Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 (26973 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Opposition Parties Brace For Tough Fight With APC / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / NGF To Governors: Recession May Come In 2020, Prepare For Tough Time (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by 2016v2017: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

No words of hope from them to Nigerians.
No plans to tackle the said hard times that may befall Nigerians.
He's just saying what they planned for Nigerians; hardship, so that tomorrow, they will say that they said it or that Nigerians know about it.

This is just a pre-prophecy to Nigerians but unfortunately, many Nigerians will still fell to read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by akbonus: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

SMART MOVE BRO.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by 2016v2017: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
AMEN
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by akbonus: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
this is d problem with Nigerians
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

What about d issue of unemployment,electricity generation,welfare n co

Many of u are just kids who don’t know anything about governance

THEY ARE PLANNING ON REMOVING SUBSIDY YOU SAID ABI?NO PLANS ON BUILDING OR MAKING OUR REFINERIES WORK?ALL THE LEADER IN PDP AND APC ARE CURSED,IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH.NIGERIA TODAY IMPORTS EVERYTHING INCLUDING INDIANS WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR AIRPORTS,IN 8 YEARS APC COULD NOT FULFILL 5% OF THEIR PROMISES TO NIGERIANS AND THAT IS THE PARTY OYU ARE ASKING US TO VOTE FOR?OOR THE PDP WHO DESTROYED THIS COUNTRY IN 16 YEARS OF OIL BOOM,NOBODY IS A BABY,YOU ARE THE ONE REASONING LIKE ONE.OBI CAN BE ANYTHING BUT CERTAINLY NOT A THIEF,COMPARED TO THE OTHER OLD CRIMINALS AND THEIR PARTY STELWARTS.WE DON'T NEED THIEF OCCUPYING ASO ROCK BECAUSE THAT is our major problem since the inception of democracy.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by akbonus: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
ambale:

All Nigeria needs is a true unifier, someone who can see the true potential in us and develop it

What we've gone through, many elite nations would have collapsed already

Is it the resilient spirit

Create an enabling environment and see Nigerians flourish

Imagine up until now, we do not have the basic necessities of man, water, light, good roads and yet we still thriving

Make dem talk another one abeg.

with atifkulooted in government,and alive, Nigeria will never see constant electricity take it or leave it,the choice is yours
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Simplythebest: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good bless u. Am sure u will check if they have criminal records, health issues and pass record. Even ordinary teller in a bank have to go medical checkup and they will also check his criminal record as well.
Fearyourcreator:

Someone that got a track record and can build a team and has a team

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Simplythebest: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
1, Education
2, Health
3, Roads
4, List corruption.
Do u no know much lagos state spend on Tinubu every year only that money alone will build so many infrastructures and train alot of people. Has Obi collected any money from Anambra since he left office. How much was Tinubu worth before becoming a governor and how much he worth after his tenor. See don't support evil and out selfish leaders.
BATified2023:
tinubu based on his records

Tell me 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by blaise26abj(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
this is d problem with Nigerians
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

What about d issue of unemployment,electricity generation,welfare n co

Many of u are just kids who don’t know anything about governance

So APC knows so much about governance that they have made Nigeria an eldorado right ? People are kidnapped on a daily basis . Foreign investments are leading nigeria faster than Usain Bolt . Nigerians are leaving Nigeria faster than a concord . Yet you have the nerves to call people who don’t want that Incompetent party children ? No . You my brother are a wicked and selfish soul !
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ambale(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
akbonus:

with atifkulooted in government,and alive, Nigeria will never see constant electricity take it or leave it,the choice is yours

And did my post mentioned atiku?
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Simplythebest:
Good bless u. Am sure u will check if they have criminal records, health issues and pass record. Even ordinary teller in a bank have to go medical checkup and they will also check his criminal record as well.
Definitely....
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Mikyle: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
God is not human that answers all prayers dubmatically .
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by xjiggy: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
ote author=Innoment post=118285763]In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
[/quote] there's something In English that is called third time lucky. So watch out.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that vote for Peter Obi and Ahmed- datti will never know peace

including you
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Kaymansion(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin shocked Peter Gringori Obi
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Oziens: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Racoon:
Nigeria have long been in hell with this evil & satanic government. Now, the BH kingpin is confidently telling Nigerians to brace up for more hardship.

They keep on giving the electorate red signs but some unfortunate souls are hellbent on foisting another disaster upon this same nation they have long battered.
Honest I don't know if those people supporting APC BAT&SHETIMMA are actually human being with sound mind. Looking at the last 7 years of Buhari & Worst than him collaboo is warming up. God, pls have mercy.

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Freebills12: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Fearyourcreator:

All these are just excuses...
After lagos I guess its Anambra... Any new company wanting to expand after lagos do you think ANAMBRA is the next ...

I am not giving any excuse, but only telling u the facts. If Lagos had passed these rigorous paths Anambra state passed... Osun will be heaven
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by jakeFrost: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
In summary,he said we are going to see more shege
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by patomberekpe(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
This Shittima always talk childish,the hatred.to Igbos he's he's not.hiding it,But God will disappoint the.bokoharam leader.Shittima and 86yrs Old criminal Who could.not put.English sentence together.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I am not giving any excuse, but only telling u the facts. If Lagos had passed these rigorous paths Anambra state passed... Osun will be heaven
Top five state in Nigeria ... Is ANAMBRA there?
You are giving excuses you saying fact... What rigorous path did ANAMBRA pass... Were they nuked? Cus I dont understand

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Ijb11: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
That’s why we won’t let it happen again and we will do everything to stop APC from winning . It is tough enough and it can’t get tougher we want real change this time
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Freebills12: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Fearyourcreator:

Top five state in Nigeria ... Is ANAMBRA there?
You are giving excuses you saying fact... What rigorous path did ANAMBRA pass... Were they nuked? Cus I dont understand

Hmm, among the five top state did any of them experienced civil war? For crying out loud, Anambra state was burnt to the ground in 1970. The indigens were given £20 pounds to repair it.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Joyfulgal: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:

He will loose
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Hmm, among the five top state did any of them experienced civil war? For crying out loud, Anambra state was burnt to the ground in 1970. The indigens were given £20 pounds to repair it.
Where you dey carry me go...
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Freebills12: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Fearyourcreator:

Where you dey carry me go...

There is no smoke with a fire
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Alary: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2022
Innoment:
In 2023, I am Supporting OBI
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Alary: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Alary post=118319280][/quote]

See this Nnewi boy .
So you now follow Obi and he will L****se

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Winnersunited: 4:50am On Nov 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Be prepared for tough time in 2023 – Shettima to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/
Shettima, Obi is not your friend. Obi is your Oga. You were a bank cashier when Obi was a bank CEO. So accord him his due respect. He is in the league of your boss Jim Ovia.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by stokfrick: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
So 8 years of serious hardship is not enough hardship. So We have been enjoying? Kai, is it not clear that this people don't have solutions to the already present problems APC put us in? Instead of telling us about how they intend tackling the mess we are already in. This country and some of its citizens who still want to vote in this candidates are already cursed. So no hope grin grin
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

There is no smoke with a fire
Shifting post
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by lagosrd: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Be prepared for tough time in 2023 – Shettima to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/

Idiot of a slow poke, I think peter obi's deputy should reply him in the most nasty way ever in history . So that they can also feel the heat. It's becoming unbecoming of a vice presidential candidate and a spokesman to insult a candidate of another party after signing peace accord.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Meteng: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Stanleyq:
This COUNTRY OR THIS WORLD?

Okorocha Declares 3-Week Public Holiday In Imo / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) / Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties