Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough (66376 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Replying To Finally I'm Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. I'm Sorry / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Corporate2020: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
If I get you correctly, you said you need emotional support as you chase the father of your beautiful kids out of the house....

Alright, we will give you all the emotional support you need dear.

You are shameless like the prodigal husband that the OP has. Every man cheats, but don't get caught. Once you are caught, we fellow cheats will crucify you.

Are you saying that this woman should start spending her money to raise the illegitimate child about to be born?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by sundayoluwatimi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Take family issues to family and marriage counsellors.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by entrep88: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:
Hi, first I want to thank you all for your advise the last time i was here.

The last time I brought up my problems here, I vented out about how my husband is being a total pain in the ass.

The problem is one, he's cheating on me with several girls and still want to have sex with me but i refused stating that until he does a full STD test we are not having sex, simply put i need to Know that he is STD free before we have sex again.

Two, he's never at home, sometimes for two weeks he stays in hostels with girls, partying and spending his money, at first i tried to understand him because we did marry young, i felt that maybe he misses having his Independence, so at first i said nothing until it got worse. I now feel like a single mom, i do everything, the children don't even know anything about their dad, they see him as a stranger now, he's always cool towards them and i don't like it, have told him several times that i want the children to bound with him, i need them to have a good relationship with their father and have even advised him to take them out, maybe to a theme park or anything really but he has refused stating that he's busy.

Thirdly he body shames me, telling me that i look like a clown, I'm fit, it's not like I'm dirty or anything i take care of myself, i know he's lying because i have admirers, like a lot of them, ever since i started making money and could afford to employ workers, i have done everything to make myself look good, i go to the gym, do facials and i make sure I look beautiful, honestly I don't know what's wrong with him.

I have come to the conclusion that he is only saying it to be mean to me, maybe as a means of control, honestly i think he thinks if he makes me feel less than i am, to make me think i have no where else to go.

Thirdly when we first got married, we both agreed that he will go to the university first then later, i will also attend, after finishing his university education he couldn't find a job so i gave him two of my lands to start a business, he because successful in the business and his now lavishing the money. I have a farming business, it's very successful, with it i have many lands and i built the home me and my husband live in, ever since he started making money i advised him to build his own house but he has refused, instead he bought a fancy car, i want to build an estate so that i can have another source for revenue but for one reason or other, my husband is advising me against it.

Now back to me wanting to attend the university, i want to study accounting so that i can take my business to a new level but my husband has refused saying that he wants more babies, we already have twins (two lovely girls). i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids

Now back to the present day, have decided I'm kicking my husband out. Recently, I noticed he was always at home, I was happy but surprised, I thought he had changed. I decided we need to spend time together as a family, I was even planning on us going on a vacation, give my children a life I wasn't opportune to live, I talked to him about it, we made plans, he agreed to go for a full STD test. I was happy
little did I know that my so called husband has fathered another child outside our marriage, he told me this himself, saying all sorts of nonsense on how I should advise the girl to abort it so that we can be one big happy family, I just looked at him, I haven't said anything to him in days. But I have decided that I'm kicking him out. I want to do this in a way that it doesn't affect my children, I really want them to build a relationship with their dad but as for me I clocked out of this marriage a long time ago.

I was advised by my a friend to make a video while I kick him out but I'm not going to do, he's till the father of my child, and I don't want my children to grow up and find those videos
honestly I just need emotional support while I go through this divorce.
U have invested so much in the relationship or marriage, if you divorce him now you loose because the prayer of his side chicks have been answered. That man has secret investment or properties you may not know of. I will advise you let the elders settle the issues and becareful of which advise you pick here. It's a win win situation for him, but you remain uncertain who will replace him because the person maybe worse.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by MNDY(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

The last time I brought up my problems here, I vented out about how my husband is being a total pain in the ass.

The problem is one, he's cheating on me with several girls and still want to have sex with me but i refused stating that until he does a full STD test we are not having sex, simply put i need to Know that he is STD free before we have sex again.

Two, he's never at home, sometimes for two weeks he stays in hostels with girls, partying and spending his money, at first i tried to understand him because we did marry young, i felt that maybe he misses having his Independence, so at first i said nothing until it got worse. I now feel like a single mom, i do everything, the children don't even know anything about their dad, they see him as a stranger now, he's always cool towards them and i don't like it, have told him several times that i want the children to bound with him, i need them to have a good relationship with their father and have even advised him to take them out, maybe to a theme park or anything really but he has refused stating that he's busy.

Thirdly he body shames me, telling me that i look like a clown, I'm fit, it's not like I'm dirty or anything i take care of myself, i know he's lying because i have admirers, like a lot of them, ever since i started making money and could afford to employ workers, i have done everything to make myself look good, i go to the gym, do facials and i make sure I look beautiful, honestly I don't know what's wrong with him.

I have come to the conclusion that he is only saying it to be mean to me, maybe as a means of control, honestly i think he thinks if he makes me feel less than i am, to make me think i have no where else to go.

Thirdly when we first got married, we both agreed that he will go to the university first then later, i will also attend, after finishing his university education he couldn't find a job so i gave him two of my lands to start a business, he because successful in the business and his now lavishing the money. I have a farming business, it's very successful, with it i have many lands and i built the home me and my husband live in, ever since he started making money i advised him to build his own house but he has refused, instead he bought a fancy car, i want to build an estate so that i can have another source for revenue but for one reason or other, my husband is advising me against it.

Now back to me wanting to attend the university, i want to study accounting so that i can take my business to a new level but my husband has refused saying that he wants more babies, we already have twins (two lovely girls). i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids

Now back to the present day, have decided I'm kicking my husband out. Recently, I noticed he was always at home, I was happy but surprised, I thought he had changed. I decided we need to spend time together as a family, I was even planning on us going on a vacation, give my children a life I wasn't opportune to live, I talked to him about it, we made plans, he agreed to go for a full STD test. I was happy
little did I know that my so called husband has fathered another child outside our marriage, he told me this himself, saying all sorts of nonsense on how I should advise the girl to abort it so that we can be one big happy family, I just looked at him, I haven't said anything to him in days. But I have decided that I'm kicking him out. I want to do this in a way that it doesn't affect my children, I really want them to build a relationship with their dad but as for me I clocked out of this marriage a long time ago.

I was advised by my a friend to make a video while I kick him out but I'm not going to do, he's till the father of my child, and I don't want my children to grow up and find those videos

I am not defending him in any way.
But could his lifestyle be because he wants a male child?
Especially as a firstborn, for someone like me.
And he was probably hiding his worries.
Many men prefer male child more than female.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by sayso: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Madam you don do STD test?
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by SILVERLINES: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

most men don't deserve what they got. Just let him go

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by thinkmoney(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

I am a man. There might be other angle to your narrative.
However, if what you have said is true, you have allowed many rubbish over time. There are a tions you should have taken.
If your husband has started body shaming you and wouldn't want you to grow your business, he has become wicked and insecure.
Bible based advice supersede our (sometimes stupid) traditions and cultures. Nobody, the man or the woman, has right to any marriage once you start having extra marital affairs. You have seen one result already, a bastard child. There may come other results like STDs.
You should not ask anybody to abort oh, unless you ate one of those that think there is no God. The bastard child is his decision.
For your growth and safety you can end the marriage. Abusive home isn't good for even children.
Except your husband changes sincerely immediately, you can leave and seek remarriage.
You may show him this message

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Yes he needs to be chased out of HER house, e shock you ba, pele, no be only una no how to chase wife from house, the trend don dey start small, best believe that there are so many female bread winners in naija who 100% owns the home their family live in, instead of men in that situation to be humble, they raise shoulder and behave anyhow, women are getting enlightened and it cuts across all aspects of marriage, the era of servitude and subjugation of women has ended.

lol.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Johel(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

These Nigerian men Sha....smh...dem go see beta woman,dem go disrespect her dey follow earthworms....Most Nigerian men have no shame whatsoever.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by PlayMaker14: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Corporate2020:

You are shameless like the prodigal husband that the OP has. Every man cheats, but don't get caught. Once you are caught, we fellow cheats will crucify you.

Are you saying that this woman should start spending her money to raise the illegitimate child about to be born?
Please stop mistaking me for the man who birthed you....

Can't you miserable folks just just ask questions without insulting your father?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Basiljoe: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Omo. Your problem plenty pass me.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by deavicky(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

U are very wise
I thought about that and I have made up my mind that I'm not going to marry again, at least not till my girls are grown up.
I have heard stories about girls being sexually abused or even physical abused, I don't want my girls to grow up in that type of environment.
I might have a few date here and there but let's see because my girls will always be first.
Honestly I want to hear his side of the story because I'm honestly curious to hear his own side of the story.
I don't understand? At first I tot u post this topic who's side of the story do u want to hear?.
Let me just talk because I can't advice someone who's mind is made up already.
A woman should not be to possessive
2. No man is comfortable where the wife makes law and give them orders.
3. Don't try to know toomuch.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by objohn(f): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

Omo, he didn't change, it's all pretence
I have made my decision and about me being a single mom, I'm used to it, what part of he is never around don't u get.
So because he came and spend little time with his own children, i should forgive him.
Some people are even advising me to pay the side chick off, for what. Please I'm not that desperate for a man.

My children don't even no him, they barely see him, for the past 6 years I have been alone, I can't remember the last time I felt loved in this marriage. I just want him to be present for his children, I don't know if I can get that in court, I'm down for shared custody, or multiple visitation dates.

I can't continue to beg for a man affection, I don't want my daughters to think this is how a woman should be treated.
I need to set an example for them, I love my children, if he had been present for them, maybe I would have changed my mind and not divorce him for the sake of my children but nop he's never there.
What ever he wants to do with his side chick pregnancy is his business.
If he wants to marry her, I will happy support the marriage like I said I clocked out of this marriage Months ago

Begging a man for affection, some people are saying I should check myself, I really need to check myself for tolerating him.

I understand you cos was in d same shoe as you,but mine had domestic violence and I had just a girl.
I left the marriage 3 yrs ago and girl that's the best decision I ever made.

I have peace of mind, no worries,make more money and my baby girl is fine too.

We both share joint custody of her until she's 7yrs old she can sleep over at his place.

Even my parents are happy I left.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by EngrKemp: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Maybe that man is a nairalander. They have nothing to offer than sex.
And u v so much experience.
V u worked there? Lol
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Princess80(f): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Maybe that man is a nairalander. They have nothing to offer than sex.
He wasnt even offering her sex, she fears he could be a full tank of STD's

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by marsup: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peace of mind, above everything else.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by amjo: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
I advise u rebuild the home. Men outside are worse than ur husband. We are not angels. Ur problem in the is availability but the other will abuse fetish etc. Les forgive and forget. I GUESS YOU HAVE ALSO SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE. Check ur heart hummmm!! God help u

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
It is better you measure ten times and cut once than to cut ten times and measure (as the saying goes). I feel your emotions but I would advise you seek to resolve your fillial crisis through Godly counsel, dialogue and earnest prayer. I understand you need a lotta peaps to identify with your plight, but not today...not ever (def ain't nairalanders, lotta loonies in here). I was once like your husband...once. I gots to rush home cuz today is my boy's birthday, hopefully I might make the movies with the fam. It's a popcorn party. I'm thinking of great sex tonite too. Your case isn't past redemption. Forget 'body-shame' ssh..it's a inferior complex strategy from the depths of insecurity. Slay that dude with stomach exercises, waist trimmer, sexy lingeries and evening gowns. Sex is also a weapon you need to deploy. Pls, keep your family regardless of the hurts. Fight back with smiles. Best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by optm(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
How some people try hard to excuse bad behaviours baffles me. Ok let's say the woman was a terrible person , then , what excuse should he give in not being in the life of his kids? From the story, the man is a dead beat person. I just wished you were careful enough before you got married . Those yet to get married, open your eyes and choose a good person o. Pay attention to character and values to avoid stories like this

4 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

How do we believe you are the one saying the truth?
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by gucci20(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

Try follow back, and reply msg, there are somethings you really need to know woman.
Or send an email to mishaelmolan@gmail.com.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Matrixlord2021: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
The thing here I don't seem to understand is that did he come into the marriage with you as the BREADWINNER
if so that is one point he is trying to prove something.
Men don't like women being the breadwinner even without no quarrel or fights?
How would you feel if as a man a woman has been doing everything for you and you can't do anything for the woman
You would feel helpless and lost!!!
He is proving that he is man enough without you by cheating and sleeping with other girls .
This is deliberate.
I want to ask you,what has he single handedly done for you without your input,is he feeling squeezed under bottom power?
Don't get me wrong here,bottom power mean you make all the decisions as the head of the family in place of a husband!!
So the man feels Inferior!!!
Also it is bad for him to also be body shaming you.
What are some of the things you stopped doing when you were newly wedded?
Pls return back to doing them and see a small air of change

Another thing is did u give your children some small house chores at home to do or you are doing it all by yourself?
If so,it may be the reason they don't feel any fatherly input at all.
This whole issue is not about being right or wrong.
It's just about what he is not doing again or is doing and what you are doing and not doing again!!!
If a man can't talk to his children as a father there is a problem..even if their parents are not fighting.
Also take note man is irrational and something they don't work for,they take it for granted and become ungreatful.
I don't know how you look ma,maybe you are chubby or voluptuous or well endowed!!
If you are and your husband is still cheating then sex is not the problem here.
It is a matter of his heart has changed in silence and he has already given up on you ie he has accepted you as the husband so he is now willing to do as he likes because HE FEELS YOU ARE IN CHARGE !!!
LASTLY,THe only thing you can do now is
1)pray God to change his heart!!!
2)pls this is very hard but please FORGIVE HIM!!!!
3)Don't take revenge,you yourself has seen that other women are in his heart!!!
Most of it is not your fault ma,but I feel Satan is creeping into your family taken advantage of your husband's weakness too.
If you kick him out,then Satan would rejoice .
Thing is as from your discussion,you are the wise one ma and your husband is foolish
So pls take control of your home positively and regain your home with God's power.
Forget about bottom power and give him the sex abd allow God to deal with your husband .
Pls iam on my knees begging you here.
Once you forgive your husband,God would deal with him and change his heart back to you.
It is better than kicking him out and then seeing him now revealing good things after you have lost him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by eyinjuege: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Divorce him and move in with your life dear.
He's not worth the trouble he will bring to your life

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Mindlog: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
MNDY:

I am not defending him in any way.
But could his lifestyle be because he wants a male child?
Especially as a firstborn, for someone like me.
And he was probably hiding his worries.
Many men prefer male child more than female.

The side chick is now pregnant why does he want an abortion?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Amumaigwe: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Yes he needs to be chased out of HER house, e shock you ba, pele, no be only una no how to chase wife from house, the trend don dey start small small, best believe that there are so many female bread winners in naija who 100% owns the home their family live in, instead of men in that situation to be humble, they raise shoulder and behave anyhow, women are getting enlightened and it cuts across all aspects of marriage, the era of servitude and subjugation of women has ended.

Bitter feminist. Though you have been cheated by love, why not try again but fore you go into depression.

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Aliou007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
If all of this is true then it’s really sad and I pray God sees you through, if you still believe you he can change then help him do so, for the sake of your girls, if you’ve had enough and want him out also go ahead, you’ve tried.
Life2020:

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Penguin2: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

Don’t kick your husband out

I said it 7 times because 7 is a perfect number so that the universe will bear me witness that somebody on Nairaland warned you.

Kick him out now and you will have that peace you think you need and all that but you will regret it in the long run.

Sit down with your husband and seek out solution on how to go about the girl that is pregnant and try to retrieve your home. Don’t raise your children in a broken home.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Praktikals(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

Dont be inna rush to send him packing. Try and see if he is truly a changed person before you make a decision. 95% of ladies on here advising you to send him packing are enduring far worse than this. Your daughters deserve to have a relationship with their dad. May the good lord lead you aright.
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by FuckTheMod: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Life2020:

Keep FOOLING yourself.
Can you swear with your future and destiny that since you've been married, NO OTHER MAN HAS HAD ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Adespoke: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Let me give you an honest advice,there’s this quote that say old habit dies hard,so expecting your husband to change soon will be hard.firstly I advice you focus more on your children and the business.Then if you decide to leave him to continuousing living with you ,you have to limit your financial assist you render to him,cos to be frank some people can’t handle money.it has cause more harm than good ,so assisting financial or any other way can make him not think well
Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by annisy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
They are two sides to every story before we form an opinion it is best to listen to both sides!!! I will give you my 2kobo
Don't kick him out of your house he is still the father of your children...
Wake him up at 4:45am In the morning, tell him how disappointed you are in his action, narrate how you guys started to him, how you have been thier for him, all the sacrifice you have done for him, also tell him you wanted to kick him out but you won't because of the kids but going forward you have clocked out of the marriage you will live in this house with him as a complete stranger and he shouldn't expect you to do anything for him as his wife.. Then try to put your emotions and feelings under check and stick to your resolve, if you can do that for one month I bet you your husband will change for good!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough by Matrixlord2021: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
The fact that you are not on speaking terms with him and it doesn't bother him shows that he has accepted his fate!!!!
He has given up already in his heart and feels like there is a void there others can fill.
If you kick him out ,what would your children say!!!
You may be right for punishing him with bottom power no problem,but kicking him out would be damaging.
This man is already wounded and has given up in doing anything good again.
He feels unworthy entirely!!!
Do you have a son ? So it's girls you have.
No wonder he feels this way!!!
Pls ma this man also wants a boy as a son!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) / Should I divorce my wife for this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.