Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough (66353 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by GUNITGuy: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
For the sake of your children don't kick him out....He married you you married him....Pray and keep praying...when old age comes he would be your boy .....leave him to Prayers......

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Penguin2: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Then one should not get married, if one is not effing ready to be tolerant.

It obviously did not mean anything to the man in this story. Two kids even, and he goes and plays away game because 'tolerance'.

Yes, she should stay, till the man informs her of his tenth child from the fourth, or is it seventh woman.

Well there are men who get married, and grow up. I intend to be one of them. No away games for me. Not at the expense of familial peace.

Yes he is remorseful...but the consequences of his sin lives on after him. (And if you think that his children or wife are going to tolerate another woman's child...or that he would be as forgiving if OP went and got pregnant outside their marriage...better think again).

He should have done like one former fiance of a woman my mum knew...and told his wife when they were still doing boyfriend girlfriend. The woman..my mama's pal, said that she did not want to live in a polygamous home, so they broke up...today they both have what they wanted and are happy.(And the guy was 'perfect' so to speak).

If he wanted to be polygamous...he should have said so from the word go...maybe the woman would have not married him self. And maybe we won't be reading this story.

I’m too busy to engage you in this conversation…

My advise to the woman is simple… she should not kick her husband out, NEVER.

You might not like the sound of it but “it’s a man’s world”, especially in Africa.

Men can be excused for a lot of things they do but not women. That’s why you can’t be asking what if it was the woman that got pregnant outside her marriage. The African society is still hugely influenced by African culture and customs and you know these customs are sometimes misogynistic and until we get there, we just have to live by it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by haslaw(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
07kjb:

Don't kick him out because u are seeing small change

A Single mother training two girls is just breeding them for oloshonism

U better make peace with your husband

Life2020 the bolded is your answer.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by harwokunle1236(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
If u are Muslim n ur husband have a child outside apart from u,It is allowed in Islam,but in Christianity it is not allowed now If u are a xtain and ur husband Ave go against ur marriage vow ,u are free to divorce him n enjoy life don't Ave hypertension because of ur unfaithful husband.
There are two clear biblical reasons where
divorce is allowed. The first one being adultery/
sexual immorality,so u are free to divorce him.
but u must remain unmarried.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by somegirl1: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Too many idiots on here.
Don't allow yourself be pressured into staying in a relationship where you're treated as shabbily as you've described.
It might be difficult to envision now but you'll be better off without this man. Cut him loose so you can attain your full potential; he'll constantly be an impediment to your progress. When the time is right you'll meet someone better.
In the end, we regret inactions more than we do actions.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by nkwuocha: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
KanuSE:

Ment! grin
Omo even the ladies srlf are dumped for cheating.The madness is everywhere.

She get money.
She no really need the husband if she wise.
Omo, preek no scarce
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by CSTRR: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Let me give you the advise that I will give my sister.

Get a lawyer and throw that Nigga out. But do it when your kids are not home and do it NOW.
They are still young so it won't be as traumatic and they will have enough time to get used to it.

He is holding you from your true potential.

One day, he is going to sell your house without your knowledge, or worse.

Don't forget he is the next of kin to you, if for any reason you are no longer available.

Be wise. A disloyal husband to a wealthy wife is dangerous and vice-versa.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by DadaHammed: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Lol, see the f0olish hypocrite saying someone is trolling.... What are you actually doing now? Is this not trolling in a hypocritical way?

Let me ask you, what have you build so far apart from being a bloody hypocrite in the forum.... My mates have built apps, what have you done with your life?

Bloody hypocrite looking for LIKES. grin

I have a PhD, I am health professional and also an online instructor for a University in the USA, getting paid in dollars while I sit here in Nigeria. That's what I am doing with my life. Now can you beat that? Troll? grin
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:

I have a PhD, I am health professional and also an online instructor for a university in the USA, getting paid in dollars while I sit here in Nigeria. That's what I am doing with my life. Can you beat that? grin
Online PhD.... grin

Bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Ashley86400: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Weirdcamila:
The truth is unless you decide to stay single , the men out there are worse. I didn’t see where he beats you or maltreat your besides body shaming which he does to cage you.
Your husband is a nice man, he seems lost .
Find a way to help him before kicking him out .
I am not supporting your husband but think deeply and you will understand what I mean.
You are doing well and it will be difficult to find a man that loves you , they will be there to comfort you and milk you then still cheat on you.
Open your eyes

If him leaving will bring peace to the home, it’s better that way.

If the genders were revolved y’all would support the woman leaving.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by DadaHammed: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Online PhD.... grin

Bloody hypocrite.

Call it what you what, if you click on my Linkedin profile, you go call me 'Sir'...20 times in 5 minutes if you chat me up from there. Troll... grin
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by MadarasBlade(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kick him out. A man who wold throw away his honor by living in his wife's house isn't worth being called a MAN.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Weirdcamila: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ashley86400:

If him leaving will bring peace to the home, it’s better that way.

If the genders were revolved y’all would support the woman leaving.

You are not understanding my point .
She understands she stands to lose a lot once she kicks him out .
Two heads better pass one even if na coconut head , the man get value but he Dey misbehave.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by CSTRR: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
nkwuocha:

She get money.
Omo, preek no scarce
Wetin she wan use the man do sef? He serves no purpose to her.
she can't even fucckk him because he will want skin to skin and he is a high risk for diseases.
He also does not provide anything financially.

If there is ever a good case for a woman to divorce her husband, this is it.
If she wan fucckkk, boys full outside and they would be cheaper too, and she can force them to wear condom.

And She will have freedom to pursue her goals without that load of a husband.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:

Call it what you what, if you click on my Linkedin profile, you go call me 'Sir'...20 times in 5 minutes if you chat me up from there. Troll... grin
F0ol at 40 trolling with someone he called a kid... Online instructor indeed. grin

Bloody hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by KanuSE: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Alaefulu:
nawa, God I pray today and just as I have been praying and struggling everyday, make me to be sufficient financially before marriage, and even if I get to marry a woman who is more stable financially than me, I pray she should be the understanding type not the one that will remind me if things she does for me

Don't be scared of a successful woman. grin
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by DadaHammed: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
F0ol at 40 trolling with someone he called a kid... Online instructor indeed. grin

Bloody hypocrite.

Well-done troll, check your life in the next 5 years, and see whether wetin I tell you no happen. You go still dey NL with another moniker dey waste.. grin
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by KanuSE: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
nkwuocha:

She get money.
Omo, preek no scarce

Not everyone is about prick or pvssy but genuine companionship, true affection, respect & faithfulness. cool
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by luluosas(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Madam, in all that you said, I only saw one thing: PRIDE.
You are so proud and arrogant. You felt that you have arrived, and therefore the principal of your home. Most people like are like this because you refused to know God.
Anyway, it's your cross, carry it along.

Life2020:
Hi, first I want to thank you all for your advise the last time i was here.

The last time I brought up my problems here, I vented out about how my husband is being a total pain in the ass.

The problem is one, he's cheating on me with several girls and still want to have sex with me but i refused stating that until he does a full STD test we are not having sex, simply put i need to Know that he is STD free before we have sex again.

Two, he's never at home, sometimes for two weeks he stays in hostels with girls, partying and spending his money, at first i tried to understand him because we did marry young, i felt that maybe he misses having his Independence, so at first i said nothing until it got worse. I now feel like a single mom, i do everything, the children don't even know anything about their dad, they see him as a stranger now, he's always cool towards them and i don't like it, have told him several times that i want the children to bound with him, i need them to have a good relationship with their father and have even advised him to take them out, maybe to a theme park or anything really but he has refused stating that he's busy.

Thirdly he body shames me, telling me that i look like a clown, I'm fit, it's not like I'm dirty or anything i take care of myself, i know he's lying because i have admirers, like a lot of them, ever since i started making money and could afford to employ workers, i have done everything to make myself look good, i go to the gym, do facials and i make sure I look beautiful, honestly I don't know what's wrong with him.

I have come to the conclusion that he is only saying it to be mean to me, maybe as a means of control, honestly i think he thinks if he makes me feel less than i am, to make me think i have no where else to go.

Thirdly when we first got married, we both agreed that he will go to the university first then later, i will also attend, after finishing his university education he couldn't find a job so i gave him two of my lands to start a business, he because successful in the business and his now lavishing the money. I have a farming business, it's very successful, with it i have many lands and i built the home me and my husband live in, ever since he started making money i advised him to build his own house but he has refused, instead he bought a fancy car, i want to build an estate so that i can have another source for revenue but for one reason or other, my husband is advising me against it.

Now back to me wanting to attend the university, i want to study accounting so that i can take my business to a new level but my husband has refused saying that he wants more babies, we already have twins (two lovely girls). i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids

Now back to the present day, have decided I'm kicking my husband out. Recently, I noticed he was always at home, I was happy but surprised, I thought he had changed. I decided we need to spend time together as a family, I was even planning on us going on a vacation, give my children a life I wasn't opportune to live, I talked to him about it, we made plans, he agreed to go for a full STD test. I was happy
little did I know that my so called husband has fathered another child outside our marriage, he told me this himself, saying all sorts of nonsense on how I should advise the girl to abort it so that we can be one big happy family, I just looked at him, I haven't said anything to him in days. But I have decided that I'm kicking him out. I want to do this in a way that it doesn't affect my children, I really want them to build a relationship with their dad but as for me I clocked out of this marriage a long time ago.

I was advised by my a friend to make a video while I kick him out but I'm not going to do, he's till the father of my child, and I don't want my children to grow up and find those videos
honestly I just need emotional support while I go through this divorce.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Qurungu: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
I was advised by my a friend to make a video while I kick him out but I'm not going to do, he's till the father of my child, and I don't want my children to grow up and find those videos
honestly I just need emotional support while I go through this divorce.[/quote]

Are you sure that guy is telling you the truth? Find out about the girl and the pregnancy first. You may be right, he may just want to wear you out with different tricks.
You sound like you love him. Don’t be rash, assess the situation, talk with him and make a decision from what you find out.
Something in me however thinks yours is a marriage worth fighting for. He may also actually be under a spell because some chick wants his money.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by nkwuocha: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
KanuSE:

Not everyone is about prick or pvssy but genuine companionship, true affection, respect & faithfulness. cool

I actually used preek because from her posts that's all the husband is offering.

All these you listed is alien to her marriage so why stay?
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:

Well-done troll, check your life in the next 5 years, and see whether wetin I tell you no happen. You go still dey NL with another moniker dey waste.. grin
I just checked your profile and I saw that you're actually mistaking me for yourself....

You opened the account this year, meaning you wasted 10yrs of your life with another account, you deactivated and opened this one.

Now you're 40, a F0ol at 40 and still trolling. grin

Bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by nwajesus12(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
If I get you correctly, you said you need emotional support as you chase the father of your beautiful kids out of the house....

Alright, we will give you all the emotional support you need dear.
since is far away from you, Ewu
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
nwajesus12:
since is far away from you, Ewu
Efulefu, hope you're okay?

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by luluosas(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Don't twist the Bible to justify wrong please
harwokunle1236:
If u are Muslim n ur husband have a child outside apart from u,It is allowed in Islam,but in Christianity it is not allowed now If u are a xtain and ur husband Ave go against ur marriage vow ,u are free to divorce him n enjoy life don't Ave hypertension because of ur unfaithful husband.
There are two clear biblical reasons where
divorce is allowed. The first one being adultery/
sexual immorality,so u are free to divorce him.
but u must remain unmarried.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by nkwuocha: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Wetin she wan use the man do sef? He serves no purpose to her.
she can't even fucckk him because he will want skin to skin and he is a high risk for diseases.
He also does not provide anything financially.

If there is ever a good case for a woman to divorce her husband, this is it.
If she wan fucckkk, boys full outside and they would be cheaper too, and she can force them to wear condom.

And She will have freedom to pursue her goals without that load of a husband.

To even cap it all, the man sef no want make she grow education wise .Him still won give her belle to pin her down.

Worst mistake if she allows him do that!

The op is hardworking mehn!Make she no allow the guy reduce her ambition.
I like ambitious and hustling women.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by norriswood(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:
Hi, first I want to thank you all for your advise the last time i was here.

The last time I brought up my problems here, I vented out about how my husband is being a total pain in the ass.

The problem is one, he's cheating on me with several girls and still want to have sex with me but i refused stating that until he does a full STD test we are not having sex, simply put i need to Know that he is STD free before we have sex again.

Two, he's never at home, sometimes for two weeks he stays in hostels with girls, partying and spending his money, at first i tried to understand him because we did marry young, i felt that maybe he misses having his Independence, so at first i said nothing until it got worse. I now feel like a single mom, i do everything, the children don't even know anything about their dad, they see him as a stranger now, he's always cool towards them and i don't like it, have told him several times that i want the children to bound with him, i need them to have a good relationship with their father and have even advised him to take them out, maybe to a theme park or anything really but he has refused stating that he's busy.

Thirdly he body shames me, telling me that i look like a clown, I'm fit, it's not like I'm dirty or anything i take care of myself, i know he's lying because i have admirers, like a lot of them, ever since i started making money and could afford to employ workers, i have done everything to make myself look good, i go to the gym, do facials and i make sure I look beautiful, honestly I don't know what's wrong with him.

I have come to the conclusion that he is only saying it to be mean to me, maybe as a means of control, honestly i think he thinks if he makes me feel less than i am, to make me think i have no where else to go.

Thirdly when we first got married, we both agreed that he will go to the university first then later, i will also attend, after finishing his university education he couldn't find a job so i gave him two of my lands to start a business, he because successful in the business and his now lavishing the money. I have a farming business, it's very successful, with it i have many lands and i built the home me and my husband live in, ever since he started making money i advised him to build his own house but he has refused, instead he bought a fancy car, i want to build an estate so that i can have another source for revenue but for one reason or other, my husband is advising me against it.

Now back to me wanting to attend the university, i want to study accounting so that i can take my business to a new level but my husband has refused saying that he wants more babies, we already have twins (two lovely girls). i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids

Now back to the present day, have decided I'm kicking my husband out. Recently, I noticed he was always at home, I was happy but surprised, I thought he had changed. I decided we need to spend time together as a family, I was even planning on us going on a vacation, give my children a life I wasn't opportune to live, I talked to him about it, we made plans, he agreed to go for a full STD test. I was happy
little did I know that my so called husband has fathered another child outside our marriage, he told me this himself, saying all sorts of nonsense on how I should advise the girl to abort it so that we can be one big happy family, I just looked at him, I haven't said anything to him in days. But I have decided that I'm kicking him out. I want to do this in a way that it doesn't affect my children, I really want them to build a relationship with their dad but as for me I clocked out of this marriage a long time ago.

honestly I just need emotional support while I go through this divorce.
.....u re such a wonderful woman u elevated ur husband with ur wealth, theres no need of kicking him out of the house, ask him the reasons why behaving in that manners nd be very careful of him, God will continue to be ur strenght nd keed ur kids alive
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by KanuSE: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
MadarasBlade:
Kick him out. A man who wold throw away his honor by living in his wife's house isn't worth being called a MAN.

You're not thinking straight - if the husband were your blood brother would you offer the same advice?
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020

I don't even know what to tell you.

But let me try to add one or two things to what some people have replied you with.

See ehn, you don't know who the next man is, what he looks like, his acts, what he will be after sometimes with you etc.

Does your present husband hit you? I guess NO, judging from your post. That is a good one, at least your life is not in danger due to violence.

Is he like that when you guys got married let's say the first 5 to 10 years? What changed?

There was this lady I last year, she had a married man as a friend who happens to be her colleague at work while we were dating.
To be honest, I had a good intention for her,
This man and one other man keep telling her things that will make her leave the relationship just to have her. I found out one day when I visited her because she lives in her workplace staff quarters. I was stood close to her window for few minutes while listening to her discussion with one guy.
As a sharp and smart guy, I left her when I heard her response(input) to the discussion and moved.
Realizing what hit her after I left her, she became closer to the married man. Today, they are not together, maybe the guy don chop taya and decided to leave.

PS: She is financially OK but she knows she is poor when compared to me, so money was never a thing in our relationship(past). The other men was after her money and body, the married one was even cruising around with her car at a point.
At the end of it, the married guy will go back to his wife and she will be alone to face her life.

My point is most of the time people carry rumour for many reasons, the man that told you about your husband's escapade, do you know his motive?
When you approached your husband about it, what was his reaction and all that?

Every marriage has its own challenges.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by grandstar(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020
Your husband wants to have his cake and eat it too

He wants more children so as to hold you down. It's a means of control

Dump him fast and move on!

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Richy4(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
somegirl1:
Too many idiots on here.
Don't allow yourself be pressured into staying in a relationship where you're treated as shabbily as you've described.
It might be difficult to envision now but you'll be better off without this man. Cut him loose so you can attain your full potential; he'll constantly be an impediment to your progress. When the time is right you'll meet someone better.
In the end, we regret inactions more than we do actions.

I don't know who you are but apart from your opening remarks which is not necessary, You won my highest vote based on your comment smiley
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Originalsly: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hmmmm..... husband home to weather the storm.... hiding under your wrapper! .... farth on him ... kick him out! He's afraid of the lady and her family.... they not the smiling type. Husband's do cheat a lot ... Playas have their family covered ... family first.... fools do the opposite.
The children will not be affected ... after all ... what difference will it make?.... he was never there in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating? / Should I divorce my wife for this? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.