Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 (26989 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Opposition Parties Brace For Tough Fight With APC / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / NGF To Governors: Recession May Come In 2020, Prepare For Tough Time (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Meteng: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2022
I need to leave this country I’m tired
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Goodcitizen1: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2022
This particular man scares me a lot !!. He always looks very dangerous and never smiles
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by EvohCJ: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2022
hmmmmm

God help us
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by cliqtips: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Lol...
within 4 years, it can be fixed but the president would have to be brutal and step on toes....

You see all those looted funds ehn.... he would get them back and fix things.

But you know how Nigeria Politics is, corrupt politicians under a running party can never be castigated or prosecuted.

Imagine there is execution order/law for any corrupt leaders....

Fearyourcreator:

Smiles... Even if he doesn't ... Its a logical thing ...
Nigeria can't be fixed in 20years
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by anonymuz(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

No words of hope from them to Nigerians.
No plans to tackle the said hard times that may befall Nigerians.
He's just saying what they planned for Nigerians; hardship, so that tomorrow, they will say that they said it or that Nigerians know about it.

This is just a pre-prophecy to Nigerians but unfortunately, many Nigerians will still fell to read the handwriting on the wall.
you are � correct bro. Prohets of doom what to preside over us,Good forbid.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by gonkin(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2022
The man that doesn't smile. We dont want another person that uses blame game as an excuse. We all know they'll say its buhari that damaged nigeria so they are finding it hard to fix. Shetti and tinbolo should get lost

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Antoeni(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Shey Una don hear From APC Terrorist himself, Those Who have Ear let them hear,
Peter is Better
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by anonymuz(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.
he will still lose grin

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2022
cliqtips:
Lol...
within 4 years, it can be fixed but the president would have to be brutal and step on toes....

You see all those looted funds ehn.... he would get them back and fix things.

But you know how Nigeria Politics is, corrupt politicians under a running party can never be castigated or prosecuted.

Imagine there is execution order/law for any corrupt leaders....

Did China become the second largest economy within 10 years ... Did you how long it took united state to become what it is today...
Even Dubai takes over 20years with appropriate use of fund... You will get dissappointed I tell you... Fix Nigeria in 4years is a very big joke... Even with those fund not being embezzled ... It not enough for 200m people .... Nigeria only collecting taxes from 13m out of over 100m ...
Nigeria can't be in four years ...

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by berryPee(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2022
Hard times ahead because their demi god Bubu PMB have taken Nigeria from top to BOTTOM
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Are you for real? How many years is Abuja as Federal capital 28! Look at how it has developed. Do you know how many institution both national and international that based on Lagos, some refused to go Abuja. Do you know how many dividends this federal capital yield to Lagos? Look at Ogun state is it not Lagos that is promoting Ogun State. The structure is there already. All most all the companies have their head office in Lagos.

In terms of Obi administration and that Tinibu, you can't compare the both, Obi beat Tinibu hands down in all ramifications. You can't doubt that.
All these are just excuses...
After lagos I guess its Anambra... Any new company wanting to expand after lagos do you think ANAMBRA is the next ...
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Stanleyq: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
this is d problem with Nigerians
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

What about d issue of unemployment,electricity generation,welfare n co

Many of u are just kids who don’t know anything about governance
so who do u support, because as u said, all of them will make us suffer.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Stanleyq: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Meteng:
I need to leave this country I’m tired
This COUNTRY OR THIS WORLD?
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by dollytino4real(f): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2022
MansoryMX:

Those so called elites up North don’t care about their own people. As long as a selected few they see and middle class working for them are financially okay, it’s fine by them if the entire north turns to Babi-allah-give-me-money. I don’t know if i pronounced it well lol cheesy
na dem sabi
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Stanleyq: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Did China become the second largest economy within 10 years ... Did you how long it took united state to become what it is today...
Even Dubai takes over 20years with appropriate use of fund... You will get dissappointed I tell you... Fix Nigeria in 4years is a very big joke... Even with those fund not being embezzled ... It not enough for 200m people .... Nigeria only collecting taxes from 13m out of over 100m ...
Nigeria can't be in four years ...
na this year nigeria start abi, why havent apc fixed it since 8 yrs, pdp's 16 yrs in vein, lets try a new party joor
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Quodseverismete: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2022
God if you really love some Nigerians, you must stop this man from coming near the Aso Rock. Have you ever seen this man smile?
He is a direct agent of Satan.

If this man shettima should come near aso rock, he will be the most powerful Vp Nigeria ever had,he will over rule every decision of the Tinubu, in fact he be the president and nothing anybody will do about it.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Devil1Messenger: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Obi not really giving them heat... Its the supporters not being logical
Logical in what sense?
Are u not tired of bad leadership?
Despite the resourced in this country only few individuals are embezzling and using it to sponsor their families abroad while the majority suffers
Are u not tired of wicked leaders that doesn't care about ur existence?
Buhari is spending almost 8years and he only reads a note on every independence and democracy day to us. Just imagine.
Tinubu is following the same pattern and you dont want to speak out.
How long are we going to continue to be slave them?
When are we going to be electing leaders that accountable to us?
How long are we going to continue to sacrifice competence and capability to tribalism?
Please if u are not tired of the state of the nation, I'm tired.
I need a better country for my children.
Not all of us are interested in japa

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
na this year nigeria start abi, why havent apc fixed it since 8 yrs, pdp's 16 yrs in vein, lets try a new party joor
New party or new individual
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Zukky123(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Early excuse.
so that if una see shege, una no go complain
DamnnNiggarr:
Be prepared for tough time in 2023 – Shettima to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Stanleyq: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2022
Fearyourcreator:
New party or new individual
Whatever
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Wizmj4real(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

The subsidy your darling Buhari said was fraudulent and yet is still committed to the fraudulent subsidy, APC accused Jonathan of corruption via subsidy but why are they still paying even higher for subsidy

Someone who's not even qualified to govern his state is vying for presidential seat.

APC and PDP are 2 sides of same coin
A neutral person is what will expose all the atrocities committed by Buhari and his agents

No wonder they're afraid of OBI
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by kamiyurl: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2022
My dear,

fellow Nigerians you see this mature Idiot called shettima, God would never allow such sadness become a ruler in this country. After what his doctrine and allowance of insurgency destroy so many houses and families under his rule. what gives him the effrontery that this country needs someone like him to determine our future safety on this land. this man should be thrown in the lagoon or drop at the same sambisa forest.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2022
From rotten to bad

Now prepare for tough times

Nigerians

Is the dot connecting

We shall not use our hand to do ourselves o
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by tymicjay77: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:

Relax no body is saying any politicians should promise us heaven and earth. Just highlights how you planning to solve the problem to the benefit of the masses. Your strategies of redeeming the bad situations.
APC thought Nigerian are fools. They are only saying this so that they will not be hold accountable for anything that happened. I DNT know why some people can't fathom their evil tricks.
If you are telling Nigerian things will be tough and hard why running for the post. Reason you should be running of r the post should be to find solution to the difficulties
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Realguyman1(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:

When Jonathan remove subsidy in 2012 and u people from the south west side nor let us hear word for Nigeria again, Shay una nor know say na the reality be that one?

Jonathan remove subsidy and fuel became #145 from #87, but our brothers from south west side nor let us hear word again and them begin protest saying different rubbish from their mouth that subsidy na scam.

But today, buhari have taking the price of fuel from #87 to #220 without removing any subsidy and those same people from the south west side kept quiet because their drug lord father is the brain behind buhari presidency, and u open u mouth to say it's the reality. Una really dey try well well for Nigeria.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Karmaisme(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:

He will also lose.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
This is his advice...

The former Borno State governor added: “What are the options available? Our political space is filled with a lot of very careful snails. We have to provoke conversation without descending so low to engage in malicious concoctions or [casting] dubious aspersions on personalities.”

Within seconds this idiot went against his own advice....

Shettima also took a swipe at the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi, saying: “Peter “Gringori” Obi is my friend but “Gringori” has absolutely nothing to offer apart from dubious statistics. So [in] the choice before us, there is a difference between daylight and darkness

Bunch of clowns, Shettima is just a glorified goat with nothing upstairs to offet other than a squeezed face and a senseless talk...how did APC come up with this animal in human skin?
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by daygee12: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace

Anybody that supports Peter Obi will know no peace
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by cheerishMe: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
and he will definitely loose
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
Whatever
Lolzzzz
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Logical in what sense?
Are u not tired of bad leadership?
Despite the resourced in this country only few individuals are embezzling and using it to sponsor their families abroad while the majority suffers
Are u not tired of wicked leaders that doesn't care about ur existence?
Buhari is spending almost 8years and he only reads a note on every independence and democracy day to us. Just imagine.
Tinubu is following the same pattern and you dont want to speak out.
How long are we going to continue to be slave them?
When are we going to be electing leaders that accountable to us?
How long are we going to continue to sacrifice competence and capability to tribalism?
Please if u are not tired of the state of the nation, I'm tired.
I need a better country for my children.
Not all of us are interested in japa
All this are just stories... They are all politicians ... They have wanted to become president before you know... Your destiny is your hands ooo... Else you will get dissappointed...
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Brownshoe: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:
We know you guys have destroyed the country almost beyond redemption, President Peter Obi is coming to clean your mess.

How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Kanunta, Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Blames Simon Ekpa For Killing Of FRSC Officials. / Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari'– New York Times

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)