Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters (45950 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by NamuNamumallam: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
You are a Big fooooool
Thunder ⛈️⚡ kii you there.
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

All this VGC, ikoyi, lekki not reach half of abule egba
Abúlé egba, that one na place?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by IreneJane: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
kettykin:
Labor party is winning Rivers and Lagos State

Are you kidding me?

Shey u dey whine me ni?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

All this VGC, ikoyi, lekki not reach half of abule egba

Are you minding that delusioner. He think it is by poshy area. He knows nothing about the political structure of Lagos state.

All main opppsition leaders and past governorship candidate of PDP are all aligning with Tinubu. People like Jimi agbaje, musiliu obanikoro.. This are main PDP bigwig and players over the years. Especially Koro. He is noe one of the high-ranking APC executive party member in the state. Tinubu elevated him to that hierarchy few months ago.

That is politics. This zombidients dont even know what structure is called. I was born in lagos. During my time there, in my street alone PDP and APC has about 4 ward each. With each ward having about over 1000 members(Staunch party members), and if we are to involve their family memebers, friends, relatives and associates. And there are about 40 streets in a LGA.

If you do all this maths across lagos state. You will know there is no hope for other party aside APC and PDP in lagos. And presently there no PDP in lagos.

Some people think politics is 1+2= 12. Novice. 2023 will teach people alot of lesson. especially igbos.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
NamuNamumallam:
You are a Big fooooool
Thunder ⛈️⚡ kii you there.

Back to sender...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Konjiboii: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
You don smoke Igbo, you don take indian herb
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you minding that delusioner. He think it is by poshy area. He knows nothing about the political structure of Lagos state.

All main opppsition leaders and past governorship candidate of PDP are all aligning with Tinubu. People like Jimi agbaje, musiliu obanikoro.. This are main PDP bigwig and players over the years. Especially Koro. He is noe one of the high-ranking APC executive party member in the state. Tinubu elevated him to that hierarchy few months ago.

That is politics. This zombidients dont even know what structure is called. I was born in lagos. During my time there, in my street alone PDP and APC has about 4 ward each. With each ward having about over 1000 members(Staunch party members), and if we are to involve their family memebers, friends, relatives and associates. And there are about 40 streets in a LGA.

If you do all this maths across lagos state. You will know there is no hope for other party aside APC and PDP in lagos. And presently there no PDP in lagos.

Some people think politics is 1+2= 12. Novice. 2023 will teach people alot of lesson. especially igbos.

Seriously I stil don't know why this people hate TINUBU so much. Imagine some of the. Even prefer Atiku ( Fulani) than Yoruba.

Anyway God knows the best. May the best candidate win
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
5 states in that list belongs to BAT

UNOPPOSED

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:
Abúlé egba, that one na place?

The vote in that area alone pass 4 local government in south east

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
jcross19:
stop counting the eggs sir!!!!! You are just thinking like a puppy!!!! Ahahahahaha

Just an innocent personal analysis. I dont know it pains so much. cry

Sorry. Save your tears for next year.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
kettykin:
Labor party is winning Rivers and Lagos State

grin

You are very funny!
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by IncredibleWrite: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
post=118259330:

LP will win in Rivers and Lagos do credible well in Oyo go and mark it
Don't mind those fools. Imagine saying APC will get 55% in Rivers.

I don't want to talk about Lagos sef, but this Rivers way I dey Obi will dust the two parties regardless of who Wikes supports

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:

I can show you my pvc . And I pass my pooling unit everyday ..

This is my land .. I have told all the agberos and urchins loitering my street ,that they will breath their last if they ever trouble the pooling unit I am gonna be voting in .

They concurred ..
Lol

Most of your fellow Chinedu who locked their 2 by 2 shops to go register for PVC in eleventh hour will not get it
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

Seriously I stil don't know why this people hate TINUBU so much. Imagine some of the. Even prefer Atiku ( Fulani) than Yoruba.

Anyway God knows the best. May the best candidate win

Lol. They dont prefer atiku. They are just confused set of humans filled with hatred and evny.

Imagine, hearing words like[b] 'If obi no win. Make atiku win' ... [/b]. They are so undecided with their lives. They know Obi dont have the national widespread,but hate and envy will not make them accept it. I have advise them severally to better not waste their votes on a basket that licks. they should better align with atiku so we can have a serious contest with a worthy opportunity.

People that are backing atiku to win north, so obi can be president grin . i have never seen something like in politics. You begin to wonder why are they celebrating atiku in the north, can't obi win north? Or is he not a candidate also? Must they rely on another candidate winning for their candidate to win.

I wonder how they think or do their political calculations. Something clean and clear. Atiku is already losing 6 governors (including bala mohammed of bauchi) ...Obi cant win in North and South-west.

So who want to contest with Tinubu now?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Well stated!

They will result to “Biafra or Death” after failing woefully in 2023.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by seeyounow: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
le
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Vintage100(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
What I know is that the voting pattern of 2019 isn't expected to change much in 2023. The south east and south states people do vote for PDP. APC will have more votes in the south west than 2019 because of Tinubu as many Yorubas hold the belief that it is their turn after a Northerner just like the Ibos hold the belief that they are the next. I think LP will have adverse effects on PDP votes in the south east and south. The battle ground for them all is the North. The fact that PDP won in the recently conducted election in Osun doesn't mean it will the state in presidential election, APC will win just like LP or PDP will win Imo and Ebonyi states because of Obi. As for Lagos, LP will just put up a good showing because of the igbo population but cannot win, infact there may be ethnic clash between the Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos for the election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by porthouse7(f): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Period007:
After Peter Obi massive show in Benue state today, Tinubu urchins are now doing analysis and statistics grin

This one na salt analysis grin grin
u call that wedding reception massive

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. They dont prefer atiku. They are just confused set of humans filled with hatred and evny.

Imagine, hearing words like[b] 'If obi no win. Make atiku win' ... [/b]. They are so undecided with their lives. They know Obi dont have the national widespread,but hate and envy will not make them accept it. I have advise them severally to better not waste their votes on a basket that licks. they should better align with atiku so we can have a serious contest with a worthy opportunity.

People that are backing atiku to win north, so obi can be president grin . i have never seen something like in politics. You begin to wonder why are they celebrating atiku in the north, can't obi win north? Or is he not a candidate also? Must they rely on another candidate winning for their candidate to win.

I wonder how they think or do their political calculations. Something clean and clear. Atiku is already losing 6 governors (including bala mohammed of bauchi) ...Obi cant win in North and South-west.

So who want to contest with Tinubu now?

Some of them even change Thier name to YORUBA just to get more support from west. They are just to emotional and politics is beyond that. I believe they were so disappointed with Benue and nasarawa rally turnout. That's to show them that politics is beyond social media

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Johnrake69:

Lol. I think say you be multi millionaire with the way you cap here.

Better use that money to help your family

Lol. Must i place a million naira bet just to make me appear richer? I set priorities and that is what i feel like i can place on that irrespective of how much i am worth.

If he is ready to go 200k. I am in now now.

If you are also feeling confident. You can add your 200k too to his making 400k. I am willing to put 200k on each of you. Making it 400k on my side too right now

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Vintage100(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
7arrows:

Status quo has changed. That your opinion is wrong. People are tired of the APC government so stop DECEIVING yourself.

South east and south south are tired of APC. The truth is the Yorubas will vote for Tinubu massively because the believe that he is not Buhari and he is their own just like the Ibos believe that Obi is their own. Bro 4get the fact that people are tired.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Labour Party is winning Lagos
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by IncredibleWrite: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Sounds more like an unrealistic dream. Lp have 40% in lagos? Lol. Dream on.

And also datti as little to zero influence politically in kaduna state. A man that cant and wont even win his polling unit.

Nobody is basking on Datti to win Kaduna. But Labour Party will get substantial votes from there, especially from Southern Kaduna. Not the crap percentage you gave there.

For Lagos, you remember what happened in 2019? It was a narrow win for APC.

Then again I feel very insulted about your analysis of Rivers. A state you have never stepped your foot on. Analyzing for us here. No worry, let's see where this arrogance takes you guys.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by nzubegod: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You are free to dream.

You saying Labour party will win Lagos state.
Is more like saying Kwankwanso will win Abia state.
The Problem With Your Likes, Is That Your Psyche Has Been Brutally Ravished By Outdated Political Jobbers To The Extent You Have Become So Delusional. APC Will & PDP Will Be Had @The Polls Come February,2023.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

Some of them even change Thier name to YORUBA just to get more support from west. They are just to emotional and politics is beyond that. I believe they were so disappointed with Benue and nasarawa rally turnout. That's to show them that politics is beyond social media

When they started with the Northcentral hyping. I just laugh. Many of them havent been to north central or know the states that makes up North central. They think it is only benue and jos.

I purposely drove all the way from kaduna to Nasarawa to see and witness their failure that day. You need to see the rally. Not more thsn 50people. Almajiri everywhere begging for food. The rally really restored their brain back to reality.

How can people say they will win north-central with Kwara, Niger ,, kogi controlling like 65% of the votes in the enitre North central states?

All those news from Pa adebanjo of afenifere are all fake. They even open a fake account on twitter just to mislead people and cause confusion among yorubas. If you go to the page, the comments are filled with igbos celebrating that Afeniferes group are in chaos. The account was created by an igbo person just to troll tinubu. Lot of people are unaware of it. The igbos think it is the real leader of afeniferes account Pa. Adebanjo. They filled thr comment section celebrating whenever the account chun out hateful word towards tinubu.

That is what has been deceiving them all this while, giving them false hope and confidence. Very petty set of people. No wonder a former governor of Enugu, chiamaroke reffered to them(igbos) as feeble minded, cry cry babies and a sole loser.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
nzubegod:

The Problem With Your Likes, Is That Your Psyche Has Been Brutally Ravished By Outdated Political Jobbers To The Extent You Have Become So Delusional. APC Will & PDP Will Be Had @The Polls Come February,2023.

Just like you call us senseless in 2019. We all know how the senseless defeated the supposedly wise people lile you.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
IncredibleWrite:
Nobody is basking on Datti to win Kaduna. But Labour Party will get substantial votes from there, especially from Southern Kaduna. Not the crap percentage you gave there.

For Lagos, you remember what happened in 2019? It was a narrow win for APC.

Then again I feel very insulted about your analysis of Rivers. A state you have never stepped your foot on. Analyzing for us here. No worry, let's see where this arrogance takes you guys.

Lol. We shall see truly sir.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by TenQ: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
[code][/code]
lhordspy:

It still hasn't dawn on you that Northern APC have decamped to PDP?
Tinubu has been abandoned a long time ago. They are doing on doing Taqqiya for him now
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by asobo1: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

People are always going to turn out. Every party has its own supporters. But the difference will be in the votes difference.

Atiku will lose overwhelmingly in the North. If that is what you Obi supporters are banking on.
Eyah, such a pity. What relationship does white have to with black. I am proudly Atikulated. Atiku is my project. It's such a shame that you lump up anyone that opposes your drug baron as an LP member. You may do well to check my profile agbado affiliate
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

When they started with the Northcentral hyping. I just laugh. Many of them havent been to north central or know the states that makes up North central. They think it is only benue and jos.

I purposely drove all the way from kaduna to Nasarawa to see and witness their failure that day. You need to see the rally. Not more thsn 50people. Almajiri everywhere begging for food. The rally really restored their brain back to reality.

How can people say they will win north-central with Kwara, Niger ,, kogi controlling like 65% of the votes in the enitre North central states?

All those news from Pa adebanjo of afenifere are all fake. They even open a fake account on twitter just to mislead people and cause confusion among yorubas. If you go to the page, the comments are filled with igbos celebrating that Afeniferes group are in chaos. The account was created by an igbo person just to troll tinubu. Lot of people are unaware of it. The igbos think it is the real leader of afeniferes account Pa. Adebanjo. They filled thr comment section celebrating whenever the account chun out hateful word towards tinubu.

That is what has been deceiving them all this while, giving them false hope and confidence. Very petty set of people. No wonder a former governor of Enugu, chiamaroke reffered to them(igbos) as feeble minded, cry cry babies and a sole loser.

I don't have anything against obi o, but with my own analysis, obi is far from second runners. They are celebrating celebrity that is following them with just one vote.

They never understand what we call politics. The election is btw Atiku and Tinubu. And from what I have hearing from core Northerners, Tinubu has more chance than Atiku

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Durabest: 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Innocentman86:
Nonsense mummu post after eating Amala.
Who will vote for a sick theiff, kriminal,drug dealer,drug addict, illiterate and dying old foool who pee,vomit and pee on himself.
But e beta pas ur fada and is foolish children
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by majole: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

DREAMING IS PART OF OUR EXISTANCE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.