Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 (26993 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Opposition Parties Brace For Tough Fight With APC / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / NGF To Governors: Recession May Come In 2020, Prepare For Tough Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Devil1Messenger: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
this is d problem with Nigerians
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

What about d issue of unemployment,electricity generation,welfare n co

Many of u are just kids who don’t know anything about governance
Hatred will kee u.
When did Obi promise u paradise?
Same Obi that has been telling u there no money in Nigeria again
Same Obi that has been telling u that Nigeria is completely broke.
Your hatred for the igbos will not allow u to pay attention to him but will come to nairaland to comment rubbish and show how empty u are.
PDP will mention Obi
Even the ruling party will still mention Obi grin
Nawa oo
Obi is really giving these people serious heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by zeusdgrt(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
They hate d truth,u prefer obi who didn’t do anything in anambra which is a single state but promising u el dorado in d whole 36 states

Irrespective of who becomes president tough times lie ahead cos the issue of subsidy is what they can’t shy away from for a long time,they will b pushed to d wall

Tough times noted so what is his plan and strategy to curb against the tough times?APC govt only needs the citizens to go through hell and they watch also loot money from the country.

1 Like

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by frugal(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Theunbothered:
This man is evil yet many are prepared to sacrifice their future for him.
Extremely vile and evil. He's filled with hate and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Jaapu: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

You're a g0at for quoting me and referring to me as a kid. If you can't hold a meaningful conversation with someone, just overlook his comment or better Still, drop your opinion and move away. I don't normally reply such mentions but I may be older than your oldest sibling.

Idiot, you think like a kid. Grow up.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Sammy5413(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Lol we already know, that's why we won't vote for you and your Oga
APC
From Top to Bottom!
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Ogunleti01: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na 2rut him talk Sha.

Regardless of who wins next year's election, we should brace up for tougher time next year. Considering the fact there would be total subsidy removal.
Dangote refinery is coming by the first quarter of 2023
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by AnitaofEurope: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Be prepared for tough time in 2023 – Shettima to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/

AND some idiots here will be discouraging people not to leave this useless country hahahaha
I pity una sha
Una eyes go see shege
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by LocalMan2(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2022
You write like someone who's learned but the shadow of your foolishness, religious brainwashed and your ethnic bigotry still shadows you.
How can you subscribe a dying man like Tinubu for this country at this point of time?
Tinubu who's is battling his health as we speak should come and rule this country? Tinubu can never be an option for Nigerians by God's grace.

BATified2023:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Please, Nigerians don’t vote these guy and tinubu. These guys are already made so they won’t feel the heat at all. It’s you and your family that will bear it all.

Meanwhile, me I don japa.
Okay
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
As you referred to me as a kid, may your kids refer to you as a kid, may those you're older than refer to you as a kid. Refer to your father and mother as kids.
I Guess you an Adult kid
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2022
jumper524:
seems you love smooth talks like what Buhari gave you in 2015. Man told you he's optimistic and realistic. Why don't you want to hear the truth. People just love lies. The same lie APC gave in 2015 despite low reserve and low price of oil.
Use your head, he could still tell you all would be well and you'll have nothing to criticize him about but he's telling you the truth.
Subsidy is already destined to be removed next year. Even your Obi dodged the fact when asked.
T
You better brace up or else con men would keep conning you like Atiku.
Nigerians love lies...
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Sapaz02: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2022
And this is the more reason Nigerians should bury your party 12 feet below the earth surface. Cus you ain't gat nothing to offer to them.
supporter of APC clueless folks. Dear nairalanders & Nigerians, I think we can't continue this way.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by gbagyiza: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na 2rut him talk Sha.

Regardless of who wins next year's election, we should brace up for tougher time next year. Considering the fact there would be total subsidy removal.

I don't agree with your view. Yes there are problems/challenges which has been identified but electing a leader is all about the ability to solve the problems. If he is telling us that there are problems and that Nigerians should prepare for more problems, then it means, they are not ready for leadership.

1 Like

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Person wey dem never elect don begin dey see failure at the end of the tunnel.....
It's not failure it reality...
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Dan809: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2022
tough time kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by phadul: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2022
unfortunate for us the country has no credible candidate so far they are all liars and have no idea how to drag us out of the mess we are in! they all have one ful fillment which is to embezzle.what their tenth generation cannot spend. Tinubu, Atiku are non starters as.for.obidients i pity you giving all ur faith to obi he is.just like the rest. prayers is all we have now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Simplythebest:
If u have a company and u are looking for a managing director and u have 4 of them who are u going to hire
Someone that got a track record and can build a team and has a team
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Lanretoye(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
As you referred to me as a kid, may your kids refer to you as a kid, may those you're older than refer to you as a kid. Refer to your father and mother as kids.
so sound more like a kid sincerely...
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Godforbid we have this useless noentities and morons who create more problems than solutions

1 Like

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ossrojustice(m): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Go fact check the man obi, he remain the best governor Anambra have ever had, he won the best governor in various sector despite not been in the ruling party, from education Anambra was number one, a man who have not received 1 Naira from the government ever since he left office in peson are gratuities, Someone who left millions of Naira behind
Do you know? Your Bat aka drug Lord empty Lagos State account before leaving? Still collect millions of Naira every month as formal governor despite all he have? A man 3 Bullion van was seen in his house during an election, am not asking anyone to vote Obi because we all will have to suffer our decision making just the way we are doing now..Do you know if NIGERIA have been bless with good leaders we will be cashing out on oil at the moment, Russia peoduce over 12 percent of the world oil and gas, they have been cut off from almost the world and other countries who produce oil are cashing in big time until the war is over, instead of your leaders to build a working refinery they are stealing your crude oil, good governance affect all same as bad one .
BATified2023:

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by SocialJustice: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Tough times will visit your family first.

1 Like

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Hope you will not run away like others who support Tinibu! I noticed that when people ask you people about Tinubu's project for eight years as Lagos State governor, you people will run away. If Tinibu had done half of what Obi did in Anambra state Lagos will be competing with Johannesburg, Cape Town and Nairobi
Why can't ANAMBRA compete with lagos currently
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Hope you will not run away like others who support Tinibu! I noticed that when people ask you people about Tinubu's project for eight years as Lagos State governor, you people will run away. If Tinibu had done half of what Obi did in Anambra state Lagos will be competing with Johannesburg, Cape Town and Nairobi
ANAMBRA or Lagos which of the developments would you prefer since 1999
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by forayfleo(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Innoment:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.
pls try and support two candidate biko
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by ruffDiamond: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Even if Peter Obi comes, he would not find it that easy.
my thought exactly... Nigeria is already wrecked and doomed, beyond redemption poo. It'll takes years to even recover! It's not about Peter on at all. Though I hate tiffnubu, shiitima and Atiku passionately. Only a total bloody revolution will either save or Mar nigeria.. Povertygap is damn too much and crime and youth restiveness is rising by the minutes.. There is clear danger ahead.. APC and buhari really messed things up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Nayture147: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace

By the special grace of God almighty, May your family never see the end of this year.

Amen.
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Illegal1(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

grin grin grin grin
No words of hope from them to Nigerians.
No plans to tackle the said hard times that may befall Nigerians.
He's just saying what they planned for Nigerians; hardship, so that tomorrow, they will say that they said it or that Nigerians know about it.

This is just a pre-prophecy to Nigerians but unfortunately, many Nigerians will still fell to read the handwriting on the wall.

E better to talk truth than to lie up and down like pitobi,all in the name of giving hope....
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Nayture147: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Any man or woman that vote for Peter Obi will be afflicted with cancer

Amen
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by almarthins(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Be prepared for tough time in 2023 – Shettima to Nigerians

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/10/be-prepared-for-tough-time-in-2023-shettima-to-nigerians/

Una dey hear apc
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Ten06(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
It is APC that brought us to where we are presently. The two of you who claim to know the solution to the Nigeria problem could not give the solution to bubu, and you are here telling us that Gringory does not know anything. I don't blame you, it is the gullible ones who will still vote for you in the coming election that I blame. I know that the ones that will vote for you will do so for their selfish reason but not for the betterment of the country
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by apicesa: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Sennators:
Any man or woman that vote for Shettima and Tinubu will never know peace
amen
Re: Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 by Fearyourcreator: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
tinubu based on his records

Tell me 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
Nigerians love lies...
How can one in his right senses compare Obi and Tinubu ... I dont really like the man ... But that man is a strategist ... He got the team... Man is very intelligent ... He is far above the rest ... Even Obasanjo knows ... Nigeria needs a man like him for real... Nigeria is a very complex state... Building a nation no be moimoi... Specially one like Nigeria in this state... I just want people to be logical ... So much I would love to say... People wont even read it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Miyanti, Borno, Kill 4 (Graphic Pics) / Junaid Mohammed: Adeboye Can't Pretend Not To Know What Is Happening / EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.