hell out of him), kyase, ghettokid, angelfrost

Politics - Okoroawusa, thatsameguy(thatfairguy), legendhero, iamgrey5, Mrvitalis, trutharena, mooh/moh247, helinus, princeoflagos, seunsmg, metaphysical

Romance / Family - Amotologbon, pocohanats, Obembet, Candidlady, Virginprincess, maynation(manynation), daddyck (I'll beat the hell out of him), drfunministicglow,

Culture - olu317, macof, tao11, Gregyboy, imperialyoruba

And many more that mods don ban
Hahahahaha you wan beat our oga Fergie001 grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by etrange: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol back then when i used to think Nairalanders are some special beings and not the everyday people you meet. Lol grin grin

Well i would love to see Magnoliaa and etrange sha cheesy i don't know why self cheesy

Lol... I'm also wondering why. Maybe you've got the name wrong cause I don't write anything particularly meritorious on here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by virginprincess(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Daddyck and Zonefree,i want to see the ugly faces of this two troublemakers, especially that Daddyck that behaves like a psycho.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Cutehector:
Ok, i'll think about it.

angry
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Cutehector:
Ok, i'll think about it.

bro .. it is not a gay party ooooo!(!(no oofencse)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Sammy07: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kyase:

Hahahahaha you wan beat our oga Fergie....001 grin cheesy

Yessss.
For being a man u fan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

And You Attend,

OTHERS INCLUDE
*Zonefree
*Fergie
*Angelfrost

FOR THE LADIES
*Obembet
*Candidlady
*Virginprincess
*Magnolia
*And Siofra

So State Yours!

Let's Go!

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Sammy07: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
I'll like to meet naptu2.

Seems he is the oldest NL here.
He should be 70+. cheesy
He knows all the events in Nigeria
I'll like to meet explorers too

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
akwesenana:
Daddyck Crazy dude.

Lolsss...
Same here oo...
I Wonder how him Fashion style go be.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by wumi2017(f): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK and jawalis

3 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Kyase(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sammy07:

Yessss.
For being a man u fan

You go gather beat us all be that
After we flog una February next year

4 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Sammy07: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kyase:

You go gather beat us all be that
After we flog una February next year

We'll see how it goes cool

No make mouth

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Kyase(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sammy07:

We'll see how it goes cool

No make mouth
No be mouth
Na fact

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Allison012: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
All APC urchins. ihordspy, vulturegrilla aka mannabgrill, Batified2023, moh247, osigwe oikirodah e.t.c. i want to teach them how to sell their push and start candidate.

All obidients.
Zonefree, mrvitalis, Anambra1son, xerxers e.t.c.

As for the ladies.
Ilamina the psycho, samantha123 the south african, psyche123 the half cast and that disvirgined virginprincess. And not forgetting rozross(e be like she done chop ban or maybe pregnant for her 6th child).

I want to see this kid called obamamessi aka slayerofsatanist aka vistorusa aka stillwhite aka karen237. And jeromestarks the preacher of virgin.

Lastly falseprophet1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Haymus007(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
I'm still thinkingundecided

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by NLPoliceWoman: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

And You Attend,

MINE: oo...Will to see the Face of the 'Terrorist' himself!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by NLPoliceWoman: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Zonefree(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Daddyck and Zonefree,i want to see the ugly faces of this two troublemakers, especially that Daddyck that behaves like a psycho.
Are you sure it's only the ugly faces? Check very well o

4 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Chnbanc: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
I promised to meñd moh247.
I do love to share a table with the following nairalanders
Obembet,jeon,fman,pwettylinda, blessedmercy8, Siofra,
Less I forget the kwaya ladies: candidlady and AishaDant

4 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Zonefree(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:

And You Attend,

OTHERS INCLUDE
*Zonefree
*Fergie
*Angelfrost

FOR THE LADIES
*Obembet
*Candidlady
*Virginprincess
*Magnolia
*And Siofra

So State Yours!

Let's Go!
Abeg, una go import girls come the party abi na still Nairaland girls we go meet for the party undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Moh247: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Chnbanc:
I promised to meñd moh247.
Obembet,jeon,fman,pwettylinda, blessedmercy8, Siofra,
Less I forget the kwaya ladies: candidlady and AishaDant

You no reach to mend me my brother so rest make you no chop wotowoto beating

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
etrange:

Lol... I'm also wondering why. Maybe you've got the name wrong cause I don't write anything particularly meritorious on here.
Not true... i like your comments, most of it actually.

2 Likes

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Chnbanc: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Moh247:

You no reach to mend me my brother so rest make you no chop wotowoto beating
48!!
Disembark!!
Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mine is kobojunkie. Make I give am small anointing but bro dey Abroad, so he my not be able to come.

Kor kor. My friend before before. Kikikikiiii..

1 Like

Re: If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Chnbanc:
I promised to.

Are you sure? Hope you no go mend me sha grin.

Funny enough, this my first time of coming across your moniker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. / Do You Think My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me With Her Cousin? / Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.