Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ (10191 Views)

Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics / Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by MMM2(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
i thought will smit waz diagnose of HIV & AIDS some yrs back
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
Tobi_dad:

who is smith

yeah right, you dont know who will smith is.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

they were all of carribean descent.

carlton is latino, from trinidad or the dominican rep

tatyana is panamanian/trinidadian

hilary-trinidadian

not sure where the first vivian is from but she has a strong carribean look and mannerism

judge banks looks jamaican or trinidadian

geoffrey the butler is british and bahamian.

the second vivian is the sister of clair huxtable from the cosby show, who i think has latino ancestry as well, from the carribean.
carribean folks doing big tings in america.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by ronkebp(f): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
well all i can say, is ' good for them', hope they find peace that they so much seek,
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
buzugee:

carribean folks doing big tings in america.

i think the black entertainment scene has a heavy carribean presence.

only that they're AA of carribean descent.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by kizito96(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
This is saddening, i envied their marriage like that of Denzel Worshington, no scandals, no blemishes. Too bad, our individual greed is taking its toll on our society.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by armyofone(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
i hope it is not true, love them.

umm this was Jada saying "You have to be willing to move around -- to move your romance around. Kitchen, closet, park, parked car," she laughed during the "Collateral" junket in 2004. "You'd be surprised!"

she must loved to sleep with sha, has the fire quenched? did she stop doing the s.haging everywhere to have quenched the fire, anyway, i hope it is not true.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by IBEXY(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
Aw this is sad! sad
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Roland17(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Next celebrity couple please grin grin
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

i think the black entertainment scene has a heavy carribean presence.

only that they're AA of carribean descent.
YOU ARE RIGHT. there are a million people you thought were american but actually are carribean
1 tyson beckford
2, minister louis farrakhan
3, sidney poitier
4, sheryl lee ralph
5, buster rhymes
6, patrick ewing
7, wyclef jean
8, pras michel
9, kareem abdul jabaar
more to come
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by horny4u(f): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
This is so sad , I used their picture as the perfect soulmate point of contact in my attraction scrap book when i was praying to find my now husband,

I am really saddened by this , marriage seems to be losing the battle this days,

How unfortunate , I wish them all the happiness but secretly want them to say APRIL FOOL even though its August,

O ga o

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
I guess Big Willie's patience must have worn out. He can now be Will Smith without impunity. I hope he gets to keep custody of his wonderful kids anyway.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by armyofone(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
2 failed marriages for Will? something is not right.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
more people you thought were american
1 mario elie (sharp shooter for the houston rockets in the nineties )
2, tony yayo
3, shyne (dude who went to jail for p diddy )
4jozy altidore
5, garcelle beauvais
6, MIMS
7, YOUNG MC
8GIL SCOTT HERON
9CARL LUMBLY
10 BEN GORDON
11AFRIKA BAMBATA
12 LUTHER CAMPBELL 2 LIVE CREW
13 CHUBB ROCK
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
buzugee:

YOU ARE RIGHT. there are a million people you thought were american but actually are carribean
1 tyson beckford
2, minister louis farrakhan
3, sidney poitier
4, sheryl lee ralph
5, buster rhymes
6, patrick ewing
7, wyclef jean
8, pras michel
9, kareem abdul jabaar
more to come

true .

the ones from louisiana who are holding their own in the entertainment industry, [eg beyonce] probably have their own carribean connections as well.

tupac on the other hand was tuareg though i'm not sure of his mum's ethnicity being anything besides AA.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
buzugee:

more people you thought were american
1 mario elie (sharp shooter for the houston rockets in the nineties )
2, tony yayo
3, shyne (dude who went to jail for p diddy )
4jozy altidore
5, garcelle beauvais
6, MIMS
7, YOUNG MC
8GIL SCOTT HERON
9CARL LUMBLY
10 BEN GORDON
11AFRIKA BAMBATA
12 LUTHER CAMPBELL 2 LIVE CREW
13 CHUBB ROCK

not familiar with any of these ones except for garcelle.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
boney M- carribean. Given a run for their money by michael jackson though.

rihanna- carribean.

etc etc.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by samstradam: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
Funnily I was just thinking the other day how much longer this "ideal" of relationships would last- now I've got my answer.

People need to grow up and learn to stop using celebrities as icons or examples on how to live your life- like a friend of mine once said, he never asks for fashion advice from someone whose dress sense he doesn't  respect- we have grandparents and elders, let's learn how to use them.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
SEAN PATRICK THOMAS, GUYANESE
DEREL LUKE, GUYANESE
JIM JONES, ARUBA
AL ROKER, BAHAMAS
DELORES TUCKER, BAHAMAS
PERSIA WHITE OF IRLFRIENDS, BAHAMAS
KIMBO SLICE, BAHAMAS
TIA AND TAMARA, BAHAMAS
ESTHER ROLLE, BAHAMAS
LENNY KRAVITZ, BAHAMAS
SUZANNE DE PASSE, BAHAMAS
CUBA GOODING JR, BARBADOS
DOUG E FRESH , BARBADOS
ERIC HOLDER, BARBADOS
GRAND MASTER FLASH, BARBADOS
MARION JONES, BELIZE
MALCOLM X, GRENADA
ETAN THOMAS, GRENADA
BILLY DEE WILLIAMS, MONSTERRAT
Q-TIP, MONSTERRAT
EVA MARCILLE, PUERTO RICO
MAXWELL, PUERTO RICO
N O R E , PUERTO RICO
SHAR JACKSON, PUERTO RICO
MEAGAN GOOD, PUERTO RICO
CARMELO ANTHONY, PUERTO RICO
LLOYD BANKS, PUERTO RICO
BID DADDY KANE, PUERTO RICO
DAVID BLAINE, PUERTO RICO
ROSARIO DAWSON, PUERTO RICO
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
LOL TPIA tupac was tuareg ?
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by o2dlomez(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
[size=15pt]Nigerian's just following everthing they hear, what is your business if they separate, wetin concern "gorimakpa with shower cap" abegiiiiiiii! Time has reach for all this to stop. SMH! [/size]
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
hmm, didnt know al roker was bahamian.

interesting list.

buzugee:

LOL TPIA tupac was tuareg ?

his dad is of tuareg descent it seems.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by kokoye(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
Google latest - 53mins ago

Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith Have Not Split

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/pal-will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-have-not-split-2011238
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
JIMMY SMITS OF NYPD BLUES, SURINAM
KARYN PARSONS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
NICKI MINAJ, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
PHIFE DAWG OF TRIBE CALLED QUEST, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
ALFONSO RIBEIRO ALSO CARLTON BANKS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
NIA LONG, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
GURU, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
AFFION CROCKETT, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
FOXY BROWN THE RAPPER, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
MIKE BIBBY OF THE MIAMI HEATS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
TATYANA ALI, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
RAJA BELL, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
WALT FRAZIER, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
DENMARK VESSEY OF THE FAMOUS SLAVE REVOLTS, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
ALFONSO RIBEIRO ALSO CARLTON BANKS, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

i'm surprised at this because everyone used to think he was from the dominican republic and he actually looks like them.

very heavy latino features.

he resembles mexican sef.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

hmm, didnt know al roker was bahamian.

interesting list.

his dad is of tuareg descent it seems.
QUITE INTERESTING lol. thats the end of the list. much more less famous people but i culled the ones i think yall will know from the list. yup, al roker is bahamian.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

i'm surprised at this because everyone used to think he was from the dominican republic and he actually looks like them.

very heavy latino features.

he resembles mexican sef.
funny you say that cuz i thought he was black. he looks black to me. only his name gives it away
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
here is the list for the trini americans. most of the cast of the fresh prince is from trini http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Trinidad_and_Tobago_descent
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
buzugee:

funny you say that cuz i thought he was black. he looks black to me. only his name gives it away

^^yes, he's black but also obviously latino.

the face and stature is exactly like the spaniards' own.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nymphnode(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
Roland17:

Next celebrity couple please grin grin
Yeah! Maybe the Obamas, but dat will never happen
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:

^^yes, he's black but also obviously latino.

the face and stature is exactly like the spaniards' own.
hmmm dunno bout you tpia but this looks 100 percent black to me. i see no latino in him

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Africa’s 7 Sexiest Daughters Of Presidents / Celebrity Kids Dress In Their Traditional Attires To Celebrate Independence Day / About To Sleep??? Check This And Stay Awake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.