Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters (45934 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Six States That Can Confidently Survive Without Federal Allocation / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Massive showing that looks like a funeral ceremony?

U get bad mouth grin grin
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Slurity(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
kettykin:
Labor party is winning Rivers and Lagos State
Joke of the century, you are living in 1914
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Mr man, you are dreaming. Forget Lagos state. With over 5million votes up for grab. You think tinubu will sit and watch some spoiler joke with it?

All opposition leader like jimi agbaje, obanikoro are all working for tinubu. With jandor not even influencial enough to drive vote for PDP in the presidential race. You think it is one small LP that will now win lagos state?

Remember your state chairman also decamped to APC few month ago. grin grin

Jimi and Koro are now in APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:

I can show you my pvc . And I pass my pooling unit everyday ..

This is my land .. I have told all the [/b]agberos and urchins[b] loitering my street ,that they will breath their last if they ever trouble the pooling unit I am gonna be voting in .

They concurred ..
I hope you go fit withstand them when the gbege start grin
Don’t come here to cry same ways you did in Alaba last month.
Ordinary pvc reg center agberos distrupt,una full SM to cry.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by luckyz4rea(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Is this analysis based on your interest or ...? On what basis is your arrival at such conclusions? You’ll be shocked next year!
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by jamesversion: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

APC having substantial votesnin Rivers state

Guy seriously I can bet you have never been to Rivers state before. If you know the amount of disdain we have for APC, you will rethink this your peice.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by stanluiz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Analysis by agbado urchin grin

Anything to massage their ego is welcome.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by PointZerom: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. As usual. Zombidients wont tell you how their candidate will win but will always lament lament and more lamentations while they rely on luck.

We're not Urchins who have already counted the chicks before the hatch.

We know the reality on ground, good a thing no writing of results this time and the BVA is there for TKO.

We advice you to import more handkerchief before dollar hit 1000k.

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I hope you go fit withstand them when the gbege start? grin
Don’t come here to cry same ways you did in Alaba

Urchins are always below the ladder of things .. their dirty smelly looks, the crackling voice and scared face is just to make you jittery . Wether they be at oshodi or mushin or ajah.

Below all of that , they are just subhumans and slaves..
They are the real zombies .. they are pure snow flakes
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You mean these? I have them alot. So many empty chairs ......Just want you guys to dream big today. grin be happy. You deserve small happiness.

U really prepared for this your people o

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by zudozz: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
ibo and chest beating sha
Dude have you forgotten what befall you guys in Alaba . Eh

Alaba?

So u dont really know how it ended? Becos u hate igbos for doing well u tot they lost? Na ur mama toto loose, u dis wreched envious eediot!

I ve been wasting my time here.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Jones4190(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Period007:
After Peter Obi massive show in Benue state today, Tinubu urchins are now doing analysis and statistics grin

This one na salt analysis grin grin
where is the massive show, that event that look like street birthday party? you are not serious
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
zudozz:

Alaba?

So u dont really know how it ended? Becos u hate igbos for doing well u tot they lost? Na ur mama toto loose, u dis wreched envious eediot!

I ve been wasting my time here.
should I flood here with pictures cheesy
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:

Urchins are always below the ladder of things .. their dirty smelly looks, the crackling voice and scared face is just to make you jittery . Wether they be at oshodi or mushin or ajah.

Below all of that , they are just subhumans and slaves..
They are the real zombies .. they are pure snow flakes
wail as you like okoro cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by zudozz: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
should I flood here with pictures cheesy

Pictures of what?

Ur mama n papa corpse?

Go Alaba go collect money again nau.. Wretched goat!
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Born2conquer: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Lol. I love this

LP will shock you
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Ifakiland(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, analysis of the preliminary register reveals that six States of Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Katsina and Oyo have the highest registered voters.

Anything to give you hard on is allowed. Carry on
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
wail as you like okoro cheesy

I don't know who you are.. quite unfortunate that NL is not like Facebook..

Quite pathetic that illiterate like you feel it's only Igbo who go against your cocaine candidate..

But I am Yoruba ,.. and I don't even think you are ...

And by the way, there are more Yoruba with names and faces to their handles on twitter , day and night , telling un-sensible people like you ,the dangers of foisting a mysterious man like bat on our dearly beloved country
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Jsucre(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
kettykin:
na so I see am for dream o. But no be for naija
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Segzy19: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
A very bad dream at that

lhordspy:

You are free to dream.

You saying Labour party will win Lagos state.
Is more like saying Kwankwanso will win Abia state.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by IncredibleWrite: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You are very funny. Is it the same Rivers state I am in?? Labour Party will beat PDP and APC black and blue here. Irrespective of who Wike supports.

Labour party will get at worst, 40% of the vote cast in Lagos.

You also forget Datti is from Kaduna?

This APC man sef.

If you like, sit in your house and be analysing rubbish for we on ground.
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Emperor88(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
kettykin:
Are you sure? I'm offering an 100k bet LP won't get half of APC vote in Lagos and Half of PDP vote in Rivers

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Curious345:

I don't know who you are.. quite unfortunate that NL is not like Facebook..

Quite pathetic that illiterate like you feel it's only Igbo who go against your good candidate..

But I am ibo,.. and I don't even think you are ...

And by the way there are more Yoruba with names and faces to their handles on twitter , day and night , telling sensible people like you ,the advantage of foisting an experienced man like bat on our dearly beloved country
fixed
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by asobo1: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Atiku had 9k of the 1.3m votes in 2019.

The turn-out today isnt even upto 2k people.

All these things are clear. He will still repeat and retain his 9k insignificant inconsequential votes.
9k shocked really. It will dawn on you. Despite the intimidation and harassment, people still turned out. I won't debate this with you
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
IncredibleWrite:
You are very funny. Is it the same Rivers state I am in?? Labour Party will beat PDP and APC black and blue here. Irrespective of who Wike supports.

Labour party will get at worst, 40% of the vote cast in Lagos.

You also forget Datti is from Kaduna?

This APC man sef.

If you like, sit in your house and be analysing rubbish for we on ground.

Sounds more like an unrealistic dream. Lp have 40% in lagos? Lol. Dream on.

And also datti as little to zero influence politically in kaduna state. A man that cant and wont even win his polling unit.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
asobo1:
9k shocked really. It will dawn on you. Despite the intimidation and harassment, people still turned out. I won't debate this with you

People are always going to turn out. Every party has its own supporters. But the difference will be in the votes difference.

Atiku will lose overwhelmingly in the North. If that is what you Obi supporters are banking on.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by DeTruthh: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Your analysis still does not favour the thief in anyway. Know this and know peace grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by Curious345: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
fixed
omor you no get level .

Just shift
Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
DeTruthh:

Your analysis still does not favour the thief in anyway. Know this and know peace grin grin grin

It is not meant to favour him. It is meant to tell you guys to stop dreaming and accept the fact that tinubu is your president for the next 8years. Just like you accepted buhari without been able to change it or do nothing about it.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by obembet(f): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you want to place a bet sir?

All this VGC, ikoyi, lekki not reach half of abule egba

1 Like

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by loffyloffy: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Macphenson:

OP.u are pathetically delusional. Lagos state that Tinubu almost lost for Buhari last election is what APC is going to win?

Last Election, with Power of incumbency, both state and federal, Two bullion van and all the agberos, yet the difference between Buhari and Atiku is 100k votes

MODIFIED: Am surprised this beer parlour analysis made the front page. Nairaland has truly gone to the dogs

Have you considered the fact that Atiku's votes in Lagos at the last election will now be divided with Obi, while Tinubu's votes are intact?

It will be self-deception to expect anything less than a victory for BAT in Lagos

It also makes sense to expect a strong showing for him in all the 6 states listed, and possibly winning @ least 4 of those states

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by lhordspy: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ifakiland:

Anything to give you hard on is allowed. Carry on

Seems like you are the one getting fvcked here. Tinubu is your next president. The earlier you come to reality with that. The better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Air Force Pilot Shows His 'Dabbing' Skills / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.