Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Women Should Never Complain About Men’s Character - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Should Never Complain About Men’s Character (244 Views)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Should Never Complain About Men’s Character by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Women are quick to castigate men and posit that they were poorly raised and not well behaved.

A lot of women pushed the blame on the men whereas their primary responsibility is to care for the home and groom their sons into responsible young men.

The world is going crazy. Young girls are going wild and insatiable while the young men are going crazy and will give anything to live the fast life.

Who do we blame?

Do we blame the men who were busy providing for the home and was hardly present at home or do we blame the women whose primary responsibility is the groom the kids into responsible young adults?

Why are women quick to blame the father when they failed in their primary responsibility?
Re: Why Women Should Never Complain About Men’s Character by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2022
You see, this blame games will always exist in humans just as Adam and Eve didnt own up to their sins. Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the Devil.

In a world where humans exist, it is very rare for a human to actually own up to their faults.

I keep telling myself, I am responsible for whatever i do as well as my shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Never Complain About Men’s Character by Blakjewelry(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2022
While it is easier to blame the woman because she is closest to the child, it is important to note, raising a child is the duty of both parents. One should complement the other were the other is lacking..

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Urgent Help And Attention On This Matter / How To Leave A Toxic Relationship / Hookup And Sugar Mummy Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.