Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters (45922 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeOTR: 4:29am On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

Seriously I stil don't know why this people hate TINUBU so much. Imagine some of the. Even prefer Atiku ( Fulani) than Yoruba.

Anyway God knows the best. May the best candidate win
I'm still trying to trace the root of the hatred Igbos have for Tinubu. Maybe it's just a manifestation of the hatred they have for the entire Yoruba race, I still don't understand it yet.
I like Tinubu, however, I hated the fact that he brought a disaster in the person of Buhari upon us.
I'm someone who likes to go against public opinions. The level of hate from the usual suspects leaves me no doubt that Tinubu is actually doing something right that we don't know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Atlantis585: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

grin grin grin

Whatever it is you are smoking is really strong. I can assure you Sapele weed no strong reach like this.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeOTR: 4:32am On Nov 10, 2022
cybertron88:

The prob with u agbado urchins is that u have failed to accept that its no longer business as usual. Bvas don cast all una rigging tactics. What will Tinubu do if d ppl decide to vote someone else. February go shock una to the bone.
After the BVAS result, you'll still be here crying foul.
Election rigging is overrated. People are actually winning by popular votes.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Sj11: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2022
If you say na lie bring you 5m male we bet,LP will win Lagos

You are free to dream.

You saying Labour party will win Lagos state.
Is more like saying Kwankwanso will win Abia state.
[/quote anybody you know that is ready to bet with me bring the person
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by middlebelter(m): 4:38am On Nov 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Junk analysis from the dustbin...

As you no see fake scanty photos to post about Obi's rally in benue today, you have to find something else to keep yourself busy
This is the issue with OBIdients, always insulting opponents, is that what we should expect if you win presidency?
That is not the attitude of a democrat.
As a supporter of SDP, the analyst gave us only 200k in 6 states , again this is mere analysis and does not translate to the actual. Do we have a good candidate? Yes, the best better than any contestants but has the best candidate been winning election? It is a matter of conjecture.
To the OBIdients, your brand is fast changing to that of attack Dog.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Abdu81: 4:42am On Nov 10, 2022
middlebelter:

This is the issue with OBIdients, always insulting opponents, is that what we should expect if you win presidency?
That is not the attitude of a democrat.
As a supporter of SDP, the analyst gave us only 200k in 6 states , again this is mere analysis and does not translate to the actual. Do we have a good candidate? Yes, the best better than any contestants but has the best candidate been winning election? It is a matter of conjecture.
To the OBIdients, your brand is fast changing to that of attack God.

Mr peace ambassador, thank you.

Take your gospel of peace to inec,make them with tinubu no cause war in Nigeria.

Nothing big, just free fair and credible election or ,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Sj11: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Bring 5m make we bet,If no other state sure for LP na Lagos State,LP will win it.No talk again if u can't bet 5m
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by PrinceOfLagos: 4:58am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You mean these? I have them alot. So many empty chairs ......Just want you guys to dream big today. grin be happy. You deserve small happiness.
Why are you giving yourself "Fake Likes" with a software ?

You're shameless
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by joyandfaith: 5:08am On Nov 10, 2022
DeOTR:

I'm still trying to trace the root of the hatred Igbos have for Tinubu. Maybe it's just a manifestation of the hatred they have for the entire Yoruba race, I still don't understand it yet.
I like Tinubu, however, I hated the fact that he brought a disaster in the person of Buhari upon us.
I'm someone who likes to go against public opinions. The level of hate from the usual suspects leaves me no doubt that Tinubu is actually doing something right that we don't know.

Tinubu encourages thuggery and he was linked with drug and money laundering. Tinubu presidency wouldn't benefit yorubas.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by kingshrd: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Result of last election in Lagos and with a population that is skewing younger according to UNN data. Don’t be deceived Lagos will not be a landslide in any shape or form 14 council brought in 500k+ and just 5 brought in 400k+ if I was your principle I know there is much work to be done but the incompetence reeks to the very core of APC so I am sure they might not be aware of this factors and are hoping trbalistic sentiments and brute force will win it for them

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by OYEDIPE(m): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2022
kettykin:
Labor party is winning Rivers and Lagos State
MUMU
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by agwocomedian: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2022
Just order from the comfort of your home while we deliver! We deliver to all parts of Turkey.

You can place your order from home while we deliver to your doorstep.
You can as well visit our shop at:⬇️
LOCATION: Harmatepe Mah Dere Sok, 92B, Kagithane, Istanbul,Turkey.

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Genesis21(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118259454:

Ignorant mind Lagos never in history deliver 4 million voters talk more of 5 million, Lagos majority of Lagosians are very smart BVAS will do the justice

So to you; been very smart is voting Obi?
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Clinton14(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

While i agree that APC will win in Lagos,Kaduna, Katsina and Oyo,i am not sure of Kano.
APC cannot win River State,but will surely get 25%.
I also don't believe APC can win with the margin you posted above.
I think it will be like this
Lagos-55%
Katsina-65%
Kaduna-50%
Oyo-60%
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by PS712: 6:13am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Will do that later. Stay tuned.
But will you be able to take it? Just this little six states, your people are already wailing, crying and shouting ... Invoking chaos. grin
Well, those should be expected from some, not all and they are found among all supporters of the various candidates here and offline.
In the meantime, I await your analysis of the 36 states and the FCT.
When you do, make sure you capture all variables that will affect the election like ethnic and religious bias, vote splitting, banditry that has displaced people, use of BVAS for accreditation etc. By the time you realize SE, SS; Plateau and Benue in NC are completely in the bag for Obi whereas in the NW and NE it's a split of votes between BAT, Atiku and Kwankwaso you'll know what's coming for you, lol
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Tosin, welcome to reality.
You have never been a fan of tinubu. What changed?

The truth is the am not a politician fans cos I don't trust them. I have learn my lesson since 2007 when people support aregbesola, some even died in the process, some were jailed but when aregbesola finally won, he proved to us that he's a politician who only care about himself. So since then, no matter who is contesting for any political position, it's non of my business. Since 2007, the only politicians I have feeling for is PYO . But when this people were showing hatreds towards him as if he's the president, they don't even know the difference between president and vice, that when I know that they have person hatred for YORUBA entirely. From awolowo to abiola, olufalae, osibanjo and Tinubu. Well let see if there hatred will make Thier candidate win sha

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Sazzy07(m): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2022
The way many analysis downplay Kwankwaso true he is not with Obi, but Northern Votes
Especially the North Western Bloc
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2022
DeOTR:

Awolowo was stone in Abia during his campaign, when abiola win almost the state but lose in entire Igbo land, they voted for Hausa who nobody knows cos he was a foreigner, when Yoruba present Olufalae in 1999, the choose Hausa candidate, now it's Tinubu. I think there something I need to understand

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Babastrong(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2022
LP gets 1.5m? did you mean 51 votes. who will give the crying baby this huge 1.5m votes to waste.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by James91: 6:26am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Mr man, you are dreaming. Forget Lagos state. With over 5million votes up for grab. You think tinubu will sit and watch some spoiler joke with it?

All opposition leader like jimi agbaje, obanikoro are all working for tinubu. With jandor not even influencial enough to drive vote for PDP in the presidential race. You think it is one small LP that will now win lagos state?

Remember your state chairman also decamped to APC few month ago. grin grin
Are you going to hold people hand by force to vote to any party, this election people are voting base on hungry, insecurities, unemployment, students strike 8 months, do you think people are fools/
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by ityP(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2022
kettykin:
Labor party is winning Rivers and Lagos State

Mkpurummiri is bad bros

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by ityP(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Innocentman86:
Nonsense mummu post after eating Amala.
Who will vote for a sick theiff, kriminal,drug dealer,drug addict, illiterate and dying old foool who pee,vomit and pee on himself.

Aswear, we plenty wey go vote for am
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by ityP(m): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Period007:
After Peter Obi massive show in Benue state today, Tinubu urchins are now doing analysis and statistics grin

This one na salt analysis grin grin

Massive show? Aswear, that looked like a crowd for someone's reception party
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Madmohamed123: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

wake up stop this your dreams
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by TenQ: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Last time i checked. We already have 2 northern governors out of the 6 rogue governors who pulled out their support of Atiku.

Give examples of the bigwig northerner APC that truly decamped to PDP
You probably don't live in the North! I am AFRAID for Tinubu: no doubt, he'll win in the South West, but the Northern voting population has abandoned him. As far as they are concerned, it is the Turn of ATIKU and not Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Stanleyq: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Who is this OP APC. And they think that registered voters in the afore mentioned states like lagos, all are voting apc. People still write how it gladdens their hearts o.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DenreleDave(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
BAT boys go run their way na, Rigging the election,it has always been a culture
keep crying
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DenreleDave(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Stanleyq:
Who is this OP APC. And they think that registered voters in the afore mentioned states like lagos, all are voting apc. People still write how it gladdens their hearts o.

So lagosian dominated and owned by yorubas are voting pita obo right?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Dimejimichael(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Mr man, you are dreaming. Forget Lagos state. With over 5million votes up for grab. You think tinubu will sit and watch some spoiler joke with it?

All opposition leader like jimi agbaje, obanikoro are all working for tinubu. With jandor not even influencial enough to drive vote for PDP in the presidential race. You think it is one small LP that will now win lagos state?

Remember your state chairman also decamped to APC few month ago. grin grin

All the listed politicians above can only guarantee him their vote and the votes of ther allies..

Nigerians vote matters
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DenreleDave(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2022
TenQ:

You probably don't live in the North! I am AFRAID for Tinubu: no doubt, he'll win in the South West, but the Northern voting population has abandoned him. As far as they are concerned, it is the Turn of ATIKU and not Tinubu.

Says another crying baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) / Sowore, Adeyanju Lead Endsars Memorial Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.