Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Portugal Job Seekers Visa - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portugal Job Seekers Visa (41238 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? / Job Seekers Visa Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lilyem1: 8:39am On Mar 18
hunee:
appointment fee is how much

This appointment thing is becoming tiring oooo
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18
I'm in the process of doing my health insurance for my Portugal job seeker visa, please what's the minimum and the maximum duration of cover in days? the one that will make my insurance look appealing during my visa application and also do i have to authorize my health insurance and my police character to the ministry of foreign affairs. the idea of going to Abuja to authorize my document is really sickening, is it something that can be done online?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by BossFingy(m): 11:06am On Mar 19
Please how long did it take you to get your police character certificate when you did it, have you gotten an appointment date begore doing all this .
blackborn7:
I'm in the process of doing my health insurance for my Portugal job seeker visa, please what's the minimum and the maximum duration of cover in days? the one that will make my insurance look appealing during my visa application and also do i have to authorize my health insurance and my police character to the ministry of foreign affairs. the idea of going to Abuja to authorize my document is really sickening, is it something that can be done online?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19
BossFingy:
Please how long did it take you to get your police character certificate when you did it, have you gotten an appointment date begore doing all this .

max 3 days.. see link below to register https://possap.gov.ng/p/request-user-profile
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ChiomaMC: 6:01pm On Mar 19
Please my passport will expire October this year, can I apply with it for this work visa? or I have to renew it first. Is the validity period covered?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ChiomaMC: 6:03pm On Mar 19
Please after registration, how do I get it?
blackborn7:

max 3 days.. see link below to register https://possap.gov.ng/p/request-user-profile

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by freedomtours(m): 6:54am On Mar 20
blackborn7:

Yes you will have to authenticate Mofa, but I can assist you do that you can send the police character in dpf format and pick it from me when you come or you leave it till you come.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by freedomtours(m): 7:06am On Mar 20
ChiomaMC:
Please my passport will expire October this year, can I apply with it for this work visa? or I have to renew it first. Is the validity period covered?

As your passport is less than 6 months to expire, you will have to renew it, if not you will be denied.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by freedomtours(m): 7:11am On Mar 20
[quote author=lilyem1 post=128981252]

This appointment thing is becoming tiring oooo[/quote

Even as appointment for jobseeker visa is hard to get
People are still getting it, sometimes they open it only for 30 minutes.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bokeeto(m): 9:38am On Mar 20
[quote author=freedomtours post=129014188][/quote]

How are those people doing it? Cos It's frustrating...
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ChiomaMC: 11:14am On Mar 20
ok, thanks. but can I apply for visa while waiting for my passport renewal?
freedomtours:

As your passport is less than 6 months to expire, you will have to renew it, if not you will be denied.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20
freedomtours:

Yes you will have to authenticate Mofa, but I can assist you do that you can send the police character in dpf format and pick it from me when you come or you leave it till you come.

i didn't get you correctly, are you saying i have to authenticate both the police character and health insurance at MoFA? How would you assist me get it approved from MoFA?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by freedomtours(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20
ChiomaMC:
ok, thanks. but can I apply for visa while waiting for my passport renewal?

Oga get a new passport before apply for Visa, if you submit that passport they will ask you to get a new one
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by freedomtours(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20
blackborn7:

i didn't get you correctly, are you saying i have to authenticate both the police character and health insurance at MoFA? How would you assist me get it approved from MoFA?

Yes it will be authenticated MOFA,
I said I can assist you in the area of submitting or better still you can also come 2 days before your appointment so that u can handle that
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by nuruoniwo(m): 11:50am On Mar 21
The Portugal jobseeker Visa appointment slots have not been opened since February , only God knows why
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ChiomaMC: 5:02pm On Mar 21
pls this POF, does it have a period it will stay in the bank account before being used for visa application?

itzcephas:
Letter on intent
Iefp declration letter
Pof(bank statement)
Health Insurance
Flights reservation
Hotel accommodation reservation
Cv
Certificates
Passport data page coloured 2
PCC
Passport photograph
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21
nuruoniwo:
The Portugal jobseeker Visa appointment slots have not been opened since February , only God knows why
where did you get that info?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21
[quote author=freedomtours post=129014188][/quote]

Please how do one apply for the jobseeker visa? is it online or something? i use this link https://pedidodevistos.mne.gov.pt/VistosOnline/ after filling the required fields im getting this info

Type of Visa
RESIDENCY VISA - JOB SEEKER VISA

some portugese texts and at the end of the message i finally get the one below.......

The Portuguese diplomatic representation of your country of residence does not have this online service available. Thank you.

Am i doing the right thing
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Culnellie(f): 9:04am On Mar 22
hunee:
Please is there anyone here currently in Portugal on a job seeker visa? kindly correspond, how is life and work presently.?
Finding work depends on your skills. Most jobs are usually in the summer. Salaries are very low and so many people looking for job. If you are lucky you can get a job within two months maybe construction or customer support. Advise that you have enough money to cover your accommodation and feeding for at least 2 months after arrival.

Also most companies won’t allow you to work without a residence permit and then you need a job to get a residence permit.

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by dealhunter(m): 10:05am On Mar 22
Culnellie:

Finding work depends on your skills. Most jobs are usually in the summer. Salaries are very low and so many people looking for job. If you are lucky you can get a job within two months maybe construction or customer support. Advise that you have enough money to cover your accommodation and feeding for at least 2 months after arrival.

Also most companies won’t allow you to work without a residence permit and then you need a job to get a residence permit.
This is serious oooo!
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by nuruoniwo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22
blackborn7:
where did you get that info?
I have been on the VFS Portugal visa appointment page 3 times everyday for four weeks .......Slots are not opened and it always say check back later......
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by streetwise2015: 5:19pm On Mar 22
Some appointments slots came out few days ago but before you know it. it was all booked ..Still hopefully and looking for appointment..it’s not easy to get an appointment..May God help us all
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by nuruoniwo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22
streetwise2015:
Some appointments slots came out few days ago but before you know it. it was all booked ..Still hopefully and looking for appointment..it’s not easy to get an appointment..May God help us all
Hard to believe broh,,,,, were you able to book? And how did you now know slots came out at all?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bokeeto(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22
streetwise2015:

That's true, I know some people that booked appointment slots, before I could go online, everything was gone. The whole thing is tiring, checking everyday, yet nothing....

But is there a way people know there's going to be appointments or something?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by nuruoniwo(m): 6:36am On Mar 23
Well its possible those people in charge are hinting some people about the time the slots will open, you know Nigeria now. They will still always do backyard arrangements all just to make money. We have to keep checking till we are lucky to find slots.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bokeeto(m): 9:03am On Mar 23
nuruoniwo:
Well its possible those people in charge are hinting some people about the time the slots will open, you know Nigeria now. They will still always do backyard arrangements all just to make money. We have to keep checking till we are lucky to find slots.

Yeah, you're right. And I guess there's no other appointment till next month.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 5:06pm On Mar 23
blackborn7:

Please how do one apply for the jobseeker visa? is it online or something? i use this link https://pedidodevistos.mne.gov.pt/VistosOnline/ after filling the required fields im getting this info

Type of Visa
RESIDENCY VISA - JOB SEEKER VISA

some portugese texts and at the end of the message i finally get the one below.......

The Portuguese diplomatic representation of your country of residence does not have this online service available. Thank you.

Am i doing the right thing
No. You are to get an appointment through vfs. Go to the vfs website and book appointment there. Although getting appointment date is difficult but with God all things are possible https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/prt/login
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by nuruoniwo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23
Bokeeto:

Yeah, you're right. And I guess there's no other appointment till next month.

Does it means they open the slots once in a month??
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bokeeto(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23
nuruoniwo:

Does it means they open the slots once in a month??

It's most likely...
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by qtguru(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26
I'm currently exploring Portugal this year, hoping to share/get more information on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 5:25pm On Mar 27
Vvhb
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bostin(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27
lady25:
Vvhb
I should cast you ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.