Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. (53805 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / Is 6 Months Enough Or Too Early For A Widow To Start Dating? / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by DarkJeddi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Why telling the whole world?
So that you can do your quota and tell the whole World..
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Sleekfingers: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
DarkJeddi:
So that you can do your quota and tell the whole World..

Whenever I help someone I don't talk about it. I just give and move on......
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Vuproff: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Abeg give am 1 painter of rice now, make them take hold body de alive'er, Christmas still far.

God bless you!
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
May God bless you the more.
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

We got all we wanted, ate and arrived home with our loots.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys
She came to buy fufu (akpu) for her sons to eat.

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Pics 2.....my boy refused sharing his and he held on to his loot grin grin
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by DarkJeddi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
RaptObserver:
Why u come dey announce am?
The Widow is not complaining,and the food will not taste any less delicious in her mouth,because you got to know..

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by adebopo: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=118309054]Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs
It was an impromptu buying. I was actually dodging from buying it, but my gangs just wouldn't let me.

I was trying to fit all we bought inside the kitchen, when I heard the voice of a neighbor, like she stays 2 compound away from mine.

She's a widow who recently lost her husband to the cold hands of death this year (June) precisely and saddled with the lone responsibility of taking care of her 3 lil boys

I don't know what prompted me, I invited her inside my pavement, then slashed my loots into 3 places then gave her 1 part including a crate of egg idling away.

She started crying cry cry cry,father lawd I was confused the more, you needed to see the joys in her face.

I knew my kids needed those things badly, but here was a woman who needed it more than us.

I have planned gifting her 2 paints of rice during Xmas period to put smiles on her face. May God make things easier for every one of us.

The economy is hard at the moment, but let's try and help one another. People are going thru alot, it takes the grace of God for some people to even afford 1 square meal.

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

[God bless you bro]
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by DarkJeddi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Whenever I help someone I don't talk about it. I just give and move on......
That is you..
At the end of the day,the most important party is the recipient and announcing it on Nairaland,does not make it any less valuable to her..

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by dexmond: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
efficiencie:

You will never lack in life. As you have mercy on others mercy will follow you and your children anywhere they are. Because you sacrificed for others, GOD will sacrifice for you.

Amen. God bless Ahnie for this gesture.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Sneh92: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless u my bro...may d good lord replenish ur pocket
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by basty: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Matt 6:3 please read aloud. You have not done anything.
Nonsense hypocrite.. Your ungodly friends are praising like Davido and you are happy. It is coming, God cannot be mocked.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Sammy5413(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
So?
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Daddycoded: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
You did well
ahnie:
Yesterday I visited the mall to get toiletries, snacks and beverages for my gangs

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by wman(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you Ahnie.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by dexmond: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
[img][/img]

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Shadysen: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Explicits(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Just a correction thou, when rendering help to someone, don't show it pls
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by colonelwealth(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

God bless you and your family richly.
Your acts of love& compassion will be blessed.

To the rest of us, do good every opportunity you get and never tire to do good.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Thecoverman: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
When I first saw the headline, my was going somewhere else, May God forgive my soul
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Quenncee: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:

Hers was pics 1.
Pics 3&4 for my gangs

God bless you but

Learn to teach people to fish not giving them fish coz you will get tired of giving someday.

You can help her get things she can use and start frying akara and yam.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by PotatoSalad(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you have done what is right but posting it online ain't a good sh!t, you could have done it without posting this, to me you did not help her, you did that to make us think you are nice, but you ain't. B*R*F*Y*A. let say it the other way round, will you love to see this as the woman,
Shurupt
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Quenncee:

God bless you but

Learn to teach people to fish not giving them fish coz you will get tired of giving someday.

You can help her get things she can use and start frying akara and yam.
She's not a leech.
She has lil bizness of grinding.we all grinds from her.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Reyhzor(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you have done what is right but posting it online ain't a good sh!t, you could have done it without posting this, to me you did not help her, you did that to make us think you are nice, but you ain't. B*R*F*Y*A. let say it the other way round, will you love to see this as the woman,

Guess you didn't read all op wrote.
He did good job and posted it to encourage others to do same
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ahnie: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Explicits:
Just a correction thou, when rendering help to someone, don't show it pls
Ok sir

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
You've done well. More power to your elbow.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by osmobil5(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
God has spoken....oya go block her blessing naa
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Reyhzor(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Winning123:
Do not be like the Pharisee who love the praise of men. Do it in secret and your heavenly Father who sees in secret will reward you. You already get your reward, that is men's praises

Read the last part and get the reason op posted that
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by eyinjuege: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
feranmi143:
She never posted the neighbor
Let her encourage others on here to show some kindness and extend that hand of fellowship to those struggling around them

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Originalsly: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's always nice to share ... to give.... but like prayer should be between you and your God ... giving should be between you and the receiver. If you give and be the one broadcasting then it is not giving... it is advertising ... seeking attention ... giving to receive which is like an investment .... or whatever. Be discreet as much as possible ... it is up to the receiver to tell.
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by realestate99: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Aliyullahi:

Sometimes it is good to post so as to motivate others to follow the same good deeds. My own is that you shouldn’t post the picture of the person or doing videos while giving it out
No motivation here, people do give houses to others without anybody knowing, when we seek constant validations for our good deeds both online and offline, the intent has already been compromised. No matter how you want to look at it, the receiver would always feels let down because the right to exclusivity has been stripped off.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
And you came on here to broadcast it. All that sugary parkets so called loots are not even upto £10 i bet you consider yourself to be some sort of Robin Hood
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by ufuosman(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you more
Re: I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. by remsonik(f): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
You did well but next time when you want to encourage others to give, don't announce or send pics of the exact things you gave to who exactly you gave it to. Do it in secret and your heavenly father who sees your giving in the secret will reward you openly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / My Newly Wedded Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.