Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue (28495 Views)

Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by favour32(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2022
We dey offline and online.

Obi na follow come.

APC na Taiwan.
PDP nai handover Taiwan to APC.

PDP wan come continue e Taiwaness.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by 35824L: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Not impressive at all for a statewide campaign rally. If they had used Aper Aku stadium, they wouldn't be able to fill up the cover stand.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Turboking(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Show us evidence
I know for sure,even if you are presented with hard evidence.. you will still disagree...why bother myself on zombies opinions. Believe it or not I know what I have been seeing,they are unriddle, right from the word Go, money has been a major motivator for mankind and Obi's case is not an exception
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by 77up(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2022
The bitter truth Obidients do t want to hear is , Obi has no chance in this Election .

Oya insult in 3 2 1.........gooooooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by ibechris(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
For a state rally, this is not impressive. The crowd I’m seeing here can’t even fill up a 10k capacity stadium.

If Obi brings his Rally to Abuja,I won't be there because I have a job I am doing but I can assure u that my heart would be with them and I will vote Obi without blinking an eye.

He is the only person that is more qualified than the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by naijapikin2(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Which benue person in his right senses will vote for this evil, repressive, sectionalized, insensitive, and collosal catastrophic failure of a government

Nansenae
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by naijapikin2(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Which benue person in his right senses will vote for this evil, repressive, sectionalized, insensitive, and collosal catastrophic failure of a government

Nansenae!
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by 00FFT00(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also thought he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw tge kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
The difference between Tinubu/Atiku and Obi campaigns is that while that of APC/PDP are sponsored by party funds, Obi's rally is sponsored by Igbos, who felt Obi is their best chance of having an Igbo Presidency, after many years of marginalisation.

Please make that, "Nigeria's stolen commonwealth".
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by asanausana91: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
You can see from the crowd no group were giving uniform or like what I witnessed in PDP campaign in Akwa Ibom, I saw the crowd Uche Ekwunife hired all the way from Anambra to Akwa Ibom and Emeka Ihedioha from Imo and others to show solidarity support for Atiku in Akwa Ibom, you can identify them by the colours of their uniform. Obi supporters are genuine from the state.
I watched the birthday party yesterday live. Stop fooling yourself with one sided pictures.
If you have mind post the video.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Ddokie: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo unlike his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.

If I could like this your comment a million times.

I always wonder who attends campaigns.

Honestly, if I were PO, I wouldn’t be doing this type of campaigns. I’ll focus on town halls in as many local governments as my legs can carry me, while having geo political zones campaigns, that is just 6 major rally like campaigns.

All these ones Na optics that’s all. And 2023 is way beyond optics. Na belle condition Dey give people direction of who to vote.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by asanausana91: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Naira20:
All I know now according to Ortom,
Agreement is Agreement
and
To Hell with Atiku.

Benue and the MB is OBIdient
e go shock you.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Allisgud: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2022
North central for obi
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by iezeiyida(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2022
The massive love and acceptance of Obi by most sensible Nigerians gives me goosebumps! cry

God! Please, let not Nigerians keep suffering, scatter the plans of the evil people contesting against this good, wise man called Peter Obi, who compassionately desire to save his country from the wolves eating up her soul so he will become the next president of Nigeria! cry
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by infohenry(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo unlike his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.
Thank you bro, they think is everyone fancy this rally of a thing, the funny it is the same set of people that attend PDP, APC and LP rallys. I have many friends and colleagues that are Obidients but the last they will do is to attend rally. I cannot imagine myself in that crowd in the name of political rally when am not contesting.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Anaedo1: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also thought he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw tge kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
The difference between Tinubu/Atiku and Obi campaigns is that while that of APC/PDP are sponsored by party funds, Obi's rally is sponsored by Igbos, who felt Obi is their best chance of having an Igbo Presidency, after many years of marginalisation.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Anaedo1: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Okwyjesus(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

All the adult in my house is voting Obi and they won't go for rally. Almost all my colleagues are for Obi they are not going for rally.

We are all waiting for Feb to 25th
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Sparrk007(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
1000 each
mumu so you think they all leave their house because of 1k
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Stanleyq: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

A kind of u add no positive effect to Obi's rally naa
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by porthouse7(f): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

1 kobo wasn't given to anybody
they payed 5k each am yold
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by porthouse7(f): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense laced with lies

You Tinubu people are losing sleep over Peter Obi general acceptance, At the mention of Peter Obi name sends shiver down your spines .. we know

Obi is the next President of Nigeria and Tinubu will surely bow his head to congratulate obi on his election victory in 2023 , Nigerians will make it happen Insha Allah
which general acceptance, 70% of people here are igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

they ll cry more next year... Igbo isn't the only tribe in Nigeria and nobody is marginalizing them... Those marginalized are the people without access to basic education, good waters road electricity etc not some loud mouths saying obi must be president or Nigeria ll burn...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by TUANKU(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

So the man who donated his property for LP in Bauchi is Igbo as well as the ones in Langtang, Barkin Ladi, Kano, Suleja must be all Igbo even though they are indigenous people of those localities. Wake up!
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Hamo4567: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
director.gov.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Tegabadguy(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Obi didn't hire anybody for his campaign or pay professional camera men or editors to deceive people
omo see people. obi go win
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by ufuosman(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Obi-dient
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2022
beerfraud:
1000 each
how much your EMILÒKÀN dey give
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by odun51587: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Obi didn't hire anybody for his campaign or pay professional camera men or editors to deceive people Obi didn't hire anybody for his campaign or pay professional camera men or editors to deceive people ...
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Godispeace: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2022
oponu , Atiku got x100 of all the supporters u claim u have in the rally that looks like wedding reception so in your foolish and senseless imagination , Atiku paid them to be there politic or desperate to become Nigeria president has made u biafra /ipobian ediots (Igbos) lose ur senses shocked shocked shocked
BeautifulMind2:
Benue is fully Obidient this is organic support without financial inducement

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by theforemost: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2022
These supporters are not even up to 200.

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Johncarlo07: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This former IPOB supporters no dey shame at all!

After this disastrous campaign una get mind open thread about it?

Even the ofala of Igwe Achebe in Onitsha is more attended than this

Weyrey! Show us dat of Atiku in Borno ystaday.
Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) / DSS Arrests Damilare Bello Mohammed, 5 Others Over Sagamu Secret Cult Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.