Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. (19708 Views)

Anambra Youngest Female Cow Dealer Graduates At 24 / Medicine And Surgery At 24 / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by salem1996: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
budaatum:
Read books. They grow the mind.
Best advice ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Alexiiydon: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
brightmorningst:
I don't know whether it's due to the fact I'm an introvert or maybe because I have lost connection with most of my secondary school friends.. to me I feel I'm just normal but people always tell me I don't act mature.. something happened today where I work,I have a colleague who is 17 years old, he somehow has a huge stature you will think he is around 22, somehow I became friend with this guy, not until today we had a discussion that made him ask for my age,I said 24 he was surprised and said wow. I said do I really look that young, he says not really "but the way I behave".

He pain me, but I just comot eye.

I also noticed I crush on secondary school girls sometimes,I will feel as if we are age mates, I even feel as if I'm age mates with the lil boys still in ss3 at time.
And I believe this is due to the fact I couldn't secure admission since I finished secondary school in 2016,I just got admission this year but I've lost interest already cuz most of my mates are done with school. And I still thought to myself today that if I go to school now,I will start mingling with underage and my mind will be growing at the same pace with them.

I'm not happy at all.

I need your advice please.

pardon my grammatical errors.
you’re just foolish if you follow those that say you should start reading find a way to make money and you will see how mature you have really been pay me for my advice when you don make money

2 Likes

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by salem1996: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Stawner16:
Life is a journey, not a race. You see how cars, buses, bikes and pedestrians use the same road but end up in different destinations? Well that's life. Also I've gotta question your motivation and seriousness to get educated coz getting admission into uni at 24 is no biggie. Who cares if your classmates are older or younger than you are? Fix your mindset. All the best

Guess dude don't just want to have anything to do with books.

Finished my secondary school in 2013, got my first admission in 2018 and graduating this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by salem1996: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Alexiiydon:
you’re just foolish if you follow those that say you should start reading find a way to make money and you will see how mature you have really been pay me for my advice when you don make money

If you had followed your advice very well, u should have been better than Obi Cubana by now.

1 Like

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Itstemi10: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
You might be a creative, they are late bloomers but you will do excellently well in Arts from a simple Craft business or mainstream film & creative production ventures.
The world needs late bloomers, your playful mind and an acquired seriousness of an adult is a lethal combination. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by oxiide22(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
brightmorningst:
I don't know whether it's due to the fact I'm an introvert or maybe because I have lost connection with most of my secondary school friends.. to me I feel I'm just normal but people always tell me I don't act mature.. something happened today where I work,I have a colleague who is 17 years old, he somehow has a huge stature you will think he is around 22, somehow I became friend with this guy, not until today we had a discussion that made him ask for my age,I said 24 he was surprised and said wow. I said do I really look that young, he says not really "but the way I behave".

I also noticed I crush on secondary school girls sometimes,I will feel as if we are age mates, I even feel as if I'm age mates with the lil boys still in ss3 at time.
And I believe this is due to the fact I couldn't secure admission since I finished secondary school in 2016,I just got admission this year but I've lost interest already cuz most of my mates are done with school. And I still thought to myself today that if I go to school now,I will start mingling with underage and my mind will be growing at the same pace with them.

I'm not happy at all.

young man are you related to ilegendd? Your stupidity is much alike
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Alexiiydon: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
salem1996:

If you had followed your advice very well, u should have been better than Obi Cubana by now.
see fool guess your obi cubana tells you how he made his money you’re so foolish
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by babajero(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Don't worry all APC supporters reasons the same way.
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
budaatum:
But they don't necessarily change your personality. Dudes who behave like him are likely more read than their peers.

1 Like

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
akandepaul:
Stop masturbation
I don't masturbate, even in mind.
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by budaatum: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

But they don't necessarily change your personality. Dudes who behave like him are likely more read than their peers.

Books are not meant to change your personality. They however give you information that empowers you to change if you want to.

1 Like

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by budaatum: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Read books like how to win friends and influence people by Dale carnegie. Most times it's not about your writing skills rather your thinking skills. Critical thinking involves the general view of life. Read public speaking by Dale carnegie too plus speak after after properly reasoning the words you hear.

https://www.nairaland.com/4923036/learn-reason-critically#74146576

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Charisma01: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
S
brightmorningst:

I'm not happy at all.

Never give up, i wrote waec and jamb in 2000, i got admission in 2004 when some of my mates were graduating and graduated in 2008.
I tried for 4 years till 2013 before a got a job and it happened to be Fed govt job.
Even in sch , i knew those who were older.
I
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by chatinent: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
How do teenagers reason? How do adolescents reason?
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Gabangel(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
My brother, yours is better. I had issues with school so I dropped out of the university and had to return back to another school 10 years later. And worse off, almost everyone in my class were below 23. But the time I had reached 300 Level, even the oldest guy in my class was trying to copy my hairstyle and how I dress. I ended up finish a degree after 18 years after my 18th birthday. But its the best decision I have taken in a long time, even as I have no permanent job and as I am doing side hustle.
You know why? They were times I was looking for jobs and people were asking - what is your highest qualification? It hurt to tell them what it was at my age then. When I want to think of how playful I have been, I think of my younger brother, who is even far playful (you can never be quiet in his midst, always stroking and yabbing people, hardly serious for a minute) than me but has 2 masters, is married, travels round the country and realize...am not as immature as I think.
Remember this. Its not about how holy or good or serious you are when it comes to school; its about making time for your books at least once a day if not twice and you can go back to whatever kind of life you have. There. Sorry for my overgeneral post on school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Bobbiee: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Verdict: You Don't Have Sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by YoobaNesan: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hi, I toggled on the link and was impressed with what I saw.
Let's talk more on this, would like to go for an undergraduate study on their campus in London (I've been looking for a way to get UK passport).
The requirements to get admitted and what's not.
Thanks for this eye-opener, I'm waiting....

Perhaps you create a thread and give me a mention.

budaatum:

I went to Goldsmiths open day yesterday. I think I should learn English.
https://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-creative-writing-education/
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Goldenbliss1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
University! Is not only for fresher's elderly people as well are offered admission into the University.
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by salem1996: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Alexiiydon:
see fool guess your obi cubana tells you how he made his money you’re so foolish
Grow up, when you do then expect my reply. Thanks
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Kennyking1234: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Alexiiydon:
you can make through reading.
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Alexiiydon: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
salem1996:

Grow up, when you do then expect my reply. Thanks
lol go make money and when you do then you can talk back Mumu
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Alexiiydon: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kennyking1234:
you can make through reading.
lol I never see one person whey make an through reading hustle and you make money
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Kennyking1234: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Alexiiydon:
lol I never see one person whey make an through reading hustle and you make money
Elon musk said try to read as much as possible. Reading is key. Knowledge is power. If you carry 10 bags of pure water someone with a car would do more work than you.
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Nobleou(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Omo thank God u got admission. When u go to school you will see people above 30, plenty of 'em

1 Like

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by olufemidavid17: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
R2bees2:
Like someone suggested, read books. Self help and spiritual texts... Make sure you read atleast 5-10 pages everyday, thank me later

- Subtle art of not giving a f**k
- Power of Subconscious mind
- 48 Laws of power

Then study Carl Jung teachings
Please do you have the pdf of those books you listed up there please share to me 09034471129
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by olufemidavid17: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
budaatum:

I went to Goldsmiths open day yesterday. I think I should learn English.
https://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-creative-writing-education/

Is it an Online school? And is it a free learning school?
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by mildteddy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
budaatum:

Listen to this man!
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by SPAMBOX7: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Omo see wetin Person carry as problem. Una dey enjoy o. Rich kids worrying about nothing

1 Like

Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by Alexiiydon: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kennyking1234:
Elon musk said try to read as much as possible. Reading is key. Knowledge is power. If you carry 10 bags of pure water someone with a car would do more work than you.
don’t get me wrong reading is also okay but Elon didn’t make it through reading. Reading is just to acquire more knowledge and not a way to make money oga
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by budaatum: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
olufemidavid17:

Is it an Online school? And is it a free learning school?

No man! I asked how much. They said £9k. Told them I need to go mug lots of people for that kind of money.

Planning to start next week. The mugging bit.

https://www.gold.ac.uk/
Re: At 24 I Still Reason Like Teenagers. by budaatum: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
YoobaNesan:
Hi, I toggled on the link and was impressed with what I saw.
Let's talk more on this, would like to go for an undergraduate study on their campus in London (I've been looking for a way to get UK passport).
The requirements to get admitted and what's not.
Thanks for this eye-opener, I'm waiting....

Perhaps you create a thread and give me a mention.

I should create a thread to mention you, lol.

Why do want a UK passport? You qualify for one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? / Floods Bring Snakes To Schools In Delta / Sorry State Of FUTO Lecture Halls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.