Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Portugal Job Seekers Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portugal Job Seekers Visa (40563 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? / Job Seekers Visa Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by freedomtours(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10
gianugo:
Please can someone explain the LEGALIZATION part of the application?

1)What documents should be legalized?
2)When in the application process we should legalize these documents?
3)Where these documents are legalized?

Thank you.

After authentication at MOE&MOFA, I u will book appointment to submit your documents at the embassy and when u collect it, the embassy will send it to NUC n it’s when NUC returns it back thats when u pick and pay for legalization.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by abuhusna1: 2:29pm On Jan 12
please how do you request for criminal records by aima for portugal visa. i am doing it for my nephew and i dont know how to scale that part of portugal criminal record by aima
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by farouk1989: 1:37am On Jan 17
good evening fellows,
please which and which documents are needed to be legalized for the job seeker visa
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by chybuzz83: 9:27pm On Jan 21
Please, how can I book for an appointment for Portugal Job seeker Visa? Someone please help.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lamestika(m): 12:04am On Jan 24
farouk1989:
good evening fellows,
please which and which documents are needed to be legalized for the job seeker visa

Just police character

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by pleasureosondu(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24
freedomtours:

No appointment for job seeker for now
Will update you guys when it is available
it seems you know something about the application process. What are the chances for a Nigerian trained truck driver (dangote) per securing visa or job? I have a valid truck Nigerian licence. Do they give visas to us?

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MeezPat(f): 8:22am On Jan 25
If you have an employer outside portugal but in the US, can you immediately get the permanent work visa after arriving or you must have a Portuguese based employer to qualify for residential permit as worker
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Johnchrix(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25
Can 3 million carry someone to Portugal
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bostin(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25
Johnchrix:
Can 3 million carry someone to Portugal
yes
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Mille: 4:40pm On Jan 25
MeezPat:
If you have an employer outside portugal but in the US, can you immediately get the permanent work visa after arriving or you must have a Portuguese based employer to qualify for residential permit as worker

Won't work. I tried with Sweden with a remote job and they basically said I have no reason to come to Sweden if I'm not going to work for a Swedish employer.

If you have a job already, try the digital nomad visa. Portugal has recently increased the salary requirements to about 3000€ per month. You can check other countries. There are tens of them offering such.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by freedomtours(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25
pleasureosondu:
it seems you know something about the application process. What are the chances for a Nigerian trained truck driver (dangote) per securing visa or job? I have a valid truck Nigerian licence. Do they give visas to us?

You chances are in being able to meet the embassy requirements in terms of visa
You will have high prospect of getting a job, but you will have to go with plenty money for your upkeep before you land a job
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by pleasureosondu(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25
freedomtours:

You chances are in being able to meet the embassy requirements in terms of visa
You will have high prospect of getting a job, but you will have to go with plenty money for your upkeep before you land a job
having accommodation(like an address) is a key requirement. How can one get this from 9ja? Hotel is off the mark
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MeezPat(f): 12:33pm On Jan 26
Na Europe I dey find, at least a country with currency in euro and is a bit acceptable to English..Have you tried the spain digital nomad
Mille:

Won't work. I tried with Sweden with a remote job and they basically said I have no reason to come to Sweden if I'm not going to work for a Swedish employer.

If you have a job already, try the digital nomad visa. Portugal has recently increased the salary requirements to about 3000€ per month. You can check other countries. There are tens of them offering such.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by hunee: 3:11pm On Jan 26
I advise spain for most of these relocation plans. They seem to have a very seamless process
MeezPat:
Na Europe I dey find, at least a country with currency in euro and is a bit acceptable to English..Have you tried the spain digital nomad
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ConnectNation: 5:30am On Jan 27
Please i need help about this, I only have my WAEC and I'm a Nail Technician, Pedicure&Manicure and Massage therapist, which course can I study in Portugal or can I get a good job in Portugal with my work. Can 4 millions take me to Portugal
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Sureplug123(m): 11:42am On Jan 28
ConnectNation:
Please i need help about this, I only have my WAEC and I'm a Nail Technician, Pedicure&Manicure and Massage therapist, which course can I study in Portugal or can I get a good job in Portugal with my work. Can 4 millions take me to Portugal
study or job seeker visa?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:05am On Jan 30
Sureplug123:
study or job seeker visa?
Either of the job seeker or study, 4million can’t take him/her
ConnectNation:
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Raregem9000(m): 8:37am On Jan 30
Why can't 4 million naira take her with sponsor's account? There are some courses that aren't expensive. 4 million will work if she can get some courses that are under 2k euros in schools that accept installment payment
YeyeBoyfriend:
Either of the job seeker or study, 4million can’t take him/her
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by jarrot(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30
Raregem9000:
Why can't 4 million naira take her with sponsor's account? There are some courses that aren't expensive. 4 million will work if she can get some courses that are under 2k euros in schools that accept installment payment

Please take a look at the exchange rate and do your calculations. Naira dey bleed seriously.... cry
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Raregem9000(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30
This is how much someone spent for Portugal last year, so I just modified it with the current exchange rate. 🇵🇹

1. Admission Application Fees (Applied to 3 institutions) - €140 (#120,000 as of 2023).

Exchange rate today 1565 * 140 = #219, 100

2. Pre-Admission Authentication of documents - #50,000.

3. Enrollment Fees + 1st Installment - #500,000 (€575)

Exchange rate today 1565*575 =899, 875

4. Health Insurance - #50,000

5. Police Character Certificate - #45,000

6. #15 million Naira POF Package - #600,000

7. Re-authentication at MFA - #15,000

8. Hotel & Flight Reservation - #7,500.

9. Visa Application Fees - #91,000

10. Miscellaneous - #150,000

Sub Total for 2023 = #1,628,500:00k

Sub Total with the exchange rate of 1 euro to 1575 = #2,126,975

NOTE: List Pending costs:

i. Legalization of documents - Awaiting embassy for price. (€20×5 = €100)

Exchange rate today 1575*100= #156500

ii. School Fees Balance - €1,600 (9 installments). This can be sorted when you're already there.

iii. Flight - #850,000

iv. Accommodation - €400/per month. (First payment is €800).

Exchange rate 1575* 800= #1,252,000

Sub total = 2,258,500

If you calculate the two together, its just about #4,385,475.

Hope this helps someone in making a better decision.
jarrot:

Please take a look at the exchange rate and do your calculations. Naira dey bleed seriously.... cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by pleasureosondu(m): 11:02am On Jan 31
Raregem9000:
This is how much someone spent for Portugal last year, so I just modified it with the current exchange rate. 🇵🇹

1. Admission Application Fees (Applied to 3 institutions) - €140 (#120,000 as of 2023).

Exchange rate today 1565 * 140 = #219, 100

2. Pre-Admission Authentication of documents - #50,000.

3. Enrollment Fees + 1st Installment - #500,000 (€575)

Exchange rate today 1565*575 =899, 875

4. Health Insurance - #50,000

5. Police Character Certificate - #45,000

6. #15 million Naira POF Package - #600,000[b]

Hope this helps someone in making a better decision.
@ bolded, where is this service rendered? Cos it seems the offer I received is criminal in nature cry
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:28pm On Jan 31
It can get her here but won't sustain her for even up to a month, I'm currently in Portugal and the cost of accommodation here is skyrocketing every month, feeding also + the ever rising exchange rate back home, my ticket alone cost 1.1m early this January, however, best of luck
Raregem9000:

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Justcul(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31
Can anyone confirm he/she has acquired this visa.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Raregem9000(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31
Which airline? I just checked now for March and I can see #744,572, #893,175, and #980, 176 respectively.
YeyeBoyfriend:
It can get her here but won't sustain her for even up to a month, I'm currently in Portugal and the cost of accommodation here is skyrocketing every month, feeding also + the ever rising exchange rate back home, my ticket alone cost 1.1m early this January, however, best of luck
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Raregem9000(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31
That's 4% which is still a little bit much. Some do 2.8% and even 3% self. Just look around, you will see a better one quote author=pleasureosondu post=128215263] @ bolded, where is this service rendered? Cos it seems the offer I received is criminal in nature cry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:34am On Feb 01
If you know how airlines works you'd know it'll be cheaper from February up to spring, then expensive again towards summer period, anything November/January tickets are always expensive due to it being festive periods
Raregem9000:
Which airline? I just checked now for March and I can see #744,572, #893,175, and #980, 176 respectively.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Raregem9000(m): 9:09am On Feb 01
I know how it works, so that's why I was wondering what you said in your last response. You painted it as if it was the increase in the exchange rate that made your ticket expensive whereas it wasn't.
YeyeBoyfriend:
If you know how airlines works you'd know it'll be cheaper from February up to spring, then expensive again towards summer period, anything November/January tickets are always expensive due to it being festive periods

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MrCuteking(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01
demo79:
You didn't submit bank statement uote author=YeyeBoyfriend post=127265807]I applied for a visiting visa, which I stated in my previous post.
VFS doesn’t take job seekers application
I went with

1: invitation letter
2: police character
3: traveling insurance
4: flight itinerary (reservation)
5: copies of previous visas and copies of valid and expired passports data-pages all in color printings/photocopies

I just received offer letter from IEFP . Is it the same as invitation letter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

What I Noticed In My Hotel Room / ABC Transport - Passengers Beware! / Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.