Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) (38542 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by searchlight: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I'm really happy with the confidence of ipob and zombidense.

With that level of confidence, Tinubu's victory will be very unbearable and that will lead to catastrophy.

Yes, with the hate and bitterness in them, I don't give a fvck whatever the consequences on them.
The good thing is that you hate igbos and igbos come even hate you harder, TINUBU will NEVER be president though he can be president of Lagos for all he cares
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Igboslayer: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ezeego1:

You must be a big fool
Idiot, the thing pain you ba. Omo ale, you will cry throughout the remaining part of this year and until after the election. Flat headed dunce.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Harrynight:

Deep down You complain of buhari
I'm surprised as you young and vibrant as u are u can't come up with a more healthy, stonger, vibrant and energetic person to rule Nigeria, you going for Tinubu who actually need someone to care of him.
I am talking about Tinubu my man. The most competent candidate. I assure you he will wipe away your tear. He can do it. He is able. Just relax.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Igboslayer: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
fubsy:

When you have nothing to offer, you will shy away from competition. I wish Nigerians will say no to vote-trading, and stand by it.
No, you don’t want to be talking to foolish people instead.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Atlantis585: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Where is Bokoharam and ISWAP when they are needed. Their founder and his oga don come ooo. May una come shake hand na.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by asanausana91: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
abc115:
APC Campaign rally in Biu Local Government of Borno State in support of Tunubu/Shattima and other candidates
APC is in pain after seeing Atiku rally yesterday.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Emir01: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
More than Obi presidential rally both benue and Nasarawa combined. Asiwaju is a done deal

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Atlantis585: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
After tulumbu and the terrorist shettima attacked Atiku's convoys.

Useless criminals

Atiku and his supporters must revenge this. Don’t be cowards and allow the drug dealing crook Thiefnubbu and his fellow terrorists to go unchallenged.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Did u say one local govt?
This is massive.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Very lovely. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. On his mandate we stand gidigba

What mandate is that? Who gave him the mandate? Is it the "emilokan" mandate? Why does Tinubu feel that it is his turn? Is there any constitutional provision for that?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emir01:
More than Obi presidential rally both benue and Nasarawa combined. Asiwaju is a done deal

Done deal in what way?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=118266424][/quote]
Lol. This one funny die
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
I am talking about Tinubu my man. The most competent candidate. I assure you he will wipe away your tear. He can do it. He is able. Just relax.

How is Tinubu the most competent candidate?

What tears is Tinubu wiping away? Are you saying that buhari/APC made Nigerians shed tears? Are you saying that buhari & APC failed?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tinubu is becoming president gradually while others are attacking and blaming.

How is he becoming president gradually?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Omo see high grade pain. Wailing in severe pains….let me ask you a simple question. Is OBI not part of the oppressors? We are choosing the best among the worst.

Please, mention where I campaigned for Obi in my comment, let's see how well functioning your IQ is.

You just think everyone jumps into every silly bandwagon!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Just a single LGA. Impressive.

Atiku will yet again, lose his region like he lost the polling booth in front of his house last time.

This is unattainable without the solid nationwide structure and bridges built by Asiwaju.

How will tinubu improve the lives of this "impressive" local govt?

What "is unattainable without the solid nationwide structure and bridges built by Asiwaju"?

What "solid nationwide structure and bridges built" were built by Tinubu?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Omo see high grade pain. Wailing in severe pains….let me ask you a simple question. Is OBI not part of the oppressors? We are choosing the best among the worst.

Who is the best among the worst?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What tears is Tinubu wiping away? Are you saying that buhari/APC made Nigerians shed tears? Are you saying that buhari & APC failed?
You are still asking me this. All other candidates are clueless and spineless. Tinubu has no rival.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
abc115:
APC Campaign rally in Biu Local Government of Borno State in support of Tunubu/Shattima and other candidates

What kind of nonsense edited pictures are these?
People standing on top of people ....

Please Seun, APC miscreants are reducing your Forum to a childish , failed forum.....

All mods should be at alert pls ......
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Goodnigga: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
BossGerald:
There's no single banner of thief'nubu in the so called presidential rally...

no mind Agbado people. I just checked APC Twitter account and that of noise makers Keyamo & Bashir Ahmad nothing like that

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
abc115:
This is one Local Govt, while two Presidential Candidates did State Campaign Yesterday with canopies to cover a crowd that is not one- tenth of this

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Tinubu have so much stolen money to mobilize people from all over the states for rallies.Peter does not do such mobilization.Authentic supporters come to his rallies with their own money and resources.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What mandate is that? Who gave him the mandate? Is it the "emilokan" mandate? Why does Tinubu feel that it is his turn? Is there any constitutional provision for that?
He is our man. The only hope of this country. The best man for the job. No rival. No shaking. Relax.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by obyno82: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I'm really happy with the confidence of ipob and zombidense.

With that level of confidence, Tinubu's victory will be very unbearable and that will lead to catastrophy.

Yes, with the hate and bitterness in them, I don't give a fvck whatever the consequences on them.

Comom sharrap there. daft punk
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
We all know is rented crowd from neighboring states. Unlike OBIdient organic rally full of life, energy and excitement.

Nigerians I make their choice to vote for Peter Obi and retire Tilumpu politically. Some people where just there to see the drug lord they have been hearing.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
He is our man. The only hope of this country. The best man for the job. No rival. No shaking. Relax.

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You are still asking me this. All other candidates are clueless and spineless. Tinubu has no rival.

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Roboto11: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
wisdomkid:
AND YET... NOT A SINGLE HUMAN HOLDING A PICS OF JAGABAN...

I smell the usual apc propaganda lies for the 9th times this morning.

You see broom sha?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Igboslayer: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, mention where I campaigned for Obi in my comment, let's see how well functioning your IQ is.

You just think everyone jumps into every silly bandwagon!
You are just too pained to be sensible…I can’t help you with your frustration on your stupid choice of indiscretion.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

Know this today that Bola Tinubu is the hope of the nation. Hope 2023.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by daygee12: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Naira20:
No noise...consistency guys.

Nigeria must be free from these deceivers.

OBIdient 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C98YIk6Nziw
Not with Obidense
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

He is our man. The hope of the nation. No vex . He go rule country. Ask your question after election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose / Buhari Takes Over Central Bank Naira Management - Bloomberg. / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.