Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51201 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by muzeze77: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Duokc:
See no one behind your challenges. Take responsibility for your life. Everyone has issues to resolve, either married or single. You might need to increase your level of knowledge to move forward, take online courses, use the challenge as stepping stone to make your life better, God will make a way for you. Any attempt to start seeing your wife as a source of your problem, is a strategy of your enemy to finish you....for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principally, against power, against spiritual wickedness in high places.. Stop going from prophet to prophets, face your God, pray to Him, He answers prayers, be born again and you yourself Co.e out of spiritual darkness,.. I see God making ways for you. Peace unto you..
thank you for giving him this advice, he is a mumu man with a smart wife
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Riqueleme(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

Don't be too blind. Even the Bible you're quoting said " Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord"

That means, whoso means (anybody) irrespective of ya Faith. You don't even know how to translate Bible that you read often. Anyways, Pastors do have broken marriages as well....
Re: Married, But Living As Single by flakkypastries: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=pikomamamusicwo post=118306594]Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me
Don't listen to what those fake pastors and prophetess are telling you, the best thing is to wake your wife up in the midnigbt, make sure you are naked with her, tell her to put my for you
You will see her reaction.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by FireKing: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2022
Please my advice take her to any Mountain of Fire church.you both should do the deliverance together and increase your prayer life. GOD will do his will in your life.....get closer to GOD
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Ireportlive: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

I can now confidently believe my suspicion, the person behind this handle is a little less than a toddler in reasoning. This is by far the least reply I expected from someone who jumps on every thread trying to sound intelligent. I've always had my reservations. Finally It's been confirmed.

Who are you again?!

Never mind you are irrelevant

Re: Married, But Living As Single by ngadaAwo: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

Who are you again?!

Never mind you are irrelevant
shatap what do you know
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Bj4christ(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.
You aren't approaching this issues,the way it ought to be approached.You are being one-sided non existing.
The picture you painted here,to some extent is true.
But,what You can't pretend doesn't exist s the fact that sometimes,some probems are spiritual.In the case of this man,I'm sensing,prayer will be appropriate to get a solution.
Unless,it hasn't happened to you.
You can't underestimate the potency of prayers to salvage a situation like this one.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by qtx(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.

Bros, there is nothing wrong with your marriage. Do not believe those false prophets.

Start making money today and your marriage will bounce back all by itself because one of the fundamental ingredients that sustains a marriage is MONEY.

And you make money through selling a product or offering a service.

I don't care about your certificate, learn a skill to offer value and you make money.

Don't be deceived by first class degree certificate in this age and time , don't get me wrong, those papers are good but they are not what you need in this kind of situation. You need to be able to solve problems to make money. And do not listen to those asking you to divorce your wife.

Learn any tech related skill and thank me later.

Some you can even learn online for free. How many white Kola jobs are still available this time?

Knowledge brings money. Above all , love God, pray , but while praying, take action.

I will offer you free guide on how to go about it. Peace be unto you and your family!
Re: Married, But Living As Single by SaintSmart50(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2022
eventainment:
Your part of the story. It all sounds like you are the victim till we hear her part and you be the antagonist in her own story... The seer has destroyed your relationship... Can two work together unless they agree? The devil has used an agent to do the only thing that can bring quicker success which is agreement. One mind, one heart( two become one) and it's obvious but I stand to be corrected that when you had small cash you were already flirting and that got her worried.... The seers will say the problem but not say the source and solution to the problem...

Anybody who sounds like this is always a suspect.
E.g my brother.
We recorded many casualties; death, disappointments and lost of Jobs. No body could hold on to anything good for long. And that boy was always the first person to downplay everything, attributing it to chances; that chances occures, or he will bring up one scientific theory or logic. But no! I didn't think I believed him. It was happening to others, they took it to be chances. But when it came to me. I saw sickness, Sack, troubles here and there.
I use to not believe all these things but now I believe.
This were things that happened that made me believed:
I had a terrible migraine;_ so the minister asked me to rebuke the person (he didn't tell me the person)_ I did by saying 'you agent of the devil I know who you are and the lord rebuke you'_ i heard a voice called my name, lo! It was my brothers voice._ I didn't believe...
2nd one_ I saw in a dream when my boss was angry with me and about to sack me, I heard my brothers voice in that dream asking me "what was the problem?", then a countering voice came telling me not to answer him that he is an hypocrite._ I still did not understand... six months later I was sacked.
3rd one_ I was told by the minister that someone will send me a parcel, that I should not touch it, that if I do..am gone!_ lo and behold it was him. He sent it again �!
4th _ I was sleeping and a knock waked me up. And lo and behold it was him.. He requested for a money to settle a bike man.. brotherly compassion couldnt allow me refuse him..though there were an urge not to give him. I gave him... Just for him to enter the room, the migraine headache came back. I prayed, rebuked, fasted, visited the minister.. But no solution. A voice told me to go and collect my money back. I was given specific instructions; 1_ don't collect the money that he will ask you to bring back balance_ Collect the exact amount.
2_ Don't allow it to overstay,. Let it not pass the night in his hands, if not, he will give you money from his coven.
I did; all these things happened. He gave me #1000 note for my money. I said no! He didn't even asked questions, he said I should come back later, I went back by 6pm. He was trying to allow it pass the night with him, I refused, it was until I forced him. Immediately my money touched my hands..the Migraine headache left with him.. I was shocked.. This was were I began to fear my brother.

5th one.... I had an uncle; my mothers youngest brother and lastborn in the family. He based overseas, He is a big business man. He import & Export large cargos. He has Warehouse in Onitsha and other west, Central and East Africa countries. My mama took this boy (my uncle) with him when she married my dad. My dad worked in the university, so they trained him until he left for business. He has interest in me following Him in the parth of business.. He told me that himself.
After the forth part of my story above. I wanted to run away from the evil child called my brother. I saw in a dream, I walked up into a business place, it was all Foreign in settings; filled with black and white people, and I knew some people there who I wanted to greet. I was all smile and all joy.. and was like 'yes I made it!' But my joy was short lived... A whirlwind came in that place and chased me back home. I was running until a mysterious light-being came and rebuked the wind.
It played in these parts
A. I contacted that my brother (abroad) and asked him if him was back at Onitsha. He said yes. It was during covid lockdown.
B. _ I didn't know who told my wicked brother of my plans.
I woke up on the day that I wanted to travel, only to find Charm concoctions ( It has the colors of my clothes, tied with many thread and formed like a ball.
I called my other brothers and neighbors to alerts them. They prayed and burnt the Charm.
I delayed the journey for another day after which I traveled. Hello people, what I saw I could not tell. I fell sick there, my body were as heavy as a Tank, I was losing consciousness. I could not carry my body. My uncle was afraid, even more when I told him my ordeal and what happened before I came. He gave me money and asked me to go. I left for home. He never contacted me again. I later heard that he left with my other Cousin brother. He use to be like a father to me, now he is no more. Visiting him now, you have to seek his permission first, if he then approves , you will now have to visit. Things fell apart. _
I have distanced myself from him.
So so many...!
Re: Married, But Living As Single by princewarri1985: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2022
Only a foolish man will listen to all these fake pulpit hustlers. My brother double your hustle and make money, your wife is not your problem, she is innocent, leave her alone! That woman must me suffering in silence.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by mannyjoe2002: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2022
he should go to Synagogue Church of All Nations Ikotun-Egbe and seek deliverance for him and his wife.he should not give up.ket him urgently seek God in this trying moments of his life
Re: Married, But Living As Single by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Dalil8:

You don't need any prayers or advise.

What you need right now my friend is to divorce that stranger you call wife.

Na bad luck u carry put for house call am wife.

It's a simpu sturvs!

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Offpoint1: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

The so called pastors and spiritualist have successfully instigated against your wife and there's nothing that can change that until you free your mind from that poison.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Offpoint1: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.
Seeking God's face is the perfect solution to marriage right?

Seems you guys don't even pay attention to the Bible you read.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Segzy19: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2022
Bro, you yourself should do something about it. Now that you have realized it is a spiritual something, you should be able to fast and pray by yourself.. Do a serious 3-day fasting and with prayers, and see if you won't see some results.

You have to be active in your own matter....
Re: Married, But Living As Single by adun99(f): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Men learn to treat your woman right!!! Take her as your small god and see your life moving in a good direction
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2022
ModestGal:

And why Africa is below other continents. Lazy folks,it is by the strength of all great Nations.

What do you mean by below exactly?

Do you mean by the world map representation?

Or in terms of economy?
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

Seeking God's face is the perfect solution to marriage right?

Seems you guys don't even pay attention to the Bible you read.

Offpoint, hope you aren't joking cus your name already tells us to ignore your message
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Bahamas95(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2022
The mistake some men make is that they don't take time to study these women properly before getting married. Someone can't change overnight, you must have seen the handwriting on the wall but foolishly ignored it because of fake love. Women are good pretenders, only a smart guy can outsmart them.

My cousin is going through hell now because he married the wrong person. When we were advicing him last year not to marry the lady he thought we were jealous because he wanna marry before us. He's contemplating divorce now.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Offpoint1: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2022
MissLAP:

Offpoint, hope you aren't joking cus your name already tells us to ignore your message
Keep my name aside and let's face REALITY...

Is that the solution to a "successful" marriage?

I really need the answer
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

Keep my name aside and let's face REALITY...

Is that the solution to a "successful" marriage?

I really need the answer

I have been in a Near/divorce situation in marriage.

The only thing that I can say here is that in today's world, any man who doesn't seek the face of God before marriage is heading to a 98% disaster and a 2 % joy in his home.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Offpoint1: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
MissLAP:

I have been in a Near/divorce situation in marriage.

The only thing that I can say here is that in today's world, any man who doesn't seek the face of God before marriage is heading to a 98% disaster and a 2 % joy in his home.

Lol, funny... That's far from reality ma.

First marriage was conducted by God HIMSELF, God gave eve directly to Adam himself.... Guess who was responsible for the fall of Adam? Lol

Reality is often disappointing
Re: Married, But Living As Single by efficiencie(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

If this is real then you are the perfect example for all men out there that not every things that has spherical boobs and trapezoid ass is marriageable. Bro, na you go dey go the deliverance be dat oh. Na after you enter wahala you begin go church you begin go spiritualist. When the going was good if den ask you make you fortify yourself you go say no na nonsense. Now that nonsense don dey make sense abi? Submit yourself for deliverance. Perhaps GOD will have mercy on you.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by picklighthouse: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
What is called "life" happens in every relationship and marriage is no exception. Let me tell you straight. Those prophets and prophetess you are visiting are the ones that will end your marriage for you. You already see your wife as the problem and they are encouraging you. Guy, run for your life and save your home. I don't know your wife and I can't vouch for her. But can you look inwards and better understand why you are having challenges? Perhaps the inspiration for solution would come. But please leave that woman alone. She is also suffering with you. Atleast you are still together.
Talk with her about your challenges. Pray together about them. I pray God will help you. Again I am telling you, beware of those vultures. They will hurt your home more than help it. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by efficiencie(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.

Well that wife will soon leave him if his situation persists. If you read the guys post you will see that he has started doing menial jobs. The reason he consulted the people you vilified is because of the circumstances surrounding his termination and I would rather trust his judgment than trust yours because you are obviously not in his shoes. If the prayers houses are nonsense then their effect will amount to nothing. Nothing stops the lady from participating in the so called deliverance even if it is assure the man that she has no hand in whatever is happening to him and that way he could revise his decision making and consider other alternatives to getting out of his situation but since his wife declined she just ended up reinforcing the view that she may indeed have a hand in the misfortune of the man even if she doesn't and the prayer house is fake. One terrible implication of this is that the man, working on what could be a false conclusion, could end up meeting a different woman and starting a new family with her and if his fortunes turn around as a result of that action he will immediately abandon the first wife - even if all of this was just the result of random events and the first wife has no hand in his misfortunes. We need to be careful the kind of unintended messages we send out with our actions.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by mmyfarmsltd(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Unfortunately this so called spiritualist are not making you see the greatness and potential in your marriage.
You won't believe me until you've lost her.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, funny... That's far from reality ma.

First marriage was conducted by God HIMSELF, God gave eve directly to Adam himself.... Guess who was responsible for the fall of Adam? Lol

Reality is often disappointing

Well according to my knowledge of the scripture, God put Adam to sleep and then he took the ribs off Adam to create Eve and immediately Adam woke up and Saw Eve, he knew who she was, This was before man fell to sin.

Imagine we live in a sinfree world, what that means is that the moment you see your wife you will definitely identify her and God doesn't need to hand her over to you.

Now after man fell to sin things became difficult, men now picks girls from the underworld as wives , same as women.

Now God has given us the grace once more that when a man needs wife he should ask in prayers so that you wouldn't make mistakes.

The temptation that led to the fall of man is a different thing entirely.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Offpoint1: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
MissLAP:

Well according to my knowledge of the scripture, God put Adam to sleep and then he took the ribs off Adam to create Eve and immediately Adam woke up and Saw Eve, he knew who she was, This was before man fell to sin.

Imagine we live in a sinfree world, what that means is that the moment you see your wife you will definitely identify her and God doesn't need to hand her over to you.

Now after man fell to sin things became difficult, men now picks girls from the underworld as wives , same as women.

Now God has given us the grace once more that when a man needs wife he should ask in prayers so that you wouldn't make mistakes.

The temptation that led to the fall of man is a different thing entirely.
Lol, you're trying to get creative with me.

FACT1: God himself gave Eve to Adam, regardless how you want to twist it.

FACT2: Adam was without sin as of then, so no excuse on why he was given surposely a woman that would lead him to his downfall.

Bottom line: God gave perfect Adam a perfect Eve who becomes the downfall of the perfect Adam... What logical lesson can you learn here?

Imagine a perfect/sinless Man was given a perfect/sinless woman by God HIMSELF as a wife and the story ended in tragedy.... Now imagine a now corrup world with imperfect humans and you believe because you seek God face you'll have a perfect marriage? Lol you're far from reality or you simply read Bible with emotion and not logic.... Reality is often disappointing.

Marriage is far from seeking God's opinions, spiritualism and so on.... You need to understand human nature, that's should be a realistic first step to marriage.

The holiest man or woman after God's own heart can fxck you up in marriage if you fail to understand human nature .

I'll just pretend not to see your last paragraph
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Plugsk(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lack of money will just make Africans especially Nigerians think they are spiritually attacked undecided
pikomamamusicwo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
I am thinking of that already,

Do that ASAP, only then you will realise she's the reason depression and loneliness haven't killed your sorry ass. You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.
Must we look for a fall guy/girl whenever we are facing difficulties in life, most especially those of you who are superstitious? If you haven't married, those foolish prophets would have blamed your mother for your situation.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, you're trying to get creative with me.

FACT1: God himself gave Eve to Adam, regardless how you want to twist it.

FACT2: Adam was without sin as of then, so no excuse on why he was given surposely a woman that would lead him to his downfall.

Bottom line: God gave perfect Adam a perfect Eve who becomes the downfall of the perfect Adam... What logical lesson can you learn here?

Imagine a perfect/sinless Man was given a perfect/sinless woman by God HIMSELF as a wife and the story ended in tragedy.... Now imagine a now corrup world with imperfect humans and you believe because you seek God face you'll have a perfect woman? Lol you're far from reality or you simply read Bible with emotion and not logic.... Reality is often disappointing.

Marriage is far from seeking God's opinions, spiritualism and so on.... You need to understand human nature, that's should be a realistic first step to marriage.

The holiest man or woman after God's own heart can fxck up in marriage if you fair to understand human nature .

I'll just pretend not to see your last paragraph

There's nothing like perfect Eve/Adam only God who created the heavens and the earth is perfect.

I sincerely hope you don't make mistakes in marriage using your so called wisdom.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by phenylalanine(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Never regret marrying ur wife, all u need to do is pray for ur family and things will be normal again, one she followed u to seek solution not for them to tag her a witch, can u just work on urself, pray also . everyone is going thru one ting or the other in this country so don't start by taking ur wife as d cause. Lastly ur family shld understand that u are no longer a single man, u now have other responsibilities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.