Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories (20372 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:
Well according to the narrative you gave up there dont you think since its the man who has the problem then they can have IVF?cos if I was a doctor and declare someone impotent, I will then have to tell them their options?
NB:
Guys these discussions and posting we all are having here might be key to some readers happiness, some people are actually in need of these info like yesterday, we might be joking about ir throwing banter etc, but trust me its a big deal in some people's life right about now.
The man send you say na him be the problem? You are told the woman is accused of being barren and is about to be kicked out of her marriage under false accusation. Who wan hear IVF from you? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by unamamatoto: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
cry

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I understand the people's fear since no one wants a baby factory in their neighborhood cause it could be their daughter next. undecided

Boarding all surrogates together in a place can raise suspicions and yes, it is right that the police are made aware of what is going on too. undecided
Yes and I agree, these are the issues. People need more enlightened, so these mothers do not get stressed and humanified and subjected to ridiculed. I have seen where a doctor has a big clinic with at least 20 rooms to accommodate expectant women, now he is rich, but for some, the customer has to find accommodation for them or bound them in a flat or some sort of accommodation to reduce cost.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The man send you say na him be the problem? You are told the woman is accused of being barren and is about to be kicked out of her marriage under false accusation. Who wan hear IVF from you? undecided
I recon you go back and read what you wrote, you said the man was or if he was impotent not the woman.I think you lost yourself there bro!
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

I know it's not 100% but that's where surrogacy came in as back up, one can be 200 years old and still have a surrogate mother!

Surrogacy doesn’t make it 100% either and you are still missing out all the major characteristics of the women in question.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Surrogacy doesn’t make it 100% either and you are still missing out all the major characteristics of the women in question.
Yes it doesn't but you can re try as much times as you want there is no limit, unlike IVF
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by ngadaAwo: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:

Nigerian factor!!

Well I think these are burning issues that our lawmakers should legislate on..

They can give confidentiality to the parties involved in adoption process, and have proper documented agreement handle by ministry of women affiars, or welfare department

Right now abortion is illegal, Baby factory is also illegal, surrogacy is very expensive same as IVF.. the least the government can do is to make adoption process easier and less shamefull
shatap what do you know
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

I recon you go back and read what you wrote, you said the man was or if he was impotent not the woman.I think you lost yourself there bro!
You are not following is what. undecided

The man as I stated is the impotent one, but in a country where women are mostly to blame when a couple is childless, what do you intend for the woman to do? Invite the husband who refuses to accept he is the fault to IVF clinic for tests and procedures? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

Yes it doesn't but you can re try as much times as you want there is no limit, unlike IVF

They should keep retrying with millions when a pastor/doctor has promised them one sure hit. Interesting!

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by ngadaAwo: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Why not just make adoption process more easier

Anyways according to some reports, ritualist buy them and pound them live making different soaps

Almost everything and parts of a new born baby is potent in making different charms

shatap what do you know
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by FSBoperator: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Two02:
What happens to the babies born in factories i.n the southern Part of the country are they sold abroad illegally for organ exporting

They are sold to Jews in israhell for their human sacrifices to their god, molech.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are not following is what. undecided

The man as I stated is the impotent one, but in a country where women are mostly to blame when a couple is childless, what do you intend for the woman to do? Invite the husband who refuses to accept he is the fault to IVF clinic for tests and procedures? undecided
Well, you said if a man is Impotent. Then if it was established the man is impotent it means they already have gone to a family clinic cos only such places can declare on impotent!SO he is halfway there to knowing what options is available unless he is being mischievous.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
pocohantas:

They should keep retrying with millions when a pastor/doctor has promised them one sure hit. Interesting!
That of pastors, hmm no comment.Im going to stick to the science part of it grin grin grin
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by porthouse7(f): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Two02:
What happens to the babies born in factories i.n the southern Part of the country are they sold abroad illegally for organ exporting
they sell them to ritualist
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by newdawn2017(f): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
womenareapezz:
some are sold to be spare parts for ritualist.

Most of those babies are sold to the south dustbin part of the country to use for ritualist
no such like in d south. U re actually referring to d demonic eastern Nigeria. They re something else undecided
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

Well, you said if a man is Impotent. Then if it was established the man is impotent it means they already have gone to a family clinic cos only such places can declare on impotent! SO he is halfway there to knowing what options is available unless he is being mischievous.
No, a man doesn't need to see a doctor to know he is not shooting on all cylinders. Some folks know from even a child hood accident that things didn't turn out so well down there. undecided
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by sylve11: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
asanausana91:
They are the ipob terrorists of today.

angry shocked grin cool
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by sylve11: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:
They are sold to families who can't have babies for one reason or another. Or unsuspecting women under the guise of Ectopic pregnancy

In the second case, a woman who has had issues with conceiving goes to them, they inject her with meds that will cause accumulation of fluid in her belly then warn her not to do scan as the pregnancy is ectopic.

After nine months, they drug the mother up and present a baby from the factory as the baby she delivered.

Deep! sad cool
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No, a man doesn't need to see a doctor to know he is not shooting on all cylinders. Some folks know from even a child hood accident that things didn't turn out so well down there. undecided
I cannot speak on non-proven entity; I can only comment on what science can support! I will leave that for men on ground to debate, I am sticking to the science part as this is what I know and can debate on!

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Hassanmaye(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
asanausana91:
True talk the menace will end with them within
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
erico2k2:

I cannot speak on non-proven entity; I can only comment on what science can support! I will leave that for men on ground to debate, I am sticking to the science part as this is what I know and can debate on!
Because science is the rule of the day in all of Nigeria, baby factories included? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Hassanmaye(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:
They are sold to families who can't have babies for one reason or another. Or unsuspecting women under the guise of Ectopic pregnancy

In the second case, a woman who has had issues with conceiving goes to them, they inject her with meds that will cause accumulation of fluid in her belly then warn her not to do scan as the pregnancy is ectopic.

After nine months, they drug the mother up and present a baby from the factory as the baby she delivered.
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by OdefaGirl(f): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:

Don't mind those women deceiving people.... I wonder who is still a mumu in Nigeria...
The pregnancy doesn't grow (develope). No changes on the supposed preg mum, they don't visit any other hospital except that their secret chamber they call whatever.... They don't give birth anywhere else except same place. It grows in a sac indeed.... Desperation!!
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44:

Goddamn.
If I could remember, my aunt her friend had a baby for her husband, just like this and she encouraged my aunt to do the same, but they didn't tell her it was just accumulation of fluid the meds they inject her with was gon cause in her stomach, she believed it was pose to smh automatically make her system create a child after intercourse with her husband. Yunno how women be when they want kids badly, so she opened up to her husband and carried him along thru the whole process

To cut the long story short

Mid the pregnancy period someone told her there's no child in her stomach I think a doc or it's a pastor, she was scared but she didn't believe there's no child in her, after carrying a big stomach for 9mnths it's time to conceive the baby, the hospital told her "they ran out of the meds that's gon enable her conceive" she walked around with the big stomach for more than 9mnths only to figure out the clinic is only giving her the baby frm a factory, damn that's heart broken, she refused to take baby home, she went bacc home then called her friend to ask her, crying and all. but ol lady denied, she claimed she really did conceived her own baby in the clinic. Aunt had to accept her fate after all the money spent and church fasting and walking around.

"This information just confirms it's either her friend also got lied to, or she knew but lied to her husband and friends and family. or maybe her husband knew. Who knows ��‍♂️

now I can credit my aunt for keeping it a buck with her husband... Sh!t is wildd out here
been 4yrs since then!

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by sylve11: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
esthel:

That's not his point, a lot of times not all this women are learned enough to go check what ectopic pregnancy is.

So that's the bogus term they tell them and that it doesn't show when scanned. Another term they use is cryptic pregnancy.

They just keep pumping drugs to make you look pregnant without even checking whether your system will be OK with it. Lots of women die as a result.

That terrible! cool
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by rpstar12: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
asanausana91:

Better than the uncircumcised Islamic terrorists
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by rpstar12: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
asanausana91:

Better than the smelly uncircumcised Islamic terrorists
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by Hassanmaye(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Why not just make adoption process more easier

Anyways according to some reports, ritualist buy them and pound them live making different soaps

Almost everything and parts of a new born baby is potent in making different charms

Blood of Zachariah!!!?

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by erico2k2(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because science is the rule of the day in all of Nigeria, baby factories included? undecided
i can only speak for myself, I deal and debate on things science can explain, I leave the reast to the more tradionalist.
Re: What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
ngadaAwo:
shatap what do you know
nah u shuld be the one to shatap what he or she is saying actually makes sense to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian / Picture Of Young Children Hawking Moin-Moin: Child Abuse? / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.