Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) (38549 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are just too pained to be sensible…I can’t help you with your frustration on your stupid choice of indiscretion.

So, the answer is NO! You have no proof whatsoever... You just have the idiotic and puerile habit or belief of concluding that whoever doesn't support your rogue is supporting some other opposing rogue!

Don't mention me again... I have better things to do with my valuable time.

Thank you.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
tungamaje:
I zoomed the pictures and didn't see anything suggesting this is a Tinubu rally. No posters, banners or anything. Are you sure those people know there is someone called Tinubu
zoom very well, you will see tinubu cap

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by rummmy: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Echoban:

As I b youth com mean say maa vote PO ,a failure while he was a Governor against successful ex Governor like BAT ?? Ur mumu no too much like this ni undecided
may your life be structured the way he left Lagos as a governor...
Can I hear a loud amen..
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
Borno people never tire for wetin boko haram dey do dem.....E be like say dem want the pro max version of the whole insurgency for another 4-8 years cool

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgQW-6PNGlI
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by hotseat: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
I have since jettisoned my support for the Jagabandit, but be that as it may, this man remains an enigma of sorts.

The cauldron generated by by the Mu-Mu ticket seems to be wearing off gradually.

Well, February, 2023 will tell the real story.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by hotseat: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
I have since jettisoned my support for the Jagabandit, but be that as it may, this man remains an enigma of sorts.

The cauldron generated by by the Mu-Mu ticket seems to be wearing off gradually.

Well, February, 2023 will tell the real story.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Godispeace: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
oponu which old pictures
Nairalander248:
Why are you guys still using old pics to deceive Nigerians?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Godispeace: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
oponu , sebi na tinubu name u go see for ballot paper , no be APC name and logo. eleribu child of hate and corruption of south yeast
BossGerald:
There's no single banner of thief'nubu in the so called presidential rally...

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubu rally without no single banner of Tinubu and Shetima

Not even a single person wearing the Tinubu logo cap or shirt

I laugh cheesy grin cheesy

This is a clear sign that Tinubu and his urchins are seeing defeat in 2023 election

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by unclejb2(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
JASONjnr:
A gruesome combination 9f a druglord and a terrorist.....
very gruesome partnership
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Igboslayer: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

So, the answer is NO! You have no proof whatsoever... You just have the idiotic and puerile habit or belief of concluding that whoever doesn't support your rogue is supporting some other opposing rogue!

Don't mention me again... I have better things to do with my valuable time.

Thank you.
Wait! Don't run, oloriburuku omo ale...I know you won't be wise enough to make a sensible decision afterall, your antecedent didn't suggest you will be wise. ..if supporting Atiku or Obi is the better thing you are doing then you are on a free fall into mental senility fuelled by opium of self deceits inflicted by your profound stupidity.

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Quodseverismete: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
[right][/right]
LeoDeKing:
I'm really happy with the confidence of ipob and zombidense.

With that level of confidence, Tinubu's victory will be very unbearable and that will lead to catastrophy.

Yes, with the hate and bitterness in them, I don't give a fvck whatever the consequences on them.

This picture was taken when Betara came to Biu, people from the 3local government in southern Borno came out em mass because of Betara not SHETIMA or Tinubu. I have a people living and working in Biu.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
abc115:
This is one Local Govt, while two Presidential Candidates did State Campaign Yesterday with canopies to cover a crowd that is not one- tenth of this

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Haha this will shock PDP o chineke!!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
The JAGABAN of Nigeria!!!
Bola Ahmed Tinubu…

No Shaking!

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
The Ashiwaju of all Nigerians!

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2022

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter Obituary and the gullible no sense flatheadss…returning to Anambru.

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by muykem: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ozinlex:
Pls show posters or anything in that picture that shows they are supporting Tinubu.

One thing you urchins don't ever want to get into your head is, this election is about candidates and not party
They are supporting Peter Obi. Are you happy now?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
muykem:
They are supporting Peter Obi. Are you happy now?

Yep, all of them came out to support Peter the drunkard

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Idiot, the thing pain you ba. Omo ale, you will cry throughout the remaining part of this year and until after the election. Flat headed dunce.

Idiot,,,No be you wey poverty go kill?
If you like vote a cow,,,it's none of my business

Do I look like I'm suffering with you? Monkey
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ezeego1:

Idiot,,,No be you wey poverty go kill?
If you like vote a cow,,,it's none of my business

Do I look like I'm suffering with you? Monkey
You are truly a dumb aass just like the rest of your flatheadss brothers.

Very sad!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
abc115:
APC Campaign rally in Biu Local Government of Borno State in support of Tunubu/Shattima and other candidates
although I know Baron won't win but just in case we won't forget to laugh at them when Boko start game hunting them like duck hunt.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
ojinuocheibi:
although I know Baron won't win but just in case we won't forget to laugh at them when Boko start game hunting them like duck hunt.
Is that all you got to say?
What a tiny mind!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
ojinuocheibi:
Could you also tell us the difference between boko haram and your lowlife brothers in the Yeast that are killing themselves like flies..

What a bunch of losers!
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Know this today that Bola Tinubu is the hope of the nation. Hope 2023.

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

How is Tinubu the most competent candidate?

What tears is Tinubu wiping away? Are you saying that buhari/APC made Nigerians shed tears? Are you saying that buhari & APC failed?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by alkasimoo1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
AdamuKD:

Mohammed is a terrorist
You are fond of Abusing the prophet. Am assuring you that your destruction is near.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
He is our man. The hope of the nation. No vex . He go rule country. Ask your question after election.

You haven't answered the questions.

What mandate is that? Who gave him the mandate? Is it the "emilokan" mandate? Why does Tinubu feel that it is his turn? Is there any constitutional provision for that?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Mccullum: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
I'm supporting a visionary leader,

Tinubu, ride on it's your time..

The next president elect of FRN in 2023.. grin

by the will of God.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
ojinuocheibi:

Hello ChuckwuObinna,
Just so you know, the difference between the igbos killing themselves in the Yeast and Boko Haram isn’t much.
Yoruba people seem to be the only well balanced group of people in Nigeria that embrace love and peace…and also want to see their country great again.
The igbos on the other hand, hate everything including themselves…
Allowing anyone from this uncivilized group of people to lead our country will be a grave mistake

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Very lovely. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. On his mandate we stand gidigba

Louder please....

They are hard in hearing.

This na just one LGA o.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by zomby(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mccullum:
I'm supporting a visionary leader,

Tinubu, ride on it's your time..

The next president elect of FRN in 2023.. grin

by the will of God.

EMILOKAN!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

What mandate is that? Who gave him the mandate? Is it the "emilokan" mandate? Why does Tinubu feel that it is his turn? Is there any constitutional provision for that?
No waste ya time. Tinubu is the next president. Tinubu lokan. Awa lokan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Arrested For Tearing Patience Jonathan’s Posters / Customs Boss, Dikko, Gives Resignation Notice To President Buhari / Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.