Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 (26982 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Opposition Parties Brace For Tough Fight With APC / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / NGF To Governors: Recession May Come In 2020, Prepare For Tough Time (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Honjoshy4u: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
As e de talk am, na hint ooooo.
No one should vote in this useless party with evil leaders and empty heads supporters.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by BATified2023: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
As you referred to me as a kid, may your kids refer to you as a kid, may those you're older than refer to you as a kid. Refer to your father and mother as kids.
u are a kid,I check your dp n I saw your children

I pity them cos this is a case of a kid giving birth to kids

I just can’t imagine how useless your choices will b for them

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by DamnnNiggarr: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
BATified2023:
u are a kid,I check your dp n I saw your children

I pity them cos this is a case of a kid giving birth to kids

I just can’t imagine how useless your choices will b for them
Alright, if you insist.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by BATified2023: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Alright, if you insist.
at least your body don calm now

Goodnight

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by techWriter1: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Any man or woman that referendum for Shettima and politicians will never tell peace
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Person wey dem never elect don begin dey see failure at the end of the tunnel.....

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by holluwizzy: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Fact

But at least there is hope for common Nigerian and not just the elites and cows

Hezzyluv:

Even if Peter Obi comes, he would not find it that easy.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Risingblue008(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
this is d problem with Nigerians
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

What about d issue of unemployment,electricity generation,welfare n co

Many of u are just kids who don’t know anything about governance

Ur candidate whr be murderer
Drug sniffing specie

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by thundafire: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Yet some nonentity go wan vote APC dem dn talk am oh

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by luluosas(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
The toughness is enough now. We will heave a sigh of relief from your dead politics come 2023 with Peter Obi on the saddle

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Wokenaija: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
AMEN!!!!

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by LockDown69(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

He will loose grin

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Simplythebest: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
If u have a company and u are looking for a managing director and u have 4 of them who are u going to hire
BATified2023:
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by maestroferddi: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Nobody will say that they were not warned...

The choice for Nigerians to make.

Vote for APC again and get much more than you would bargain for...

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2022
So if we vote APC we should prepare for hard times and tough times. So is that a good reason why I should vote Tinubu?.
For those supporting Tinubu is this the definition of Hope 2023 undecided

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that vote for Peter Obi will be afflicted with cancer

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Brushstrokes20: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2022
You and your DAMNED, DOOMED, BLOODTHIRSTY COHORTS should rather prepare for the hard time undecided
Awon eleribu, mashanfani eda gbogbo!

Satanic govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided undecided

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2022
As sad as I am to admit it, the man is right...and God knows, he is using it as an excuse.

The truth is, we have some hard decisions to make. Number 1 is fuel subsidy. All 3 main candidates have said that they would remove fuel subsidy...meaning fuel prices go up.

Then there are the issues around power subsidy, savings, and making more revenue.

You are free to vote for whoever you want...and I am not voting for BAT...but let's be honest...seven years of APC not doing well have led to this. The explosions of the Ukraine and COVID supernovae have created more issues.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Any Nigerian that vote for APC after this warning by Shetima , should not blame his/her village people for own foolishness

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ajani1978(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.
This time Tinubu will win because you support him.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Corto: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Be prepared for tough time in 2023 – Shettima to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/

God punish you bastard
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Any man or woman that vote for Peter Obi will be afflicted with cancer

Both of you are so filled with hate, that it is destroying you.

Wake up. The men you are shouting abuse for don't know you...or care about you.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by PeterObi4LP: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2022
The fact the commander in chief of Boko Haram keep mentioning President Peter Obi, shows Obi is the man to beat in this election.

Labour Party is children party
Labour Party is internet party
Labour Party is Igbo Party
Labour Party is Biafra Agenda
Labour Party this and that.....yet all the propaganda to bring Obi down by tagging him with different names does not work. Nigerians no send APC again.

God bless President Peter Obi

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Achizzy7: 6:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Shettima be prepared to loss 2023 election

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Any Nigerian that vote for APC after this warning by Shetima , should not blame his/her village people for own foolishness

At the end, it does not matter who we vote for, though APC must be voted out...there are going to be hard times ahead.

Shettima may be the useless APC candidate, but for once, he is telling it as it is.

SLS...who is not in any party...said something similar over a month ago.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Both of you are so filled with hate, that it is destroying you.

Wake up. The men you are shouting abuse for don't know you...or care about you.
Shut up hypocrite.
I should keep quiet when the fool is attacking me together with majority of Nigeria

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by uvincent2(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Now, na obi be there problem. Am curious to know why they always have obi on there lips

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by chinchum(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2022
I can easily predict this too. 2023 will be tough. Removal of subsidy a necessary evil and a projected continued war of Russia vs Ukraine will exacerbate the situation.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Shut up hypocrite.
I should keep quiet when the fool is attacking me together with majority of Nigeria

Again, drop the hate.

The candidates do not know who you are or the work you do. Meanwhile, you are damaging your health by such bitterness....

Learn to ignore F000Ls too....it is not every joke you must respond to...lest they drag you to their level.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Theunbothered: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2022
This man is evil yet many are prepared to sacrifice their future for him.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Ichabodcrane(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:

Oga, shattap if u don't know what to say. Were u in Anambra when Peter Obi was governor?

TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / 2023: How PDP Governors Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of The Party