Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh (270 Views)

How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh / I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by maryamabba: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Px4-KvgdDg

Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh may be successful in her other endeavours especially acting, but she says that she missed her initial calling.

In a recent interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, the actress says that her original plan in life was to go into the gospel ministry.

Although she has taken up other professions, she says the door is not closed, as she may still answer the call.

“I’m an opportunist with this thing called acting or entertainment. But God has ordained that step already. I was swimming in a swimming pool.

“I was a church girl, going to be a pastor. I was supposed to be a pastor. I still might. It depends on where God is taking me to.”

In 2017, shortly after her divorce from businessman Churchill Olakunle, the actress announced that she was now born again, declaring herself ‘Radical for Jesus’.

Ms Dikeh, who has been absent from the movie industry, then explained what being born again meant.

Highlighting what it means to be born again five years ago, she said it is about living a fun-filled, happy and joyous life knowing that the almighty God is on one’s side.

She wrote, “Being born again isn’t about not having friends or hanging out, it’s about having the right friends that will elevate, motivate, inspire you and most especially pray with you…

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by simajh: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Smiles

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Nice,but is it with those demonish tattoos of yours, Aunty your story never clear undecided

Since you was a church girl, kindly read what the Bible said about tattoo and know wether it is condemned or not.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by basiruauta0: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Pastorship has become choice (onye choo) not chosen nor called by God right Okay.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by ayubamuhammad35: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2022
You can be pastor because now pastor is a hustle not God work again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by shemauaminuharu: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Can't someone be a child of God without been a pastor?
Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by WibusJaga: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2022

If you can get & keep the flock, you are already a Shepherd or Pastor. cool

(1) (Reply)

As Part Of Their Divorce Settlement, Kim Kardashian Will Receive $200,000 Per Mo / I now cease to expect Rewards, Help and Honour from MEN / Bbnaija's Maria Shades Celebrating Christmas Ebony Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.