Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) (38546 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Shettima (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Igboslayer: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ezeego1:

Idiot,,,No be you wey poverty go kill?
If you like vote a cow,,,it's none of my business

Do I look like I'm suffering with you? Monkey
Omo ale, na government alone dey prosper people...foolish hungry slowpoke, thinks everybody is hungry like him. Na that poverty go eventually kill you and your family for putting all your life prosperity upon a government.

No wonder dem dey call una lazy youth, na only government fit create wealth. Idiot dey disguise like person wey don make am whereas na big squalor you be...siddon dia dey wait for government largesse oloriburuku thinks everybody dey suffer like am.

Ezeego1:

At halftime I saw exact score line of 4 - 1 @ 180 odds. I wanted staking it with 10k at a point I lost interest and decided not to place the bet again. I never knew God was the one speaking to me at that particular time, I couldn't believe I missed this golden opportunity of making some few millions embarassed
You better keep to your fools paradise of betting. Mumu dey live on betting...come Nairaland dey form achiever. You are totally busted...poverty don build headquarter for your life.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

How is Tinubu the most competent candidate?

What tears is Tinubu wiping away? Are you saying that buhari/APC made Nigerians shed tears? Are you saying that buhari & APC failed?
I enjoy it when you people are barking like this . Aswear e sweet me.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
zomby:

Hello ChuckwuObinna,
Just so you know, the difference between the igbos killing themselves in the Yeast and Boko Haram isn’t much.
Yoruba people seem to be the only well balanced group of people in Nigeria that embrace love and peace…and also want to see their country great again.
The igbos on the other hand, hate everything including themselves…you guys are very funny so if any one supports obi that person is automatically an ibo person, Yoruba and tribalism. We will fix you people with tinubu loosing.
Allowing anyone from this uncivilized group of people to lead our country will be a grave mistake
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Otmol005(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
[qe surpriseote author=Nairalander248 post=118266377]Why are you guys still using old pics to deceive Nigerians? [/quote] e surprise me o.. all this fake crowd of a thing, e tire me o
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Omo ale, na government alone dey prosper people...foolish hungry slowpoke, thinks everybody is hungry like him. Na that poverty go eventually kill you and your family for putting all your life prosperity upon a government.

No wonder dem dey call una lazy youth, na only government fit create wealth. Idiot dey disguise like person wey don make am whereas na big squalor you be...siddon dia dey wait for government largesse oloriburuku thinks everybody dey suffer like am.

You better keep to your fools paradise of betting. Mumu dey live on betting...come Nairaland dey form achiever. You are totally busted...poverty don build headquarter for your life.

I'm richer and bigger than any human ever existed in your lineage. I play betting for fun, roger that you idiotic element.

I can decide to feed you and your whole family till your exit. I can never be your level, I'm Ezeego1 get that into your empty skull.

Ewu!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Bazege(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubu is the incoming president...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tony4000:
joesph the dreamer�
Yes. Joseph dreamt and it came to pass. You have no dream and you are visionless. Ha! You stand for nothing you lose everything. Dream big. Dont be visionless.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I'm really happy with the confidence of ipob and zombidense.

With that level of confidence, Tinubu's victory will be very unbearable and that will lead to catastrophy.

Yes, with the hate and bitterness in them, I don't give a fvck whatever the consequences on them.

I used to think the euphoria would subside, now I am afraid of the meltdown that would take place. Government had better be prepared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Kingpoint(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
North complain of poverty and hunger. While ibos complain of dollar rate. Import high, sell high, make high profit. Make high investment. Agriculturist get killed in farm. Vote wisely
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Very lovely. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. On his mandate we stand gidigba

Tinubu is going no where.

Don't mind the drug baron.
Nigeria deserves something better. Is it forbidden to have a young, athletic and agile president? Who do us this thing?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Heffalump:

Tinubu is going no where.

Don't mind the drug baron.
Nigeria deserves something better. Is it forbidden to have a young, athletic and agile president? Who do us this thing?
I can bet it with you Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. None of his opponents can compete with him. No rival. No shaking. He has been tried and tested. He can't lose this election. You may not agree with me but reality will soon set in. I can see fear and despair in your comment.I am saying what I know not what you want to hear. Mr man Tinubu is the one we know. The hope of Nigeria.The one who will usher in peace progress and prosperity

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by ADSP116(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Obingos[quote author=LeoDeKing post=118266424][/quote]
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
No waste ya time. Tinubu is the next president. Tinubu lokan. Awa lokan.

You haven't answered the questions.

What mandate is that? Who gave him the mandate? Is it the "emilokan" mandate? Why does Tinubu feel that it is his turn? Is there any constitutional provision for that?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
I enjoy it when you people are barking like this . Aswear e sweet me.

What tears is Tinubu wiping away? Are you saying that buhari/APC made Nigerians shed tears? Are you saying that buhari & APC failed?
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
I can bet it with you Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. None of his opponents can compete with him. No rival. No shaking. He has been tried and tested. He can't lose this election. You may not agree with me but reality will soon set in. I can see fear and despair in your comment.I am saying what I know not what you want to hear. Mr man Tinubu is the one we know. The hope of Nigeria.The one who will usher in peace progress and prosperity

Of course, he can be president of Oduduwa republic. Your Tinubu will come 3rd in the presidential race. He can't govern Nigeria, mark my words. Nigeria is too big for one person's ambition and ego. This is not 1993. We are in a more civilized world now.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Yeahmehn: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
This crowd dey suspicious. I'm beginning to think na Boko boys comot so o
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
fubsy:

Continue deceiving yourself. Has he answered the myriads of questions that are hovering over his head?

Go and force him to answer your stupid questions and also force us not to vote for him on election day
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
caracas:

Who told you they are supporting him, are you new in Nigeria to know that rallies do not translate to votes? Watch n see how the north will vote…
The battle is between Atiku n Obi
Atiku has the north n Obi has the south ….

Those attending obis rally won't vote for him too they will vote for kwakwanso and sowore.
Awon okoro
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Heffalump:

Of course, he can be president of Oduduwa republic. Your Tinubu will come 3rd in the presidential race. He can't govern Nigeria, mark my works. Nigeria is too big for one person's ambition and ego. This is not 1993. We are in a more civilized world now.
I can see fear and despair in your eyes and the comment you made. He is going to rule over you and there is nothing you can do. You will only grumble,wail and gnash your teeth. We will take you to Rehab in 2023 if depression is worrying you
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I have told you my mind. Take it or leave it. Tinubu is the best man for the job
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Harrynight:

Deep down You complain of buhari
I'm surprised as you young and vibrant as u are u can't come up with a more healthy, stonger, vibrant and energetic person to rule Nigeria, you going for Tinubu who actually need someone to care of him.

You can Goan DIE.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I can see that my posts are making you attack dogs unhappy. I love it.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
searchlight:
tinubu winning this election is as hard as nigeria becoming a thriving nation

Then stop wailing on this thread.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

What kind of nonsense edited pictures are these?
People standing on top of people ....

Please Seun, APC miscreants are reducing your Forum to a childish , failed forum.....

All mods should be at alert pls ......

Jump into a lagoon and end your life grin
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Jumek(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
these guys campaigning for those old men that has cripple this country are not normal. I don't think you guys are Nigerians? with what is happening, no responsible human being will wish to continue under this condition.
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Igboslayer: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ezeego1:

I'm richer and bigger than any human ever existed in your lineage. I play betting for fun, roger that you idiotic element.

I can decide to feed you and your whole family till your exit. I can never be your level, I'm Ezeego1 get that into your empty skull.

Ewu!!!
Werey ...omo ale dey live on bet 9ja stipends. Your livelihood na from naira bet, stop being foolish. I go expose your naked yanshs. Mumu dey lie say him dey do betting for fun, make fun killl you dia, person wey get better work dey think of betting at all?

...sotey you carry your betting struggle come Nairaland. Struggling crazy squalor dey form celebrity for Nairaland, the richest of your family can't stand the prosperity of my gardner. Anyway, social media na leveller.

You better don't damage your future with stupid talk. Olodo, olori pelebe

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Jump into a lagoon and end your life grin

Lols , break out from your chains first....let's see how possible it is ....
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
abc115:
APC Campaign rally in Biu Local Government of Borno State in support of Tunubu/Shattima and other candidates

See crowd....

ObiDENCE crew will shrink if they see this crowd....

I know I might be ban for supporting BAT but I cannot be banned if I'm also Obi-DENCE on this platform... because most of the MOD are Obi-DENCE biased....
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by dominic17: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
It is quite shameful that a former drug dealer aspires to be a president and people support him.where is our morals? What precident are we setting for future generations? How should feel if the presidential entourage is subject to drug search by other countries since the occupant of the office of the presidency is a former drug dealer suspect if Tinubu wins? Please my people everything must not be politics we must Reverend the office of the presidency and ensure only people that are free of crime assume it.
duro4chang:
Very lovely. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. On his mandate we stand gidigba
Re: APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
dominic17:
It is quite shameful that a former drug dealer aspires to be a president and people support him.where is our morals? What precident are we setting for future generations? How should feel if the presidential entourage is subject to drug search by other countries since the occupant of the office of the presidency is a former drug dealer suspect if Tinubu wins? Please my people everything must not be politics we must Reverend the office of the presidency and ensure only people that are free of crime assume it.
You had better not killed yourself because of Tinubu. You know NDLEA office, dont you? You know EFCC dont you? Stop wailing on my comment again. Tinubu will wipe your tear in 2023. I can see that you are lazy frustrated and hungry. You need to use your life for meaningful. You are wasting away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC / Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.