Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough (66423 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Mindlog: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Smiling....the subtle rationalization. wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jovialjune1:

grin

Not anger, just trying to express myself.
The expression was a little bit harsh.... I am not the husband na.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
PlayMaker14:
The expression was a little bit harsh.... I am not the husband na.

Lol I know.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Lol I know.
Okay.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Adaka bute otu kam latochalugiya
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Princessdainty(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Life2020:

U are very wise
I thought about that and I have made up my mind that I'm not going to marry again, at least not till my girls are grown up.
I have heard stories about girls being sexually abused or even physical abused, I don't want my girls to grow up in that type of environment.
I might have a few date here and there but let's see because my girls will always be first.
Honestly I want to hear his side of the story because I'm honestly curious to hear his own side of the story.
you never commot for one palava, you don dey reason another.
Godu abek o grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by frozen70(f): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Life2020:
Hi, first i want to thank you all for your advise the last time i was here.
the last time i brought up my problems here, i vented out about how my husband is being a total pain in the ass.
the problem is one, he's cheating on me with several girls and still want to have sex with me but i refused stating that until he does a full STD test we are not having sex, simply put i need to Know that he is STD free before we have sex again
Two, he's never at home, sometimes for two weeks he stays in hostels with girls, partying and spending his money, at first i tried to understand him because we did marry young, i felt that maybe he misses having his Independence, so at first i said nothing until it got worse. i now feel like a single mom, i do everything, the children don't even know anything about their dad, they see him as a stranger now, he's always cool towards them and i don't like it, have told him several times that i want the children to bound with him, i need them to have a good relationship with their father and have even advised him to take them out, maybe to a theme park or anything really but he has refused stating that he's busy.
thirdly he body shames me, telling me that i look like a clown, I'm fit, it's not like I'm dirty or anything i take care of myself, i know he's lying because i have admirers, like a lot of them, ever since i started making money and could afford to employ workers, i have done everything to make myself look good, i go to the gym, do facials and i make sure I look beautiful, honestly I don't know what's wrong with him. i have come to the conclusion that he is only saying it to be mean to me, maybe as a means of control, honestly i think he thinks if he makes me feel less than i am, to make me think i have no where else to go .
thirdly when we first got married, we both agreed that he will go to the university first then later, i will also attend, after finishing his university education he couldn't find a job so i gave him two of my lands to start a business, he because successful in the business and his now lavishing the money. i have a farming business, it's very successful, with it i have many lands and i built the home me and my husband live in, ever since he started making money i advised him to build his own house but he has refused, instead he bought a fancy car, i want to build an estate so that i can have another source for revenue but for one reason or other, my husband is advising me against it, now back to me wanting to attend the university, i want to study accounting so that i can take my business to a new level but my husband has refused saying that he wants more babies, we already have twins (two lovely girls). i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids

now back to the present day, have decided I'm kicking my husband out, recently I noticed he was always at home, I was happy but surprised, I thought he had changed. I decided we need to spend time together as a family, I was even planning on us going on a vacation, give my children a life I wasn't opportune to live, I talked to him about it, we made plans, he agreed to go for a full STD test. I was happy
little did I know that my so called husband has fathered another child outside our marriage, he told me this himself, saying all sorts of nonsense on how I should advise the girl to abort it so that we can be one big happy family, I just looked at him, I haven't said anything to him in days. but I have decided that I'm kicking him out. I want to do this in a way that it doesn't affect my children, I really want them to build a relationship with their dad but as for me I clocked out of this marriage a long time ago.

I was advised my a friend to make a video while I kick him out but I'm not going to do, he's till the father of my child, and I don't want my children to grow up and find those videos
honestly I just need emotional support while I go through this divorce

You already know what to do, just go ahead, he is already giving you BP and depression

As for your children, they know and understand everything

You have to be strong and don't let anyone tell you less

Marriage is not a place to go through pains

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
So you're still there risking rape?

You're still living with someone who goes about sleeping raw with dirty girls and impregnating them? Stay there and be risking your life until he forces himself on you.

Don't kick him out cos he will always come looking for you since he knows the place. Just go and rent a place outside where he can't find you and abandon him for life.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Figger(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wawelexy:
Make we hear your husband story too.....

You said you both got married at a tender age? Did you inherit those properties you claim to have, abi which kind work you dey do before you marry your husband...

That nigga got into that marriage because of your money.... If you kick him out, another nigga will come in and cash out massively... so pick your poison wisely
Sense no go Kee u, who revealed this to u? U're wise

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Figger(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Yes he needs to be chased out of HER house, e shock you ba, pele, no be only una no how to chase wife from house, the trend don dey start small, best believe that there are so many female bread winners in naija who 100% owns the home their family live in, instead of men in that situation to be humble, they raise shoulder and behave anyhow, women are getting enlightened and it cuts across all aspects of marriage, the era of servitude and subjugation of women has ended.
the reason I turned down a marriage offer by a woman who was financially comfortable than me back then, no regrets.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
PlayMaker14:
If I get you correctly, you said you need emotional support as you chase the father of your beautiful kids out of the house....

Alright, we will give you all the emotional support you need dear.

You better conserve your emotional energy for other important things. cheesy

I no get any emotional support to give like this- story be looking like it's *conjured*.

As for Jovial, she can be harmless. Sorry grin. If you no find her trouble, she's cool. It's the manner of behaviour of your gender that made her lashed out that way. Those are some of the stray bullets and collateral damage we incur in our line of duty, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by dawnomike(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Life2020:
the last time i brought up my problems here, i vented out about how my husband is being a total pain in the ass.
the problem is one, he's cheating on me with several girls and still want to have sex with me but i refused stating that until he does a full STD test we are not having sex, simply put i need to Know that he is STD free before we have sex again
Two, he's never at home, sometimes for two weeks he stays in hostels with girls, partying and spending his money, at first i tried to understand him because we did marry young, i felt that maybe he misses having his Independence, so at first i said nothing until it got worse. i now feel like a single mom, i do everything, the children don't even know anything about their dad, they see him as a stranger now, he's always cool towards them and i don't like it, have told him several times that i want the children to bound with him, i need them to have a good relationship with their father and have even advised him to take them out, maybe to a theme park or anything really but he has refused stating that he's busy.
thirdly he body shames me, telling me that i look like a clown, I'm fit, it's not like I'm dirty or anything i take care of myself, i know he's lying because i have admirers, like a lot of them, ever since i started making money and could afford to employ workers, i have done everything to make myself look good, i go to the gym, do facials and i make sure I look beautiful, honestly I don't know what's wrong with him. i have come to the conclusion that he is only saying it to be mean to me, maybe as a means of control, honestly i think he thinks if he makes me feel less than i am, to make me think i have no where else to go .
thirdly when we first got married, we both agreed that he will go to the university first then later, i will also attend, after finishing his university education he couldn't find a job so i gave him two of my lands to start a business, he because successful in the business and his now lavishing the money. i have a farming business, it's very successful, with it i have many lands and i built the home me and my husband live in, ever since he started making money i advised him to build his own house but he has refused, instead he bought a fancy car, i want to build an estate so that i can have another source for revenue but for one reason or other, my husband is advising me against it, now back to me wanting to attend the university, i want to study accounting so that i can take my business to a new level but my husband has refused saying that he wants more babies, we already have twins (two lovely girls). i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids

now back to the present day, have decided I'm kicking my husband out, recently I noticed he was always at home, I was happy but surprised, I thought he had changed. I decided we need to spend time together as a family, I was even planning on us going on a vacation, give my children a life I wasn't opportune to live, I talked to him about it, we made plans, he agreed to go for a full STD test. I was happy
little did I know that my so called husband has fathered another child outside our marriage, he told me this himself, saying all sorts of nonsense on how I should advise the girl to abort it so that we can be one big happy family, I just looked at him, I haven't said anything to him in days. but I have decided that I'm kicking him out. I want to do this in a way that it doesn't affect my children, I really want them to build a relationship with their dad but as for me I clocked out of this marriage a long time ago.

I was advised my a friend to make a video while I kick him out but I'm not going to do, he's till the father of my child, and I don't want my children to grow up and find those videos

You need to speak with a counselor for the much needed support you need
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You better conserve your emotional energy for other important things. cheesy

I no get any emotional support to give like this- story be looking like it's *conjured*.

As for Jovial, she can be harmless. Sorry grin. If you no find her trouble, she's cool. It's the manner of behaviour of your gender that made her lashed out that way. Those are some of the stray bullets and collateral damage we incur in our line of duty, lol.
I can get nasty as well too, but I overlooked her stupidity cos of you. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is no marriage. Do whatever you need to do.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by GlobTrotter: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Life2020:

I can't kick him out of a house I built with my own money, a land I brought in my own name

And please am a dark beauty, thank u very much
Hope u have a nice day
this is the problem.right there. Why are you.not.building together as a family?

We have heard your story, nicely.told, you.are a saint and you did nothing wrong..it's alright

6 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by babzlim(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
madam, Please before you make or take such drastic decision make sure he's And your family knows about all you've just stated here.

whatsoever there response are then that will guard you on what to do or decisions to take.

just be careful because of your kids.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by EbukaTheDrugLor: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Life2020:
i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids
Well, whatever rocks your boat. You understand your situation better than anyone here. No matter how hard you try to explain, it can't be enough......BUT, I HOPE YOU DONT DEPRIVE HIM OF SEX!

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Princessdainty(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Well, whatever rocks your boat. You understand your situation better than anyone here. No matter how hard you try to explain, it can't be enough......BUT, I HOPE YOU DONT DEPRIVE HIM OF SEX!
you can go have SEX with him if she doesn't. Afterall, what A Woman can do, A Man can do better!

12 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by culf: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2022
If you can't forgive him let it go, but you have to be strong and don't rush into any relationship for now.

May God see you through and be strong.

if the school will not affect you farm, then it's time to start looking for admission.

good luck!

#She you no go emply me in your farm like this?
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by EbukaTheDrugLor: 12:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Princessdainty:
you can go have SEX with him if she doesn't. Afterall, what A Woman can do, A Man can do better!
Well Dumbo! If she deprives the man of sex because of her university education, then she should not blame the man for seeking it elsewhere. My point exactly

3 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Shokoloko(f): 1:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

In my opinion you have sacrificed enough for this man and you did not reap the fruit of your labour. Why would you want to sacrifice more?
I see some people asking you to manage him - you will die of resentment and bitterness.
Some people say change him - are you a rehabilitation center?
If your spouse respected you enough to hide his illicit dealings, that would have been a different story but he is actually putting up his sh*t in your face - major lack of respect. Imagine him asking you to advise the girl to murder his child. Why can't he kill the child himself?
Do not believe anyone who tells you that there are no better men out there, but I am glad you have no plans to rush into a new relationship anytime soon.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Mindlog: 3:34am On Nov 11, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Well Dumbo! If she deprives the man of sex because of university education, then she should not blame the man for seeking it elsewhere. My point exactly

Now that while seeking it elsewhere, it has resulted to pregnancy and now wants the same wife, to talk to the side chick to abort the pregnancy, what have you got to say to that?

12 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Poswahala: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:

Now that while seeking it elsewhere, it has resulted to pregnancy and now wants the same wife, to talk to the side chick to abort the pregnancy, what have you got to say to that?

If it she was a man, the response will be so different. They would have called him a simp for even marrying her and told him that he needs to chase her out immediately

8 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Life2020: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:
thirdly when we first got married, we both agreed that he will go to the university first then later, i will also attend, after finishing his university education he couldn't find a job so i gave him two of my lands to start a business, he because successful in the business and is now lavishing the money. i have a farming business, it's very successful, with it i have many lands and i built the home me and my husband live in, ever since he started making money i advised him to build his own house but he has refused, instead he bought a fancy car, i want to build an estate so that i can have another source for revenue but for one reason or other, my husband is advising me against it, now back to me wanting to attend the university, i want to study accounting so that i can take my business to a new level but my husband has refused saying that he wants more babies, we already have twins (two lovely girls). i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
So you're still there risking rape?

You're still living with someone who goes about sleeping raw with dirty girls and impregnating them? Stay there and be risking your life until he forces himself on you.

Don't kick him out cos he will always come looking for you since he knows the place. Just go and rent a place outside where he can't find you and abandon him for life.

Hope if your spouse takes your kids and abandon you for life as you have advised you will be cool with it?

I have discovered that most people will not accept what they dish out to others if tables were turned .

Irrespective of what is going on the father's still has 50percent custody of the kids.

Hopefully your spouse takes away your kids for life because you cheated and see how that sounds in your ears.

Issues should be looked logically before advise exudes rather than emotionally flowing with the situation.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Hope if your spouse takes your kids and abandon you for life as you have advised you will be cool with it?

I have discovered that most people will not accept what they dish out to others if tables were turned .

Irrespective of what is going on the father's still has 50percent custody of the kids.

Hopefully your spouse takes away your kids for life because you cheated and see how that sounds in your ears.

Issues should be looked logically before advise exudes rather than emotionally flowing with the situation.

Did you read the previous story of how he treated her badly after setting him up in a business? Oh... Because it's a man now, he's not supposed to bear the brunt of his silly actions. If it were a woman, I'm sure you won't be sounding like this. it would have been outright Judgement and condemnation.

The man deserves all the bad treatment he can get from her as punishment for being ungrateful.

I'm not even suggesting she takes custody of the children. All I'm saying is, let her dump him and move on with her life. Leave his children with him and go enjoy her single life.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Kingsmm55: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Madame for real your write up didn't make any meaning to me but let me be uneconomical with the Truth with u...pls there is no better world without your husband... Work things out with him...

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by thuxzwda1: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
I didn't read this but men!...make money o grin
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nothing wey person no go read online..
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Romanoff(f): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

I can't kick him out of a house I built with my own money, a land I brought in my own name

And please am a dark beauty, thank u very much
Hope u have a nice day

If you need help packing out his things, holler at me.

I've got a 911 truck on standby.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by dazzlingd(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

1. You be worwor mgbeke
2. Thought you women claim to be good advisers? grin grin
3. You need a big prick to calm you down this period

DM me.

She don use worwwor destroy the innocent man grin
They say beauty dont matter, now this aunty don use worwor injure the young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.