Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue (28493 Views)

Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Video Of Buhari’s Supporters At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Victoronah1: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo unlike his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.
thank you my guy. Me that is not a fan of all this celebrities and rally of a thing. You will never see me in rallies or march, but you see me voting only. And my candidate is obi, my one vote will add to the 999 in my area and make it 1000. Plus my friends. Some people no dey go out for these things, but strongly voting on elections
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Omodua(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also believed he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw the kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
The difference between Tinubu/Atiku and Obi campaigns is that while that of APC/PDP are sponsored by party funds, Obi's rally is sponsored by Igbos, who felt Obi is their best chance of having an Igbo Presidency, after many years of marginalisation.
Liar!

Spewing nonsense from pit of hell.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Freebills12: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Urbanchampion:

At the initial stage of the campaign for Obi's presidential bid, I also believed he doesn't give shishi, not until I saw the kind of mobilisation embarked on by some Igbos in my Estate in Lugbe, because of the Nasarawa State LP rally.
The difference between Tinubu/Atiku and Obi campaigns is that while that of APC/PDP are sponsored by party funds, Obi's rally is sponsored by Igbos, who felt Obi is their best chance of having an Igbo Presidency, after many years of marginalisation.

The funny thing is that you people are trying seriously to pin Obi as Igbo candidate...but it's not working
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by AfonjaPriest: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Benue is fully Obidient this is organic support without financial inducement

When urchins gather, it's because they told them, come chop.
When Obidients gather, it's because they told them, come see.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by AfonjaPriest: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
You can see from the crowd no group were giving uniform or like what I witnessed in PDP campaign in Akwa Ibom, I saw the crowd Uche Ekwunife hired all the way from Anambra to Akwa Ibom and Emeka Ihedioha from Imo and others to show solidarity support for Atiku in Akwa Ibom, you can identify them by the colours of their uniform. Obi supporters are genuine from the state.

What do you expect from a desperate man? Bola Tunimbu is so egregiously desperate in all his dealings, his poopoo is likewise desperate in coming out without the consent of its maker. Anyway, one thing is sure: Bola will never, I repeat, Bola will never be the president of Nigeria, even if he wants it to happen in his nightmare.
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by Dimejimichael(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Watch the video through this link to see how they are cheering Obi and show me any rally help by Tinubu such has happen

I bet u haven't board a brt bus ..

Don't bring ur foolishness here on social media
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by ridbell01(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Scribx:

You people should downplay this crowd of a thing. If PO comes to my state today, I'm not going anywhere to see him, same with thousands of his supporters I know. Don't let APC/PDP make you buy into that narrative. Some people want to pay the price once by going out to vote for him on election day. Nothing excites many again in this country, especially since he's not paying kobo unlike his counterparts. The suffering is reseting more brains than his campaigns.
but if Atiku or Tinubu enter your state all their supporters will go there
Re: Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue by yelanst(m): 5:49am On Nov 11, 2022
If Peter Obi comes to my community to campaign, I will not attend it. But I and my entire family will vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Slams Wike Over Tinubu’s Visit To Rivers / Buhari Meets With Cameroonian President Paul Biya (Photos) / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.