Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Portugal Job Seekers Visa - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portugal Job Seekers Visa (41333 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? / Job Seekers Visa Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Simeondone: 1:12pm On Apr 09
MadeMan01:

Oh. That was an error on your part. It's was too early to ask. The website and other forums says it's between 30-90 days to get a decision. Some people may be lucky to get in less.

They will send your passport to you by DHL with a reason for refusal letter in Portuguese inside. Look at the letter and note which box is ticked or marked, then translate on Google translator to know exact reason
Can I have your contact or telegram or anyway to reach you. I have few questions to ask. Thank you
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MadeMan01(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09
WIZGUY69:

This was it the ticked part.

It was really a big error on my part.
What’s the link to apply for for appointment?
If I apply again, do you think this present refusal won’t affect future applications?

The wording is also similar to reason given for mine.
In my case: Doubts about the purpose of the intention to visit.

Reapply, embassy people do not think like that. They have many applications to go through. Be thorough this time.
Appointment is on VFS global website. If you applied by your self the first time and booked appointment, the system will delete your appointment record after the date of appointment to create space on their memory . Do you have create new VFS account

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MadeMan01(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09
Simeondone:

Can I have your contact or telegram or anyway to reach you. I have few questions to ask. Thank you
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by hunee: 1:36pm On Apr 09
CAN ANYONE TELL US CATEGORICALLY IF APPOINTMENT IS AVAILABLE NOW?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Culnellie(f): 11:17pm On Apr 09
WIZGUY69:

Thanks for the detailed response.
In my own case, I think I was the cause of the refusal due to my impatience.

I submitted my documents at the vfs March, 25th, so since I didn’t hear from them since that day, I sent them a mail yesterday evening, and in less than an hr, I got a rejection mail.

It came as shock to me as to why they will review my documents and supporting documents in less than an hr.

I just want to know the status of my visa application and not the decision.

They just sent a mail in less than an hr.

How am I going to get the passport back? Will they send it to the vfs or what?

And again, all my documents were completed. Even add a lot of extra documents. I’m confused on what to give them again.

March 26th is less than one month Oga.
At least you should wait six weeks before contacting the embassy.

If you arrive Portugal be ready to wait months before getting your residence permit. People wait up to five months after application
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 10:49pm On Apr 10
Good evening to you all trust any update on portugal job seeker appointment yet
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 11:52am On Apr 12
I have gotten my
Letter of intent
Iefp declaration letter
Cv
Certificates (does this have to be authenticated from MOFA and MOE too)
Passport data page colored 2
Passport photograph

but this is pending.

Pof(bank statement) how much do i need to have in my account and do you have anyone who can do proof of funds.
i have collected my PCC, Health Insurance but haven't been authenticated, I googled MOFA and MOE in Lagos, and they are available, can I take my doc there to authenticate or it must be done in Abuja.

Once I get those sorted then I can proceed to Flights reservation, Hotel accommodation reservation before I book an appointment Visa.

Please let me know if there is something missing... Thanks
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 11:54am On Apr 12
blackborn7:
I have gotten my
Letter of intent
Iefp declaration letter
Cv
Passport photograph

but this is pending.

Pof(bank statement) how much do i need to have in my account and do you have anyone who can do proof of funds.
i have collected my PCC, Health Insurance but haven't been authenticated, I googled MOFA and MOE in Lagos, and they are available, can I take my doc there to authenticate or it must be done in Abuja.

Once I get those sorted then I can proceed to Flights reservation, Hotel accommodation reservation before I book an appointment Visa.

Can i still book while im still working on those documents? Please i need advise since it takes so long?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Simeondone: 2:48pm On Apr 12
blackborn7:

Can i still book while im still working on those documents? Please i need advise since it takes so long?

Get an appointment date first
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by olutobi123: 2:52pm On Apr 12
Hi Blackborn, I know an agent that can provide you with Proof of Funds. Let's connect in the DM. Let me know what you think Thanks!
blackborn7:
I have gotten my
Letter of intent
Iefp declaration letter
Cv
Passport photograph

but this is pending.

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bdotnets: 6:42am On Apr 13
I can help you with POF, Hotel Accommodation and flight itinerary
blackborn7:
I have gotten my
Letter of intent
Iefp declaration letter
Cv
Passport photograph

but this is pending.

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bdotnets: 6:44am On Apr 13
you can email: info@workandstudy.com.ng for any assistance
blackborn7:
I have gotten my
Letter of intent
Iefp declaration letter
Cv
Passport photograph

but this is pending.

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 8:47pm On Apr 14
Happy Sunday to you all any update on appointment yet
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 8:08pm On Apr 15
Hi
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by olutobi123: 8:55am On Apr 16
Hi, I can provide you with proof of funds as high as 20m and above for a 3% interest rate. You can email me at oluwatobi.lsa@gmail.com
blackborn7:
I have gotten my
Letter of intent
Iefp declaration letter
Cv
Passport photograph

but this is pending.

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by keycash: 2:14am On Apr 17
Good morning brothers ,any update yet on portugal job seeker appointment?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17
Simeondone:

Get an appointment date first

Thanks for the feedback @SImeondone.... how do I get an appointment date is it by booking online or booking first while ensuring my document are completes before the appointment date? Please I need clarity thanks.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17
olutobi123:
Hi, I can provide you with proof of funds as high as 20m and above for a 3% interest rate. You can email me at oluwatobi.lsa@gmail.com

that's fine.... I only need 9million funds, how much would it take from my account.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by blackborn7(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17
Bdotnets:
I can help you with POF, Hotel Accommodation and flight itinerary

that's fine.... I only need 9million funds, how much would it take from my account. for hotel accomodation and flight itinerary i can handle that myself
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Barblow(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17
YeyeBoyfriend:
I've not applied yet, still gathering infos, but I'll be applying for a work Visa, I got a job already

What kind of job did you get?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Barblow(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17
itzcephas:
Hello guys.
I got my passport this morning and my Visa was Approved for job seeker visa.

Submitted my application through VFS Lagos on January 29th this year less than 2 weeks later my visa was approved.

Congratulations! What are the documents you packaged to their embassy?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Barblow(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17
itzcephas:
Letter on intent
Iefp declration letter
Pof(bank statement)
Health Insurance
Flights reservation
Hotel accommodation reservation
Cv
Certificates
Passport data page coloured 2
PCC
Passport photograph

Can you do a break-down some of the items you listed? Thanks in advance
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:06am On Apr 18
Barblow:

What kind of job did you get?
That’s private.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ihavesense: 3:21am On Apr 18
itzcephas:
Hello guys.
I got my passport this morning and my Visa was Approved for job seeker visa.

Submitted my application through VFS Lagos on January 29th this year less than 2 weeks later my visa was approved.
Congratulations sir.
Please do you mind me asking you this important question.
How many years of experience is required and how did you proved it to them. I mean what and what documents did you share with them?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bdotnets: 8:11am On Apr 18
blackborn7:

that's fine.... I only need 9million funds, how much would it take from my account. for hotel accomodation and flight itinerary i can handle that myself
3.2%
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by sambright2012: 8:11am On Apr 18
Following
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by olutobi123: 11:33am On Apr 18
If you need that #9m for one month, you will have to pay #337,500.
blackborn7:

that's fine.... I only need 9million funds, how much would it take from my account.

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ihavesense: 12:38pm On Apr 18
Just placed a call to the Portuguese embassy here in Abuja and they said all visa inquiries should be directed to VFS. It's well.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Barblow(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18
itzcephas:
Letter on intent
Iefp declration letter
Pof(bank statement)
Health Insurance
Flights reservation
Hotel accommodation reservation
Cv
Certificates
Passport data page coloured 2
PCC
Passport photograph

Did you make every above items available before appearing at the Portuguese Embassy?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by WIZGUY69(m): 9:07am On Apr 19
MadeMan01:

Oh. That was an error on your part. It's was too early to ask. The website and other forums says it's between 30-90 days to get a decision. Some people may be lucky to get in less.

They will send your passport to you by DHL with a reason for refusal letter in Portuguese inside. Look at the letter and note which box is ticked or marked, then translate on Google translator to know exact reason

Good day boss.
Do you have an idea if someone can submit my appeal letter and other supporting documents on my behalf at the embassy?

I have been sending mails to the consulate, they are not responding.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MadeMan01(m): 11:29am On Apr 19
WIZGUY69:

Good day boss.
Do you have an idea if someone can submit my appeal letter and other supporting documents on my behalf at the embassy?

I have been sending mails to the consulate, they are not responding.

The appeal has to be sent where you submitted at VFS. You will be charged for appeal at VFS
That is why I re-applied as the money called for me was almost same as new application.
And VFS are not straight forward. You can send someone there and they will ask for something not with the person.
I actually sent someone there, they asked for original Refusal letter with the Embassy stamp that was with me in Lagos. I had attached copy of the refusal letter with my appeal docs to a friend in Abuja. I was pissed. it is not mentioned anywhere on their website. I just cancelled my appeal and re-applied. I was lucky Abuja VFS portal opened in first week of February for JSV when I got my refusal.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by WIZGUY69(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19
MadeMan01:

The appeal has to be sent where you submitted at VFS. You will be charged for appeal at VFS
That is why I re-applied as the money called for me was almost same as new application.
And VFS are not straight forward. You can send someone there and they will ask for something not with the person.
I actually sent someone there, they asked for original Refusal letter with the Embassy stamp that was with me in Lagos. I had attached copy of the refusal letter with my appeal docs to a friend in Abuja. I was pissed. it is not mentioned anywhere on their website. I just cancelled my appeal and re-applied. I was lucky Abuja VFS portal opened in first week of February for JSV when I got my refusal.

Oh thank you.
They just replied my mail this morning that I'll submit the appeal at vfs Abuja or Lagos.
I'll go myself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Man Crushed To Death While Crossing Road In Lagos Today (graphic) / Emirates Lands In Nigeria In Style [PHOTOS] / Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.