Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue (28482 Views)

Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by PrettyIfy7: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
For a state rally, this is not impressive. The crowd I’m seeing here can’t even fill up a 10k capacity stadium.

Yeah. But the truth is that things are hard and many of PO's supporters are busy working or trading to feed themselves. Secondly, the slogan, we no de give shishi will put some supporters off the campaign ground. In all, most obedients won't attend rallies but will still vote for PO.
I've never attended any rally and don't think I will attend any. But I'm voting for him.
Please for goodness sake, let us give PO a chance to see if we can breath in fresh air again. We need peace of mind from the present alarming insecurity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by michlins(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo unlike his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.
exactly. Since the start of this campaign, I don't have the time and energy to go to any rally or campaign. But come election day, the sun is where we dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by twilliamx(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
If Obi spent 1 million to hold this rally I can bet that APC or PDP will spend 20 million to be able to mobilize and settle crowd that will come for their rally

All na spend...
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by ZombieSlayer1: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo unlike his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.
true talk. I'll never go to any rally but I'll vote who I want to vote for
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by YourhealthNG2(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also thought he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw tge kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
The difference between Tinubu/Atiku and Obi campaigns is that while that of APC/PDP are sponsored by party funds, Obi's rally is sponsored by Igbos, who felt Obi is their best chance of having an Igbo Presidency, after many years of marginalisation.
Tribal bigot spotted

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Turboking(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Obi no dey give shi shi
lies, they share 1k to members and get drunk every Sunday they gather for their meeting in front of my house... forget obi dey share money

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by israelmao(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2022
The haters of Obi are haters of better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by cmikel: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
You can see from the crowd no group were giving uniform or like what I witnessed in PDP campaign in Akwa Ibom, I saw the crowd Uche Ekwunife hired all the way from Anambra to Akwa Ibom and Emeka Ihedioha from Imo and others to show solidarity support for Atiku in Akwa Ibom, you can identify them by the colours of their uniform. Obi supporters are genuine from the state.

Exactly wat APC does

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by emilo2bad: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also thought he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw tge kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
The difference between Tinubu/Atiku and Obi campaigns is that while that of APC/PDP are sponsored by party funds, Obi's rally is sponsored by Igbos, who felt Obi is their best chance of having an Igbo Presidency, after many years of marginalisation.
Thanks that is what is it.the absolute fact
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Georgejeez: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2022
But why are the people looking so unhappy?

The Campaign flopped though, everyone in that stadium wouldn't fill a Lagos BRT bus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

Correct!

You just said what they don't know.

I won't go to a Peter Obi campaign, yet I'm gonna vote for him.

Most people I know aren't gonna attend campaigns because we got jobs and businesses to attend to, but we're all gonna vote for Obi on election day!

However, these people are playing the same, old game.

Mobilise crowds then use it to justify falsified numbers during the polls.

It ain't gonna work this time sha.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by MNDY(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2022
If dis man nor win the election next year ehn,
the way I will make frantic efforts to leave dis country ehn,
We have change the old order.
We've been taken for a ride for far too long by these old corrupt leaders.
2023 is a golden chance to change the format of things in this country.
If Nigerians blow it, Nigeria will disintegrate and end as Primate Ayodele predicts if we choose the wrong leader.
Nigerians are one wrong president away from being refugees in neighbouring countries.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by kologba: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Same pics snap 4 times

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Menclothing: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Election day some of us will be voting for candidates below age 55 only
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Turboking:
lies, they share 1k to members and get drunk every Sunday they gather for their meeting in front of my house... forget obi dey share money
Show us evidence

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Aguiyimba(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Heart attack mood activited
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Phantom233: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense laced with lies

You Tinubu people are losing sleep over Peter Obi general acceptance, At the mention of Peter Obi name sends shiver down your spines .. we know

Obi is the next President of Nigeria and Tinubu will surely bow his head to congratulate obi on his election victory in 2023 , Nigerians will make it happen Insha Allah
Obi will win but Tinubu will never congratulate him cos of bitterness. He'll rather go to court for succour.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by KingGBsky(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2022
Benue state is OBIdient.
We are taking over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BeautifulMind2: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Georgejeez:
But why are the people looking so unhappy?

The Campaign flopped though, everyone in that stadium wouldn't fill a Lagos BRT bus
Watch the video through this link to see how they are cheering Obi and show me any rally help by Tinubu such has happen

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Ivimmanuel: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
For a state rally, this is not impressive. The crowd I’m seeing here can’t even fill up a 10k capacity stadium.
I think it is for a Peter obi that doesn't give shishi people believe during campaigns politicians share money, when money is not shared people won't want to attend.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by shaggyosas(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2022
It's like this shorts foresaw what is happening now with Nigeria. It was produced in 2020 and yet it involved the youth taking back their nation. Links below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9kAL5ZBXkk
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Naz34(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
See for example how APC and PDP waste money for rally, you know them by the colour of their uniforms grin grin
well. I just hope you wount come out and start shouting foul, rigging after election day. Because you are making so much noise now, with your low profile analysis. For me, i am voting Tinubu and i have not stepped out of my house for one day to go and join any walk or rally for him. There are millions like me all across the country supporting him too. Just try and see the bigger picture , and rest from this usual rants here and there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Sunnyski: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2022
support without inducement.

Obi is our incoming president

Atifku and agbado junkie are out the way

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Devil1Messenger: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Show me the Igbo groups sponsoring Peter Obi presidential campaign
Shey u dey mind the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Ned Nwoko`s family is bigger than crowd!

Moreover, how much were people paid to attend rally!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Sunnyski:
support without inducement.

Obi is our incoming president

Atifku and agbado junkie are out the way

Wake up from your slumber!

Peter can only become a president online!

If any Peter will rule Nigeria, It will be Peter Rufai!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Beress(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

This exactly is my position too and I'm sure is same with many
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Popular Yoruba Muslim talk.........who do you think marginalized IGBOS??

IGBOs needed to bring out somebody with sane minds and loved for the works and transparency he has shown in his service to NIGERIANS and Nigerian ....

Tell me since 1999, how many IGBO men have come out to contest and got this kind of support both Igbos, Hausas, YORUBA, efik, FULANI, idoma etc are given to Peter Obi today?

Just name one Igbo man that has gotten this kind of support and failed in the election....

Stop this rush hour propaganda, it is stale as it comes....

It is on record that IGBOS have been supporting other tribes for the Presidency out of merits and good will of Nigerians

But Yoruba Muslims .........no no no no no .....very pathetic goodwill spoilers
......very TRIBALISTIC
.....very Untrained and full of Agberos

Just look at TINUBU who gave us Buhari.....is coming to say it is his turn to be President.....

Who does that?

No shame....
No apologies for given us failure
No sympathy for the sufferings
Just telling the masses to shut up
I am your next President...
With a Muslim-MUSLIM ticket.....

Pls stop supporting evil...learn from the IGBOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Calpam01: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Cudos to reasonable and decent Nigerians. I believe before the end of January 2023, we'll understand the difference between a true leader and a ruller so that we can go out of poverty and deciet!
Sentiment will not help out of frustration in Nigeria.
With your PVC, vote wisely!
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by BluntCrazeMan: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2022
If money would be shared,, people would go to the rally.

But since they wouldn't share money, people won't come out.
But they already knew who to vote for.

Anybody that comes out is just there to see this Obi sef.,, and get more hope and morale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Igahbarr: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself - Peter Obi is a National demand not Ibos alone
Urbanchampion:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.