Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. (53801 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by SaintSmart50(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
And so what?? No be your Mate they buy Foreign rice give mama for Christmas??
Abegggi!

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Kavod: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

We got all we wanted, ate and arrived home with our loots.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys
She came to buy fufu (akpu) for her sons to eat.

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Pics 2.....my boy refused sharing his and he held on to his loot grin grin
Abeg if una de do something good try de keep quiet, as you don do am like this NO repayment from GOD. Try de follow the bible instructions. Nor let your right hand know wetin your left de do. Which one you con de snap rubbish de post? So you feel say that nonsense when Yu post go fit feed family of 4 for one day, abi WETIN? Make God nor drag you go that LEVEL then you go see how far that cheap shit you post go fit do. Una nor de Taya for the nonsense? You know the kind suffering when de take place for the world as a WHOLE? ANYWAYS ACCORDING TO YOUR SAVIOUR YESHUA YOUR GOOD IS THE ACCOLADES YOU GOT FROM NL. NOTHING MORE

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by NaBanga: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
You have done right by the Holy Spirit. However please do not offer other "services" without permission from your wife. wink
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by FireUpNow(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good gesture from you and God bless you in hundred folds above all you should have kept it a secret.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Makowonda: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
You did well,weldone.I don't know how to quote the Bible but somewhere in Matthew chapter 6 say something like when you give you shouldn't come out and blow the trumpet of your generosity to the world.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by merits(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

you do well.how i wish i can do the same?but bubu regime hit me hard.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by luluosas(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you richly, but your children are your pride, not gangs ooooooo. You did a wonderful humanitarian service. Cheers
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by feranmi143: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
BadEnglish:

I tell you I don't get the fuss about posting the good deeds u did online. I can never get it. It's a good thing but it's between you, God and ur conscience
Yo fish, aje you get my point, if it is a political case now, i will understand you did it to allow users to be aware and get their cut but in this case, it of no use

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by lalalista: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
So why are u telling us? When u give with your right hand, do not let your left hand know about it?

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by highchief1: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

I m a lady.
ok God bless u ma
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by sylve11: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Winning123:
Do not be like the Pharisee who love the praise of men. Do it in secret and your heavenly Father who sees in secret will reward you. You already get your reward, that is men's praises

E nor pass like that. cool

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Aliyullahi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you have done what is right but posting it online ain't a good sh!t, you could have done it without posting this, to me you did not help her, you did that to make us think you are nice, but you ain't. B*R*F*Y*A. let say it the other way round, will you love to see this as the woman,
Sometimes it is good to post so as to motivate others to follow the same good deeds. My own is that you shouldn’t post the picture of the person or doing videos while giving it out

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Redpillar(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
It can’t be jornwhite. That one would be jealous of the widow sef. Na why e no fit ever grow from one kind level

You did well ahni.e
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by alamin0506(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Can you request for her account details? If yes, Do so and dm. She will be needing urgent 2k once a while.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Pwettylinda(f): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, am right there, it just like giving out a cloth and telling people you did when he/she has the cloth on.

Fool

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by EagleSquare1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
The Lord blesses the hands that have and give. Receivw more blessings on you and your family, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by feranmi143: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aliyullahi:

Sometimes it is good to post so as to motivate others to follow the same good deeds. My own is that you shouldn’t post the picture of the person or doing videos while giving it out
Yo fish, this is out of motivation

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Indispensable85(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Winning123:
Do not be like the Pharisee who love the praise of men. Do it in secret and your heavenly Father who sees in secret will reward you. You already get your reward, that is men's praises
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Kaycee9242(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
God will bless you sis, don't mind people berating you for posting it here. It is good you post it so as to remind we all to always lend a helping hand. I admire your kind heart

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Thumbs up. She will forever be grateful for your kindness
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by phorget(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Winning123:
I do not agree with you. Nigerians by our nature are not individualistic. The brotherhood thing exists. We support each other and folks will always find help. So many people support widows in their community. Do you see them on Nairaland sharing such. So no big deal I won't have done it this way.

[i][/i]

“l just sent my dad some money for the weekend”... Do you know that a statement like this could wake the subconscious mind of a listener to the point of him/her to send money to their dad too.

We cannot assume that a folk will always find help because while you are assuming that a folk will get help I might also be assuming same and that will actually leave the folk with no help at all.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by tishbite41(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you have done what is right but posting it online ain't a good sh!t, you could have done it without posting this, to me you did not help her, you did that to make us think you are nice, but you ain't. B*R*F*Y*A. let say it the other way round, will you love to see this as the woman,
No, bird
As long as the identity of the receiver is hidden, it's all good

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by kelmicheal: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Next time always use proper vocabulary of English when you type or write. It's wrong to use the word 'loot' and "gang" at the same time.

Back to the topic you have done well to help that's very kind of You God bless
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by BigYash: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Akharmony: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
If God begin deh reward you nw men will b quick to say nah ritual. .

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by incredible5(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kavod:

Abeg if una de do something good try de keep quiet, as you don do am like this NO repayment from GOD. Try de follow the bible instructions. Nor let your right hand know wetin your left de do. Which one you con de snap rubbish de post? So you feel say that nonsense when Yu post go fit feed family of 4 for one day, abi WETIN? Make God nor drag you go that LEVEL then you go see how far that cheap shit you post go fit do. Una nor de Taya for the nonsense? You know the kind suffering when de take place for the world as a WHOLE? ANYWAYS ACCORDING TO YOUR SAVIOUR YESHUA YOUR GOOD IS THE ACCOLADES YOU GOT FROM NL. NOTHING MORE
Q2:271 - If you give alms openly, it is well; but if you do it secretly and give to the poor, that is better. This will absolve you of some of your sins; and God is cognisant of all you do. It wasn't wrong
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by olibeans: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
The next thing na to blow her kpekus.
Well done Sir
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by McCoy9067(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

May Almighty God reward you abundantly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by texannaija: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Winning123:

Thank you!.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by incredible5(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
tishbite41:

No, bird
As long as the identity of the receiver is hidden, it's all good
In Islam, it wasn't wrong
Q2:271 - If you give alms openly, it is well; but if you do it secretly and give to the poor, that is better. This will absolve you of some of your sins; and God is cognisant of all you do.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by incredible5(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Indispensable85:
[b][/b]
He will still be rewarded by Almighty God
Q2:271 - If you give alms openly, it is well; but if you do it secretly and give to the poor, that is better. This will absolve you of some of your sins; and God is cognisant of all you do.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Cyoung4real(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you boss. Same thing happened to me last night. I helped a poor guy that stopped me with my phone and wallet and everything I had on me, you need to see the joy on my face when I see him putting back the gun in his pocket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) / My Newly Wedded Wife / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.