Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Portugal Job Seekers Visa - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portugal Job Seekers Visa (44120 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? / Job Seekers Visa Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by pleasureosondu(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18
lady25:

For health insurance google axamansard. Make sure you choose the policy for schengen visa. Its about 26k.
.. smiley
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 9:31pm On Feb 19
itzcephas:
Hello guys.
I got my passport this morning and my Visa was Approved for job seeker visa.

Submitted my application through VFS Lagos on January 29th this year less than 2 weeks later my visa was approved.
Please what visa category was written on the receipt you were issued after submitting your application... please

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by kentochi(m): 12:39am On Feb 20
itzcephas:
Letter on intent
1Iefp declration letter?
2Pof(bank statement)✅
3Health Insurance ?
4Flights reservation✅
5Hotel accommodation reservation✅
6Cv ✅
7Certificates✅
8Passport data page coloured 2✅
9PCC✅
10Passport photograph
Boss please can please explain where we can get health insurance ?🙏
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by kpukpuyenke: 9:47am On Feb 20
Please which of the documents are we supposed to legalize??
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 11:43am On Feb 20
kpukpuyenke:
Please which of the documents are we supposed to legalize??

police character certificate

3 Likes

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by TheGirlJT: 12:36am On Feb 22
Someone please explain the best way to get flight itinerary and proof of accommodation
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by kelmicheal: 3:01pm On Feb 22
When will appointment date be open Lagos na
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by TheGirlJT: 5:03pm On Feb 22
[quote author=abubakar123olat post=128586226]Who told you Portugal is accepting e - visa from Nigeria don't waste your time on the e-visa bro

Please can you explain how I can fill the visa form,I can access the form but can’t fill in anything with my phone.
Someone please help explain
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by streetwise2015: 1:36am On Feb 28
House Can one travel around Schengen countries once you get temporary residence from job seeker visa ?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Raregem9000(m): 8:27am On Feb 28
Yes with your TRC. Job Seeker visa is a single entry visa to Portugal and you are not suppose to travel to another Schengen country until you get your residence permit (TRC)
streetwise2015:
House Can one travel around Schengen countries once you get temporary residence from job seeker visa ?

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by streetwise2015: 7:56pm On Feb 28
Thank you

Raregem9000:
Yes with your TRC. Job Seeker visa is a single entry visa to Portugal and you are not suppose to travel to another Schengen country until you get your residence permit (TRC)
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by LadiesluvVictor: 12:19pm On Mar 01
lady25:
sorry about this. But please don't give up. I watched a YouTube video where the lady said she was refused but advised to appeal and she's now there.
Did you explain why you did not use the visa you were issued ? Come up with a tangible reason plus evidence of your reason In your appeal
Also include ALL the documents you have. Including photocopies of certifications, diploma. Degree e.t.c
Did you attach a letter or statement of purpose? Do it in your appeal
Explain properly why you would want to go ro portugal to look for job? Explain why you love portugal? Explain the experience and qualifications you are bringing to the table
Don't give up. You will share the good news by the Grace of God
Google the appeal process.

Plz wat are the requirements and secondly I have someone to stay with in Portugal how do I prove that to dem…. Lastly how do I tell the insurance guys to up the insurance to 30k euro
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MadeMan01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 01
Pls who has Lagos VFS Job seeker appointment date at VFS Global Lagos to switch or trade?
Appointment should be between now and March 21.
Treat as urgent Pls
I have Abuja appointment for March 21 but have a pressing need to be in Lagos for work reasons around that period.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 4:48pm On Mar 01
LadiesluvVictor:

Plz wat are the requirements and secondly I have someone to stay with in Portugal how do I prove that to dem…. Lastly how do I tell the insurance guys to up the insurance to 30k euro

The axamansard insurance is automatic once you pay the 26k. Even the vfs website has a list of health insurance that you can use.
For the requirements I'll advise you read through this thread. It was been written quite a number of times.
Hope the person you have there is a close family. If the person is a friend I'm not sure it will work.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by LadiesluvVictor: 1:12pm On Mar 03
lady25:

The axamansard insurance is automatic once you pay the 26k. Even the vfs website has a list of health insurance that you can use.
For the requirements I'll advise you read through this thread. It was been written quite a number of times.
Hope the person you have there is a close family. If the person is a friend I'm not sure it will work.

Thank you very much… I really appreciate
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Culnellie(f): 2:17pm On Mar 03
MadeMan01:
Pls who has Lagos VFS Job seeker appointment date at VFS Global Lagos to switch or trade?
Appointment should be between now and March 21.
Treat as urgent Pls
I have Abuja appointment for March 21 but have a pressing need to be in Lagos for work reasons around that period.

I have March 19th Lagos

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by StefnieAnu: 1:33am On Mar 04
Please how did you get Lagos Appointment date?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by hunee: 4:20am On Mar 04
Declaration with indication of the conditions for the estimated stay. ☐ ☐

Can someone be gentle and nice enough to explain what that means?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos) / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.