Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ (10200 Views)

Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / Mbong & Jeta Amata Spotted Together For The First Time Since Separation - Pics / Whos Hotter Together And Y Beyonce And Jazy,posh And Becham,will Smith And Jada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
Press press!
http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/08/in_touch_weekly_exclusive_will_and_jada_pinkett_smith_separate.php

According to InTouch Weekly, an "insider" tells the mag that the couple has decided to take a break after 13 years of marriage and two children, 10-year-old Willow and 13-year-old Jaden.

The report is sparse, with no reason given for the sudden (to us) split.

We've reached out to reps for both Jada and Will for comment but, as of this writing, haven't received a response. We'll update if and when we get more details.

----[UPDATE: On Tuesday (Aug. 23) afternoon, a publicist for Will Smith released this "joint" statement to Entertainment Tonight, which promises more details on this evening's show:

"Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."

A rep for Pinkett Smith adds that any rumors of an affair between the "Hawthorne" actress and co-star Marc Anthony (who recently split from wife Jennifer Lopez) are not true.

"Everything about the Marc Anthony story is completely false, but we are not commenting on whether they are separating or not."

Will Smith's 18-year-old son Trey (from a different marriage) also offered this comment via Twitter: "Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split ! False information , its not true RETWEET!!

Good.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by claremont(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
Update 29 minutes ago. jeez ! grin

Reps for Will and Jada Smith Refuse to Comment on Separation-Divorce Rumors undecided

Will Smith's rep Meredith O'Sullivan would not comment on the In Touch report, according to MSNBC News. Jada Pinkett Smith's rep, Karynne Tencer, also declined to comment.

The report soon lit up the Internet, with Will and Jada's names hitting the top of trend lists on Twitter, Google News, and Yahoo!
Fans reacting to the report on Twitter Tuesday were dumbfounded over the possibility that one of Hollywood's hottest couples might be calling it quits.

Fans on Twitter apparently reached out to the Smiths on the social media network.

Trey, 18, responded informing fans that his parents have not split.

He tweeted, "Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split! False information ,  its not true RETWEET!!!" Trey posted to Twitter Tuesday. "Everyone can think what they want ,  even if its not true."

A tweet also appeared in Willow's Twitter feed about the same time that Trey spoke out. It read: "Will & jada raised the best perfect family I don't care if I don't know them but my heart says that Smith family are amazing ilove them<3!"

okay
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by stagger: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
The couple has debunked the false rumours.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
Till they speak for themselves nobody believes.The 'rumour' has really spread and the spokes people are making it worse. undecided
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Ossaifamous(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
so sad my real concern is for willow and her bro.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 24, 2011
Is this some sort of joke?
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by fitzovia: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2011
according to www.thetingles.net it is a rumor,
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 24, 2011
fitzovia:

according to www.thetingles.net it is a rumor,

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 4:04am On Aug 24, 2011
They are not splitting, i just checked the news about them this Afternoon after the earthquake in D.C.

all these incidents on the same day.

na wa and lord have mercy.

i was suspecting they quickly "undid" the announcement either after the earthquake or after the test run to guage people's reaction.

i suspect the former.

anyway, they should stay put there since they've announced countless times that they're not separating.

but the ex-wife's husband is fine sha.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 4:06am On Aug 24, 2011
ex-wife's husband:

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2011
shesi:

America is a land of Immigrants. As such everybody can trace their ancenstory to someplace other than America. It's not significant. That somebody can trace their great great grandparents to the carribean does not make them carribean.They are Americans through and through. All those people you mentioned are african americans period.

show me one american who does not have their ancestory from somewhere else. except native americans ofcourse.

not sure what you're ranting about.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by ceasyc(f): 4:46am On Aug 24, 2011
will - jada NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

must b a rumour. d[b]ey look too good together jor - so playful n all[/b]

abi na another movie = lights, camera, action - pretenders? i never heard anything about open marriage

dey said if dey fancy some1 else or thinks dirty/sexual thingy about any1 else, dey tell each other. where d source 4 d open marriage thingy?

dis hollywood marriages sef. dem no fit copy most bollywood marriages? = no divorce

let it b a rumour jor and not 4 real
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2011
This is just a rumour spread by some misinformed journalists. Not a bit true.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by ifffffy(f): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2011
Saw it on ymail dis morning, dey re not splitting. Just a rumour.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by buzugee(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2011
no smoke without fire
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by suxes2005(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2011
They are still married!

Source: http:///?p=2463
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Esiere: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2011
it is a lie. i just confirmed it from d couple
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by jennyty: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2011
Hey its a very big lie. Stop spreading the rumour,
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by mcelisus: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2011
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have denied the rumours that they have separated.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/smith-jada-pinkett-smith-deny-marriage-split-035834202.html

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by Nayah(f): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2011
I don"t really think so , in terms of relationship this is Russian Roulette, we never knows what could happen, just try to adjust things and try hard to figure all out sister! smiley
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2011
tpia@:

all these incidents on the same day.

na wa and lord have mercy.

i was suspecting they quickly "undid" the announcement either after the earthquake or after the test run to guage people's reaction.

i suspect the former.

anyway, they should stay put there since they've announced countless times that they're not separating.

but the ex-wife's husband is fine sha.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by philip0906(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2011
@mcelisus pix
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by sleekman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by ochukoccna: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
Good say na rumor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
Since I opened the thread then I will keep updating. grin

They may have denied reports that they have split but the marriage of Will Smith and wife Jada is apparently in trouble.

A source close to the couple told gossip website TMZ.com that the pair have decided to go away with their children on a family holiday before deciding what to do, but the prospect of a split in the near future is 'definitely a possibility'.

The couple were yesterday forced to deny rumours they had ended their 13-year marriage. The Men In Black star released a statement to the press via his publicist after a report in America's In Touch Weekly magazine first published the break-up claims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2029545/Will-Smith-Jada-Pinkett-split-Couple-ARE-having-marriage-problems.html#ixzz1VxclNe5O
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
My favorite pic of the couple.Hot and Fierce.

Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by tpia5: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
will is grimacing in that photo and the wife isnt too far behind either.
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by pendo89(f): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^lool at grimacing.
They look cool.
let them come back from hols
Re: Are High Profile Marriages At High Risk Of Separation? WILL SMITH AND JADA separ by armyofone(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2011
was Will upset because of Marc Anthony? i thought theirs is an open marriage. alrighty, so much for OM undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remember Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku? See Photos Of How He Looks Now / Who Is Your Favourite Male Disney Channel Celeb / The Sexy Photos Of This 18-year-old Instagram Beauty Will Blow You Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.