Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories (20318 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

i can only speak for myself, I deal and debate on things science can explain, I leave the reast to the more tradionalist.
Meaning you basically avoid issues as it concerns over 90% of Nigerians? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by sylve11: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Do not use me as an illustration as I do not fit into that demographic. IVF is cheaper with a 50:50 success rate. These women are not usually below 35-40. Which further reduces their chances. You can’t compare IVF with a doctor/pastor that has promised them a 100% miracle baby.

Pocco you dey vex o grin cool
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by 12inchess: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Adoption needs to be made easier. And travelling with legally adopted babies need to be facilitated for Nigerians especially since the govt has made every Nigerian person want to japa nowaddays. What are Nigerian lawmakers doing sef getting paid to do nothing. Angelina Jolie and American could travel out to America with an African baby but somehow, a Nigerian, living in Nigeria cannot travel out to America with a legally adopted Nigerian baby. This is absurd.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Meaning you basically avoid issues as it concerns over 90% of Nigerians? undecided
Issues like?
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Alhajiemeritus: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Two02:
What happens to the babies born in factories i.n the southern Part of the country are they sold abroad illegally for organ exporting
They are sold within the country
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

Issues like?
Look around here on Nairaland. undecided
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look around here on Nairaland. undecided
You made the assumption so I rather you sit it out.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by imagrg(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Some women are heartless!
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by sylve11: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

grin cool
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
sylve11:

Pocco you dey vex o grin cool

I no dey vex, I just say make I explain give Erico, because e be like say he is in the abroad. He has forgotten Nigerians can reason upside down.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

I didn't make an assumption here as you insisted you deal on issues science can explain.. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by etrange: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:

They don't want the documentation which they think will make the child less theirs.

Plus the regulations around adoption is tight due to the peculiarities of Nigeria

It is tight everywhere actually. Sometimes, depending on your specific situation, it takes months to finish the process which includes character assessment, financial assessment, background check, criminality, etc. Even after the child has been adopted, they still do post-adoption check-ins for the first few months. Just like having a child the normal way is a serious process, so is adoption.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by uchvic(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
asanausana91:
They are the ipob terrorists of today.

if ewu was a person.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't make an assumption here as you insisted you deal on issues science can explain.. undecided
you were the one who brought in quota of % and failed to name 1% of what science cannot solve ion here.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by SugarGirl44(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Two02:
What happens to the babies born in factories i.n the southern Part of the country are they sold abroad illegally for organ exporting

They’re are the obidiotsss constituting nuisance all over the place.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by fredoooooo: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:
They are sold to families who can't have babies for one reason or another. Or unsuspecting women under the guise of Ectopic pregnancy

In the second case, a woman who has had issues with conceiving goes to them, they inject her with meds that will cause accumulation of fluid in her belly then warn her not to do scan as the pregnancy is ectopic.

After nine months, they drug the mother up and present a baby from the factory as the baby she delivered.
Isn't that deceit ?
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Cde1: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nothing
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by aspabay(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
They are the ones supporting PO today
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

you were the one who brought in quota of % and failed to name 1% of what science cannot solve ion here.
That's not of importance since what's more of the issues faced by the average Nigerian on a regular basis, as you see here on Nairaland daily, are not problems science can readily solve. undecided

I simply stated that given your focus is primarily on the science resolvable issues, it means about 90% of the time you are not able to properly opine, beginning right here on Nairaland for instance. undecided
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by FSBoperator: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:
They are sold to families who can't have babies for one reason or another. Or unsuspecting women under the guise of Ectopic pregnancy

In the second case, a woman who has had issues with conceiving goes to them, they inject her with meds that will cause accumulation of fluid in her belly then warn her not to do scan as the pregnancy is ectopic.

After nine months, they drug the mother up and present a baby from the factory as the baby she delivered.

This is a big fat lie .

There are no shortages of orphaned children in orphanages. If they wanted to adopt they would have.

And lest I remind you that Igbo women are the most fertile in Africa and you should also ask why is it only in Igbo land such demand for babies exist?

The truth is that these babies are used in diabolical ritual sacrifices...
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Codes151(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Two02:
the factory your papa build in the southern part of the country?
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by SURElee(f): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Two02:

See question o!
So you don't know those babies are sold to couples who connive with fraudulent fertility centers that inject those unsuspecting trying to conceive mothers with pregnancy hormone to make them look pregnant, they sedate
them, do CS operation like on them and by the time they wake up, they see the babies of one of the young ladies who has just put to birth by their side as new mothers. Then again, some of these women are in the know of buying these babies ranging from 600-800 depending on gender.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:

Funny enough, you could be a product of one of the factories.
Hahahahhahah
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
MissLAP:
How do they get the men that impregnates these women at the factory?

Or is it done through artificial insemination?
.see question o, some of this girls take themselves there they're paid 200k to get pregnant and deliver the baby
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by ayandee: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

ANy woman who is wise enough to know she can get a child she did not conceive by paying is wise enough to know what an Ectopic pregnancy is.I don't think anyone who can pay up to N2million is naive enough not to go do check ups
it's called wilful blindness. You know you are being lied to but you choose to ignore because you are desperate for à baby.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by maasoap(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:

None are sold for rituals? How sure are you? Because there's no data to back up your claim
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by maasoap(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:

They don't want the documentation which they think will make the child less theirs.

Plus the regulations around adoption is tight due to the peculiarities of Nigeria

You are making these criminal acts look like it is normal.
Did you actually know that many of the biological mothers are underage girls who are lured into those baby factories and some of them are actually prevented from leaving? Like many are being held captive behind those giant fence walls? While many of them are not given enough time to heal from the previous birth of a baby before the hired guys begin to rape them to impregnate them again. Their babies are forcefully collected from them and sold because those criminals see it as enterprise.

Adoption has strict regulations all over the world and these criminals taken advantage of loose society that we have here can't be and shouldn't be glorified the way you're making a case for these babies sellers and buyers.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by ImperialYoruba: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2022
More than half of them are used for rituals.

Some are sold in restaurants as cooked delicacy. Only few are sold for organ harvesting or to adoption.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Emoc: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

SugarGirl44 , your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed.
You will wallow in filth all the days of your miserable life.
Dirty eko pig. tongue

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That's not of importance since what's more of the issues faced by the average Nigerian on a regular basis, as you see here on Nairaland daily, are not problems science can readily solve. undecided

I simply stated that given your focus is primarily on the science resolvable issues, it means about 90% of the time you are not able to properly opine, beginning right here on Nairaland for instance. undecided
I have told you b4 and will maintain that science solves 99% of human problem, I have challenged you to name one problem on Nairaland you think science cannot solve you are being oblivious, Still waiting. All the problems in Nairaland can be solved by science prove me wrong by name on!
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
erico2k2:

I have told you b4 and will maintain that science solves 99% of human problem, I have challenged you to name one problem on Nairaland you think science cannot solve you are being oblivious, Still waiting. All the problems in Nairaland can be solved by science prove me wrong by name on!
Oh, that was you challenging me? undecided
How does science solve the problem that is baby factories in Nigeria? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian / 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.