Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ (10269 Views)

Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics / Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
marriages with suspicious ties ends this way
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by DDuke1: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
come o how did our parents manage 2 do dis 25yrs and still counting?? yet we are kindda amazed dat a marriage lasted for 13 yrs na wa o me dey wonder how long our own go last 13 days??
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
buzugee:

hmmm dunno bout you tpia but this looks 100 percent black to me. i see no latino in him

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you're quite right, but i always see latino whenever i view his picture.

eg

maybe it's just me.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2011

The fam looks good

@ Poster
I think it's a rumour
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by marcus1234: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Rgp92: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
Such a perfect couple cry cry
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by otokx(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Is it not the people that were propagating "open relationship" - good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Russialane(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
bout time innit at least they tried smiley
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
I heard Will Swith is gay, hw true, Na hear i hear b4 una start 2 ask 4 link and source
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by dyel: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
Celebrity couple,what do u xpect
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by 9jafetish(f): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
lol i knew it, it shouldn't be suprising at all hardly any marriage last for a long time ppl eventually divorce.

i would like to get married first then divorce cheesy
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by shesi(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
Posted by: tpia@  
Insert Quote
Quote from: buzugee on Today at 07:08:34 PM
hmmm dunno bout you tpia but this looks 100 percent black to me. i see no latino in him

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you're quite right, but i always see latino whenever i view his picture.

eg

maybe it's just me.

America is a land of Immigrants. As such everybody can trace their ancenstory to someplace other than America. It's not significant.  That somebody can trace their great great grandparents to the carribean does not make them carribean.They are Americans through and through. All those people you mentioned are african americans period.

show me one american who does not have their ancestory from somewhere else. except native americans ofcourse.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Willzkid(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
shesi:

America is a land of Immigrants. As such everybody can trace their ancenstory to someplace other than America. It's not significant.  That somebody can trace their great great grandparents to the carribean does not make them carribean.They are Americans through and through. All those people you mentioned are african americans period.

show me one american who does not have their ancestory from somewhere else. except native americans ofcourse.
Bros, of course everyone is from somewhere else. but there are blacks just as there are whites who date back to slavery times. these people are part of the foundation of the country. they were here from the start. they witnessed the revolutionary war, the civil war and all the other wars. these are people whom you would not trace back to anywhere but from their source in africa in like say 1600s or 1700s. then there is the people whom i posted. they are JJCs. most of them are first generation americans or at most, second generation. they are immigrants and children of immigrants. gerrittt ? thats why they have a country they can be traced to. kinda like if you have a kid in america even though you are nigerian. gerrit ? your kid has nigerian ancestry and is the descendant of recent voluntary immigrants. like if you thought about real black americans the first thing that comes to mind is they were descendants of slaves, not no first generation offspring of a vountary immigrant from jamaica.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by maystream: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
Breaking: Will And Jada May Not Have Split Up After All!

Believe half of what you see and none of what you heard.

After rumors broke earlier that Will and Jada split, reports are coming out that the two may still be together after all. Another “insider” close to the two is saying that the rumor is totally false.

The friend told US Magazine that the rumors are “100 percent not true…It’s total bulls***.”

We’ll keep you updated but it looks like you might have reason to believe in marriage after all. Whew, that was a close one.

View at link below:
http://bossip.com/445427/breaking-will-and-jada-may-not-have-split-up-after-all39204/
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Orikinla(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
I AM DISAPPOINTED.

I was proud of them as the example of what black couples should be like.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by emmatok(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
See bad belle o o .

Some Nairalander just love rumors without confirming.

WILL SMITH AND JADA are still together.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by BABE3: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
LOL---Chei! Bad belle people plenty o!

Why are people so gullible and quick to "celebrate" when they hear a "bad" news? Isn't the question mark in front of the topic on the front page enough for you to understand that the news is still in the rumor-phase? Nawa.

Anyways, how can this power couple split? Lai-Lai. Ko possible. They're too beautiful a family for that. Can't wait for "Men in black 3"! lol.

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by atasteve: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
huh,  Marriage is meant to be for better for worse. How come there are so many divorces all around

Lack of patience, if NOT for them at least they should think of their children.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by justin04(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
Everything that goes up must come down, is that the law of gravity?
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Jenifa1: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by mikymouse1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
Can a marriage between A list celebrities ever work?
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by BABE3: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Jenifa_:

It's just a rumour
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/smith-jada-pinkett-smith-separating-trey-smith/story?id=14362982

LOL-- No mind them. Their son even twitted the fact that it's a rumor.

It's like Nigerians like hearing "not so pleasant" news. See their mouths like " I knew it" "I knew they weren't gonna last" "I knew the marraige was fake" "When is Kris and Kim k having their's?"  grin

Split ko, scatter ni.

@ Topic: Celebrity marraiges are not necessarily at a higher risk of seperation. Divorce rate is practically the same everywhere ( in the western contries). The only difference between normal marraiges and their's,  is that we hear about their divorce stories more often, because they are celebrities.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Hylary: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
wow i'm really surprised they were the defination of a perfect couple albeit not so,
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Rgp92: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Thank goodness, it is just a rumour
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Panzastrip(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
They are not splitting, i just checked the news about them this Afternoon after the earthquake in D.C.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Panzastrip(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by ibileye(f): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
Rumor>>>> False News. Please be sure before you post next time
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by jle(f): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
Thank God is not true, is just a rumour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Pictures Of Damiete Charles-granville Nigeria's Miss World 2012 Contestant / Is It True? Ini Edo Arrested In Uk For Drugs / Do Nigerian Actresses Know What a Gym Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.