Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters (45957 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
TenQ:
[code][/code]
It still hasn't dawn on you that Northern APC have decamped to PDP?
Tinubu has been abandoned a long time ago. They are doing on doing Taqqiya for him now

Last time i checked. We already have 2 northern governors out of the 6 rogue governors who pulled out their support of Atiku.

Give examples of the bigwig northerner APC that truly decamped to PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Pathfinder2090: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You mean these? I have them alot. So many empty chairs ......Just want you guys to dream big today. grin be happy. You deserve small happiness.

Do you have job at all? I don’t know you but I feel so ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pathfinder2090:

Do you have job at all? I don’t know you but I feel so ashamed of you.

I feel lucky that it is just the shame not you baptising me with insult and curses typical of igbos and zombidients.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Perseverance127: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Baseless analysis, e go shock you
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by zikodem(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

this analogy is not a true reflection of what is happening in the north, with mass defection from apc to pdp Tinubu will get little votefrom the North, I base in north part of the country, I knw what am saying
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by LZAA: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kano?
Rivers?
grin grin grin grin
Ok oh grin
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by 3gpvids: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tinubu go win Rivers state? Na only idiot go make this statement
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Kingspin(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You are free to dream.

You saying Labour party will win Lagos state.
Is more like saying Kwankwanso will win Abia state.
INEC is changing, old political template may highly change this time. Rigging is going down.
Most of elections were rigged 100 percent.
We hope INEC do better next time.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingspin:
INEC is changing, old political template may highly change this time. Rigging is going down.
Most of elections were rigged 100 percent.
We hope INEC do better next time.

You predicted that also with the introduction of card-readers in 2019.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2022
obembet:

I don't have anything against obi o, but with my own analysis, obi is far from second runners. They are celebrating celebrity that is following them with just one vote.

They never understand what we call politics. The election is btw Atiku and Tinubu. And from what I have hearing from core Northerners, Tinubu has more chance than Atiku

Tosin, welcome to reality.
You have never been a fan of tinubu. What changed?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by bash8936: 12:31am On Nov 10, 2022
From a realistic forecast based on local government by local government as a Lagosian.
Lagos has 20local government:
Tinubu will win 15 dominated Yoruba local government.
Obi will win 5.
All the whole opposition in Lagos are all in APC this time around.
In fact what people don’t know is that Tinubu will get his highest vote in the election from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You are free to dream.

You saying Labour party will win Lagos state.
Is more like saying Kwankwanso will win Abia state.

Lol, apc win rivers? Which Canadian Loud you smoke? This 2022 with BVAS
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:49am On Nov 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The same people that voted for a dying Yaradua and a Mumu Jonathan.

That Jonathan saved yu many times, then you brought in buhari to kill the rest. Then bringing in shettima to finish the work, Una never start. Una go turn Somalia for that country, them go run come meet us here. Why you all die
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by wealth2u(m): 1:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Bros u Mumu die o........may u be delivered even after Election....Your case is beyond repair.....
lhordspy:

Tinubu is involve directly now. The stakes are high. Not even the joint antagonism of the igbos and the religious partioners can stop him this time around.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by grandstar(m): 1:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Useless analysis.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Massive showing that looks like a funeral ceremony?

You are just a pained soul. It is not a forced walk that you all are doing all over the place.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Now ask yourself what is your idea of massive? You ipobians turned Obidients cannot stop deceiving yourselves.

You are the one living in deceit. You are trying to play mind games online to use gaslighting methods to make people doubt their resolve to vote LP but guess what Oga ignore LP at your own peril e go shock una.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Mr man, you are dreaming. Forget Lagos state. With over 5million votes up for grab. You think tinubu will sit and watch some spoiler joke with it?

All opposition leader like jimi agbaje, obanikoro are all working for tinubu. With jandor not even influencial enough to drive vote for PDP in the presidential race. You think it is one small LP that will now win lagos state?

Remember your state chairman also decamped to APC few month ago. grin grin

And who told you that LP need Agbaje?
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
3 APC controlled States? Something is definitely wrong with you ipobians turned Obidients.

Kwankwaso will also win Enugu, Anambra & Abia State?

Dude if you understand the times you would know that e no sure for APC in those states. Even Buhari is so aloof if Buhari really wanted to push for Tinubu he would have lifted Tinubu's hands in the rally in Kano, but did you see him do that? Even for governorship election he did it for APC candidates why didn't he do it for Tinubu? That one will tell you that nothing for APC in those states especially Kano and Kaduna for Kano it is Kwankwaso to grap followed bu PDP and LP, I mentioned LP because Datti PO's vice is the choice of Arewa aristocrats. In Kaduna Datti's family is highly influential especially in Zaria and again Southern Kaduna will give protest votes to LP.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by shugamummy: 2:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Assigning numbers off your keyboard is how you decided to spend your good time. Lagos votes for Peter Obi will even shock Buhari this time. He will be like Tilumbu, I thought you had this state in the bag. Tinubu can not even deliver Ikoyi polling unit come next year except if he terrorizes the voters like he does every time. But next year election is different and you will witness it koro koro

lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by shugamummy: 2:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Na kwale kpoli the guy dey rep. He dey on the highnessss level dey type off numbers

tegrianonigltd:

Lol, apc win rivers? Which Canadian Loud you smoke? This 2022 with BVAS
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by WELEBOO(m): 2:14am On Nov 10, 2022
This post is very APClistic, myopic and kindergarten. Any Man or Woman that doesn't want Nigeria to move forward, DIE by fire �. It's only an insane man or woman that will still support APC, with all they have done to Nigerians. All Promises Cancelled.(APC)
lhordspy:

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Kingspin(m): 2:21am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

You predicted that also with the introduction of card-readers in 2019.
That's the reason I said that those analysis up there was based on rigging, not a popular candidate winning.
So how then do you balance it?
Rigging the election implies the majority didn't vote for you rather you force your way.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by redcap: 2:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Must we push every trash to fp angry
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by ohosi4real(m): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2022
How do you get ur analysis from. You are just dreaming. Campaign is not vote, Nigerian of now don't believe on party or this is ruling party state because of that party must win. We all have one head and every head is one vote. Pls use osun state election to know that is voting is choice not party. APC has the money to share but people will vote with there choice. Never say never untill February 2023. None of my family or business men/women or civil servants have be to the campaign ground but most of them have there PVC ready for Peter Obi. What happened in osun state that will also happen Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by scana042: 3:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Agbadorian Analysis
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by InvertedHammer: 3:33am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

/

Check all the past recent Presidential elections and see if APC ever had 60% of the votes.

2011: PDP- 1.2m, ACN: 492k (Where was Tinubu?)

2015: APC -792k, PDP: 632k ( Difference: only 160k votes)--so much for Jagaban's influence.

2019: APC-580k, PDP: 448k ( Difference: only 130k votes)--So much for Jagaban's influence.

These are facts. Jagaban's influence only lives in the deluded mind of his urchins. He has had marginal influence in the votes in Lagos even with the deployment of all his thugs during Presidential elections. Hopefully BVAS will be effective.

I will be shocked if Tinubu wins Lagos State in 2023.
/
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by broadman20: 3:44am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Wishing Thinking just like you did in Osun the home state of Tinubu but now na Una they go court up and down.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by 1phone(m): 3:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Jejune
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by cybertron88: 3:51am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Mr man, you are dreaming. Forget Lagos state. With over 5million votes up for grab. You think tinubu will sit and watch some spoiler joke with it?

All opposition leader like jimi agbaje, obanikoro are all working for tinubu. With jandor not even influencial enough to drive vote for PDP in the presidential race. You think it is one small LP that will now win lagos state?

Remember your state chairman also decamped to APC few month ago. grin grin
The prob with u agbado urchins is that u have failed to accept that its no longer business as usual. Bvas don cast all una rigging tactics. What will Tinubu do if d ppl decide to vote someone else. February go shock una to the bone.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeOTR: 4:03am On Nov 10, 2022
osazsky:
Yoruba actually think say na them full Lagos...yoruba in Lagos nor reach 35 percent..I know wat i am saying..everyone goes to Lagos..just like America, it's no ones land..once person graduate from sch him don run go Lagos for beter opportunities no need to mention igbos.tinubu cant win Lagos but if paraventure he does , it will be by 6 votes
You're not making sense. We have other 5 South West states surrounding Lagos, asides Kwara and Kogi and you, in your delusion, still think the Yorubas are minorities in Lagos? You better wake up.
The Yorubas are at least, 55% of the population of Lagos. I don't see how you're going to pick 10 random people anywhere in Lagos and at least 5 of them won't be Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.