Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51226 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by AfroKnight: 1:02am On Nov 12, 2022
Mr Man, don’t let spiritualists destroy your happiness.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 1:58am On Nov 12, 2022
Jeon:
How did you married her?
traditionally and church wise,meant her in my sister school
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 1:59am On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Na divorce sure pass oo

I am thinking of that already,
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:00am On Nov 12, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.
Amen,thank u so much
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:02am On Nov 12, 2022
Lifestone:

You being manipulated. Simple.
Focus on what you do and be less distracted by what your spiritualists are saying
Thank u sir much
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Lifestone:

You being manipulated. Simple.
Focus on what you do and be less distracted by what your spiritualists are saying
Thank u so much
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Pells:
Your wife has the same spirit with virginprincess and Magnoliaa, Sweetplum
It's an evil spiritual husband
Run from your wife oo and disolve the marriage angry sad
hmmmm,u made me laugh, though powerful
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:06am On Nov 12, 2022
eventainment:
Your part of the story. It all sounds like you are the victim till we hear her part and you be the antagonist in her own story... The seer has destroyed your relationship... Can two work together unless they agree? The devil has used an agent to do the only thing that can bring quicker success which is agreement. One mind, one heart( two become one) and it's obvious but I stand to be corrected that when you had small cash you were already flirting and that got her worried.... The seers will say the problem but not say the source and solution to the problem...
Thank u so much
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.
Thank u
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:09am On Nov 12, 2022
frozen70:

This kind matter they weak person

If you are convinced that she is behind your predicament

I think she needs to visit her parents and stay some time with them

While you search for your future success

As time goes on and with what you will be seeing, you will be the one to confirm all you have been told about her

Then at this stage, is either she confess to you and you alone or you leave her with her invisible powers
Hmmmmm, very deep, thank you
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:10am On Nov 12, 2022
annisy:
One thing I know from experience is financial break through is always far from family where their is no peace!! I will encourage you to talk to your wife but of you needs to create an atmosphere for genuine peace, love and work together as a team in no time things will turn around... No allow any hustle called man of God deceive you. Your wife na your wife
Thank u

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:11am On Nov 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
She go soon elope with a guy or she poison you

What women cannot do doesn't exist !!!
thank you
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:12am On Nov 12, 2022
miyagi01:
Why you self rush marry. Marriage matter nah serious matter. You should have prayed well to know the kind of person wey u wan marry. Some spouse get badluck that you might never make it if u're with them
youthful exorbitant
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:13am On Nov 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Your wife has an obanje spirit, and as long as that spirit hasn't be banished from her, you wouldn't succeed. Take her for deliverance and things would begin to normalize in your life.

This I have seen.
thank u
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:14am On Nov 12, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Seems you are looking for validation to tell your wife " I no do again"
hmmmm,thank u
Re: Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:16am On Nov 12, 2022
BATified2023:
Situation like this is very daisy because she might have seen some signs in u when u are comfortable

She might have noticed the way u act or treat her when u were a bit comfortable n think u will treat her bad when u finally hit d bag

Or probably out of annoyance u might have said some words that hurt her badly n she’s still holding on to it to punish u

This is the solution

It’s crystal clear there is a spiritual undertone to your predicament n the 2 people can’t b wrong to demand for your wife,the thing is irrespective of what u are going through try to b nice to her always

Try to always make her happy then once she sees u as a conquered man,in d middle of d night someday just have an heart to heart discussion with her n beg her deeply

Try to apologize for all the things that have gone wrong n things she can’t even say then tell her to pray for u

Do this n I tell u things will change

Just see her as your cross
thank u
Re: Married, But Living As Single by WillyCassey: 2:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.

I'm so glad and proud that Nigerians are beginning to think like this. Thank you bro for this post.
Before now, every little predictable is caused by somebody. That woman is trying, I can't even live with a man that sees a spiritual undertone to everything. They can advise him to ask you to leave or poison you for his peace he won't baìt an eyelid before he does. He is so gullible and naive.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by abuhusna1: 2:44am On Nov 12, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.
Stop taking the innocent girl places because of your misfortune. Nigeria is very hard and has a way to humble you to think you can't make it in life. Travel abroad and see how things gonna work right for both you and her. Please stop attributing your failure to the innocent girl those seeing vision are just creating more hayred in your home cos I will never be happy with you too thinking I'm the cause of your misfortune if I was your wife

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by abuhusna1: 2:48am On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:
So many women like that have been slept with by such pastor but op thinks the wife was wrong not to go for deliverance like success comes from pastor or deliverance.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Iyijohnson: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2022
Both of you have to align on issue like this to find a breakthrough.The Economy is bad,she may not be the reason for present challenge.That you were told she is behind the problem is a reason I will not agree with you.

Try more, bring the best in her as little as possible,align and face the problem and you will see an improvement.Suppoesd she is your sister,look at her in that way.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:

This is wise enough
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 12, 2022
Just after you got married you were blessed with a baby, you also got a job although it did not last.
You now sold your properties due to economic downturn.
Oga please count your blessings and get focus your wife is never your problem,
People loose things daily
Trust spiritualist to your own peril
Re: Married, But Living As Single by olamoses75(m): 4:34am On Nov 12, 2022
frozen70:

This kind matter they weak person

If you are convinced that she is behind your predicament

I think she needs to visit her parents and stay some time with them

While you search for your future success

As time goes on and with what you will be seeing, you will be the one to confirm all you have been told about her

Then at this stage, is either she confess to you and you alone or you leave her with her invisible powers
but which one is “future Succes “? Are you saying he can’t have the “success” presently ? grin
Re: Married, But Living As Single by JohnOkolo: 4:49am On Nov 12, 2022
eventainment:
Your part of the story. It all sounds like you are the victim till we hear her part and you be the antagonist in her own story... The seer has destroyed your relationship... Can two work together unless they agree? The devil has used an agent to do the only thing that can bring quicker success which is agreement. One mind, one heart( two become one) and it's obvious but I stand to be corrected that when you had small cash you were already flirting and that got her worried.... The seers will say the problem but not say the source and solution to the problem...

Oga no consult before marriage, now is allowing those spiritual people who can't solve their own problem to destroy his mind.

How will tge marriage work when u have started blaming your wife.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by bigtt76(f): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2022
Oga go and study the bible, pray and upskill yourself. All these running upandan to church won't help. God would bless those who got something doing. Lastly be patient and pray with your wife, stop putting her on the spot.

pikomamamusicwo:

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

Re: Married, But Living As Single by humberjade: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Hmm, deep very deep.

Some people's stars no just align any where at all.

Just like me, while I was with the mother of my only child, things didn't gel for me at all until she left on her own accord. Although we are apart, we still kept not too close and not distant relationship, mainly because of the child between us.

Now, I am no longer in Nigeria, she remarried but the relationship dey one kind, we reestablished very close platonic relationship. She has always been this kind hearted lady, whom I hold nothing against for leaving. Hence, she still have access to our child on holidays. So i sent her some money a couple of times, but each time I did, I ran into all sorts of problems; financial and work related. I was even thinking of boosting her business with half a million, but I am afraid of the repercussion for me.

Now, it doesn't mean any of these women are doing this on purpose, they just might have something on them that spells doom for their helpers or simply the fact that the stars just doesn't align for both parties. That's why I don't blame parents who go spiritual before their children gets married.

The worst mistake (most time irreparable) a man or woman can make in life is to end up with a wrong partner...it could set you back 10, 15 or more years...or just destroy the destiny forever.

So my brother, since itnhas been confirmed that she's somehow (knowingly or otherwise) behind your backwardness in life, and she has refused to go for a solution, just file for divorce. If you really love her, speak with her parents or someone she respects about it. If she still stands her ground, run for your life, my brother run!!!!

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Duokc: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2022
See no one behind your challenges. Take responsibility for your life. Everyone has issues to resolve, either married or single. You might need to increase your level of knowledge to move forward, take online courses, use the challenge as stepping stone to make your life better, God will make a way for you. Any attempt to start seeing your wife as a source of your problem, is a strategy of your enemy to finish you....for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principally, against power, against spiritual wickedness in high places.. Stop going from prophet to prophets, face your God, pray to Him, He answers prayers, be born again and you yourself Co.e out of spiritual darkness,.. I see God making ways for you. Peace unto you..
Re: Married, But Living As Single by frozen70(f): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2022
olamoses75:
but which one is “future Succes “? Are you saying he can’t have the “success” presently ? grin

Your read where he is complaining of set back
Re: Married, But Living As Single by frozen70(f): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Hmmmmm, very deep, thank you

Thanks dear
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Pls go through this: https://www.nairaland.com/6359885/balanced-living-system-making-life#97992915

Secondly, your wife is not a bad woman at all she's just doing what she think it's best, I'm not justifying her actions, there's an altar associated with her probably or even you to make sure joy doesn't reside in your home.

As the man of the house and as a Christian you must exercise spiritual authority over your home and keep the forces of darkness out of your home: you do this through daily prayer at a particular time of your choosing consistently for at least 1 hour everyday, by so doing you establish the promises of God over your life and family and stay the hands of darkness out of your home.

Nothing just happens brother, pls drop your account details. It's well, may Jesus visit your home soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Na divorce sure pass oo

I can now confidently believe my suspicion, the person behind this handle is a little less than a toddler in reasoning. This is by far the least reply I expected from someone who jumps on every thread trying to sound intelligent. I've always had my reservations. Finally It's been confirmed.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by muzeze77: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Keep spiritualist out of your home, bad things happen to people , you just have weather it out , why would your wife go alone for deliverance , are you okay? She seems way smarter than yourself ,don't let anyone poison your mind,you are one of those people always looking for someone to blame for your misfortune

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cheating Wife / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.