Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51180 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Irupetepete: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
BATified2023:
Situation like this is very daisy because she might have seen some signs in u when u are comfortable

She might have noticed the way u act or treat her when u were a bit comfortable n think u will treat her bad when u finally hit d bag

Or probably out of annoyance u might have said some words that hurt her badly n she’s still holding on to it to punish u

This is the solution

It’s crystal clear there is a spiritual undertone to your predicament n the 2 people can’t b wrong to demand for your wife,the thing is irrespective of what u are going through try to b nice to her always

Try to always make her happy then once she sees u as a conquered man,in d middle of d night someday just have an heart to heart discussion with her n beg her deeply

Try to apologize for all the things that have gone wrong n things she can’t even say then tell her to pray for u

Do this n I tell u things will change

Just see her as your cross
apologies doesn't solve it most times...was with mine for eleven years, she even told me as long as she is with me, I will never progress...
Immediately she left, I did in 6months what was unachievable in eleven years

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Offpoint1: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
MissLAP:

There's nothing like perfect Eve/Adam only God who created the heavens and the earth is perfect.

I sincerely hope you don't make mistakes in marriage using your so called wisdom.
Lol, don't blow the "perfect" out of proportion, I further clarified the word with "sinless"

As long as I'm a human, mistakes are bound to happen and humans are prompt to changes... Regardless of my wisdom, knowledge, understanding or spirituality, mistakes are bound to happen.

The difference between you and me is... I'm a realist, I know mistakes Will happen, they're bound to happen and I'm prepared for them.... But you at the other side believes spirituality will keep you from mistakes or make you mistake-proof.... Which is very disappointing.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Ijb11: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Why
Re: Married, But Living As Single by judedwriter(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

Forget it....

Too many people rush into marriage out of impatience.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by eventainment(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
SaintSmart50:

Anybody who sounds like this is always a suspect.
E.g my brother.
We recorded many casualties; death, disappointments and lots of Jobs. No body could hold on to any good thing for long. And that boy was always the first person to downplay everything, attributing it to chances; that chances occures, or he will bring up one scientific theory or logic. But no! I didn't think I believed him. It was happening to others, they took it to be chances. But when it came to my turn. sickness, Sack, troubles here and there.
I use to not believe all this things but know I believe.
This were things that happened that made me believed:
I had a terrible migraine;_ so the minister asked me to rebuke the person (he didn't tell me the person)_ I did by saying 'you agent of the devil I know who you are and the lord rebuke you'_ i heard a voice called my name, lo! It was my brothers voice._ I didn't believe...
2nd one_ I saw in a dream when .y boss was angry with me and about to sack me, I heard my brothers voice asking me "what was the problem?", then a countering voice came telling me not to answer him that he is an hypocrite._ I still did not understand... six months later I was locked.
3rd one_ I was told by the minister that someone will send me a parcel, that I should not touch it, that if I do..am gone!_ lo and behold it was him. He sent it again �!
4th _ I was sleeping and a knock wake me up. And lo and behold it was him.. He requested for a money to settle a bike man.. brotherly compassion couldnt allow me refuse him..though there were an urge not to give him. I gave him... Just for him to enter the room, the migraine headache came back. I prayed, rebuked, fasted, visited the minister.. But no solution. A voice told me to go and collect my money back. I was given specific instructions; 1_ don't collect the money that he will ask you to bring back balance_ Collect the exact amount.
2_ Don't allow it to overstay,. Let it not pass the night in his hands, if not, he will give you money from his coven.
I did_ all these things happened. He gave me #1000 note for my money. I said no! He didn't even asked questions, he said I should come back later, I went back by 6pm. He was trying to allow it pass the night with him, I refused until I forced him and immediately my money touched my hands..the Migraine headache left with him.. I was shocked.. This was were I began to fear my brother.

5th one.... I had an uncle my mothers youngest brother and lastborn in the family. He based overseas, He is a big business man. He import & Export large cargos. He has Warehouse in Onitsha and other west, Central and East Africa countries. My mama took this boy (my uncle) with him when she married my dad. My dad worked in the university, so they trained him until he left for business. He has interest in me following Him in the parth of business.. He told me that himself.
After the forth part of my story above. I wanted to run away from the evil child called my brother. I saw in a dream, I walked up into a business place, it was all Foreign in settings, filled with black and white people, and I knew some there who I wanted to greet. I was all smile and all joy..like yes I made it! But my joy was short lived... A whirlwind came in that place and chased me back home. I was running until a mysterious light being came and rebuked the window.
It played in these parts
A. I contacted that my brother and asked him if him was back at Onitsha. He said yes. It was during covid lockdown.
B. _ I didn't know who told my wicked brother of my plans.
I woke up on the day that I wanted to travel, only to find Charm concoctions ( It has the colors of my clothes, tied with many thread and formed like a ball.
I called my other brothers and neighbors to alerts them. They prayed and burnt the Charm.
I delayed the journey for another day after which I traveled. Hello people, what I saw I could not tell. I fell sick there, my body were a heavy as a Tank, I was losing consciousness. I could not carry my body. My uncle was afraid, even more when I told him my ordeal and what happened before I came. He gave me money and asked me to go. I left for home. He never contacted me again. I later heard that he left with my other Cousin brother. He use to be like a father to me, now he is no more. Visiting him now, you have to seek his permission first, if he then approves , you will now have to visit. _ I have distanced myself from him.
As

Well it is well ... First of the Bible mentions do not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. But the Bible still says we are lifted up above principalities and powers... Then further the Bible says about the tree that we are. Now in no more the tree of death that's our family tree.. ( I am the tree and ye are the vines... ). Please show me where you will suffer as a Christian from the hands of the devil in the Bible.. This happens if you don't know your right as a Christian... I still face my challenges because I limit God in that problem. God is God we are the variables.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by saasala(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.

You are a very foolish man and your wife has more sense than you. Those spiritualists have destroyed your life. Goat!
Re: Married, But Living As Single by D1256: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2022
See to be honest from your story line if your woman can do this to you when married it may be worse when you divorce her, just calm down and communicate with her. It is more better to see the reason.. Wetin Musa no go see for gate..
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Teleprompter(f): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
One sided story
There is no peace for people that visit so called spiritualists.
It is such that your life would always be filled with confusion.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Tundex911: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
As una no dey calm down...

This is the result, my prayer is God dey with you
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Prettylima:
It is well check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons

please please please can i mate wit u be fore u marrry me please? i dont mind payin u cash.. you want? cheesy
Re: Married, But Living As Single by HeRulesMen: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
realborn:
1 Chronicles 4:9-10

…..and God granted his request.

May the Almighty bless you and your family, and strengthen with joy, abundance and love, the relationship between you and your wife.

May your faith be renewed, and all negative events in your life be turned to joy in Jesus Name, Amen!

Please check your mail box. I replied your PM
Re: Married, But Living As Single by HeRulesMen: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2023
realborn:
1 Chronicles 4:9-10

…..and God granted his request.

May the Almighty bless you and your family, and strengthen with joy, abundance and love, the relationship between you and your wife.

May your faith be renewed, and all negative events in your life be turned to joy in Jesus Name, Amen!

Kindly check your mail box again please. I have sent the information you requested. Thanks.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by cunley(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Higgies post=118313336]
Look for Any mountain office ministry and please with pastor to take to daddy DK olukoya for consultation
You will thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.