Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Married, But Living As Single - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51229 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married, But Living As Single by abobote: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Ashirioluwa: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Only in Naija

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by aestake: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.
That pastor for fuwadu her eh

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by sammirano: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
A woman has direct and indirect effect on your success. You will have to advise yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Havertz10: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy that pastor is a fool
Re: Married, But Living As Single by TINUBUISMAD: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lol. What this wife is doing is not even up to a 1/3rd of what I *can* do, Kay. cheesy

Contrary to people's perceptions, it's why I try to avoid men as much as possible, but they will still want to be doing stronghead.

My spirit husband no gbadun at all; but guys go still wan chook head for fire until he deals with them.

Re: Married, But Living As Single by MyAmericandream(f): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

Some folks don't believe in this and it's the best and only option to a peaceful marriage..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Thecoverman: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is the enemies work
Re: Married, But Living As Single by RichAbujaGuy: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
I agree with some on in this thread. Get to know your prospective lifetime mate throughly before marriage and producing children.

And unless very old and infirm parents can take a whole seat. Seems like op's parents are also trapped in the mental and spiritual poverty cycle like many that post on NL.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.

If you wan marry ogbanje. Marry the one wey like money.

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
ModestGal:

I blamee the ladies marrying fools like you. Lazy boy, go do something with your life and stop attaching it to the innocent lady
So when they said 70% of Nigerian would be unemployed, you think na spiritual problem for all of them. Or when recession happens, it wont affect you?

Life is directed spiritually, it's not by your strength

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeon:
How did you married her?
shame to ftc
Re: Married, But Living As Single by 43Ronin: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bros the only problem you have is poverty and low IQ. Do you want to dash pastor your wife for overnight servicing Deliverance I mean. Bro looks fir a job, let her too do something so that you can both pull resources together. God is everywhere, search yourself you will see God somewhere within you.

7 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by DarkJeddi(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Poverty ntorr! angry

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Elvis2kay: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Find a new babe and start cheating.everything will
be alright
Re: Married, But Living As Single by rickleye: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

Did Bill Gates marry wrongly or Jeff Bezos.
From what you have said, you don't want to get married and are looking for a way out.
If you no find work can't your wife ?
Where did you get married, wasn't it a church . ?
When things were rosy you went to church but now that things have taken a turn you visit Spiritualist.
is there no balm in gilead

2 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Kobicove(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Instead of you to double your hustle and look for money you're jumping from one spiritualist to another...what were you expecting them to tell you?

Of course they will all look for the person who is closest to you and label him/her the source of your problem undecided

6 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Cti28(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

What if the seer said you are the cause of your predicament? Be careful, you may use your hand to destroy your family.
Most of these so-called seer's will always find a scapegoat to hinged the blame on, even when the culprit is the person in question.

In all you do please avoid all these so-called seer's. They are only good in destroying and not building up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Man, you know nothing about the GOD you talk. When you have issues as such, you dont allow 'kobo junkies' to further mislead you. Save yourself, then your marriage by allowing Christ into you. Protect that woman from the plan of the devil. I have heard and seen stereotype cases.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by CSTRR: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Married, But Living As Single by ObosiUkwalla: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Na divorce sure pass oo

Urchin.. na babies full this una urchin agabdo group shaa

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Jaboranky(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=pikomamamusicwo post=118306594]Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

pls I need advice, prayers and support.[/quote am also experiencing such,my own is even worst she doesn't even pray for my success, but I know God will punished her at the appointed time

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Etuagievin(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
What on earth do you want to hear from us-to tell you your wife is bad and it's best you drive her ,right! Many couples have gone through same or worse but they sought a solution by putting heads together to WORK AND PRAY HARDER , not going to meet pastors who will increase your woes. They know nothing about what you go through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by drimzsmoke(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
eventainment:
Your part of the story. It all sounds like you are the victim till we hear her part and you be the antagonist in her own story... The seer has destroyed your relationship... Can two work together unless they agree? The devil has used an agent to do the only thing that can bring quicker success which is agreement. One mind, one heart( two become one) and it's obvious but I stand to be corrected that when you had small cash you were already flirting and that got her worried.... The seers will say the problem but not say the source and solution to the problem...

How can I love this comment?!?!??!?!
That is what they do when they have little money,believing nature won't fight for the woman.I've seen plenty stories like this in real life,there is 1 I would have loved to share,but the main character in the story is a nairaland member(if he should see the story,he would know it came from me)

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Slynation(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wahala
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Tooreda: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.

Clear
Re: Married, But Living As Single by GoAndVerify: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
This guy man is now blaming his wife for his failures.

Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

you were told all these and you never run go a place like Togo far far far. Bros you get mind oh

1 Like

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

This is the part that touched me most in your words: "I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me..."
It's the same with me after marriage, not just about my parents but the younger ones I feel indebted to cater for but marriage has made things difficult for me now that even before I got my salary, there is alot of debt to pay . That's despite the fact that I didn't lose my job but mostly because within the last 3 years, prices of things have increased multiple times but salary remained the same. I'm not happy with our leaders who created this dangerous situation both for us and for themselves even though they haven't had to confront the monster that they have created with their corruption and selfishness now. Anyway, except one is lucky, women are things every man would like to distance away from. They are good at frustrating life out of others but just do little thing and they will be crying. If not that no one would like to confuse his child, I would suggest you take a fresh breath by divorcing her. Whatever you decide sa, may the force be with you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Thegoodone13(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
There are some women like that. They don't want you to make money because they are afraid of second wife. You need to beg her and promised that you will never married another wife. Most of them have spirit. Pray very well and look for help from Elder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Originalsly: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:

Explain the bolded.... why jump pass it? For now... sit your wife down and ask for her advice on the way forward. You are bent on getting directives from hustlers. How much have you donated to them so far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cheating Wife / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.