Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong (2251 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
I have an ex who has a picture of me and other of his ex girlfriend on his highlight

I don't know about the others

But my issue is I don't want my picture on his highlight

I have tried to message him to kindly take it down but he refuses and block me on all platforms
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Chnbanc: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I have an ex who has a picture of me and other of his ex girlfriend on his highlight

I have tried to message him to kindly take it down but he refuses and block me on all platforms
perhaps for memory sake
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
I don't have pictures of you on social media so why should you keep mine on yours

It's extremely wrong if others refuses to tell you to take it down

Me I will personally tell you

I sent SMS even sent messages via other social media platforms and still you block I even tried to call you on phone so I can know reasons why you still strong headed on not taking my pics down , you refuses to pick my call
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Which memory sake

Do you know how it feels seeing your pics on your ex pics first highlight

Not even last

I am not interested in whatever memory is all in the past he should take down my pics that's all I ask

Chnbanc:
perhaps for memory sake
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Softmirror: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

WHAT ABOUT SEX TAPES? THAT IS WHAT TO WORRY ABOUT.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Chnbanc: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Which memory sake

Do you know how it feels seeing your pics on your ex pics first highlight

Not even last

I am not interested in whatever memory is all in the past he should take down my pics that's all I ask

seems u are nostalgic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
I am not infact I don't even want my pics on that highlight

It is wrong

Chnbanc:
seems u are nostalgic
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Solofresh2: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

And how is it supposed to be your problem?
Is it your highlight undecided
So if you are a celebrity and you see your pics on someone you dislike highlight, you will tell them to take it down?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Am not worry about that because I believe I have none but my pics should not be on his Highlight

Softmirror:

WHAT ABOUT SEX TAPES? THAT IS WHAT TO WORRY ABOUT.
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Chnbanc: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I don't have pictures of you on social media so why should you keep mine on yours

It's extremely wrong if others refuses to tell you to take it down

Me I will personally tell you

I sent SMS even sent messages via other social media platforms and still you block I even tried to call you on phone so I can know reasons why you still strong headed on not taking my pics down , you refuses to pick my call
you no go calm down!!
Abi you wan just get high BP
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's not about being a celebrity do I have his pics on my highlight

What is wrong is wrong

It is a problem

Because I don't like it

Imagine being in another relationship and then by mistake your new partner sees a pics of you on social media on another guy highlight what would you think

Solofresh2:
And how is it supposed to be your problem?
Is it your highlight undecided
So if you are a celebrity and you see your pics on someone you dislike highlight, you will tell them to take it down?
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
I have been calm for many years now

But I have heard enough

I don't want my pics on his highlight

Chnbanc:
you no go calm down!!
Abi you wan just get high BP
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Softmirror: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Am not worry about that because I believe I have none but my pics should not be on his Highlight

YOU ARE NOT SURE THAT YOU HAVE NONE AND THAT'S WHY YOU USED THE WORD "BELIEVE".

MOST GUYS HIDE THEIR CAMERAS SOME WHERE IN THE ROOM WHEN MAKING SEX VIDEOS WITHOUT A LADIES KNOWLEDGE. DON'T BE TOO SURE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
You have a point

But I am extremely sure that I don't have

I just am dealing with an ex who I tried to make friends with on a cool note and the fact that he refuses to remove my pics on his highlight tells a lot that he is not ready to take it down

None of my other ex will keep mine pics because that's we are all in the past and have move forward some are even married but the extent of you not doing that is wrong

This is why this days I try to be very careful with men out there because this is toxic

Softmirror:

YOU ARE NOT SURE THAT YOU HAVE NONE AND THAT'S WHY YOU USED THE WORD "BELIEVE".

MOST GUYS HIDE THEIR CAMERAS SOME WHERE IN THE ROOM WHEN MAKING SEX VIDEOS WITHOUT A LADIES KNOWLEDGE. DON'T BE TOO SURE.
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Solofresh2: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's not about being a celebrity do I have his pics on my highlight

What is wrong is wrong

It is a problem

Because I don't like it

Imagine being in another relationship and then by mistake your new partner sees a pics of you on social media on another guy highlight what would you think

Not everyone can move on easily from their past relationships.And funny enough, there are some people that keep records about the people they've dated in the past.I met my ex girlfriend whom I have only dated at a shopping mall some months ago, only to see a pic we took together on her phone wallpaper
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Softmirror: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You have a point

But I am extremely sure that I don't have

I just am dealing with an ex who I tried to make friends with on a cool note and the fact that he refuses to remove my pics on his highlight tells a lot that he is not ready to take it down

None of my other ex will keep mine pics because that's we are all in the past and have move forward some are even married but the extent of you not doing that is wrong

This is why this days I try to be very careful with men out there because this is toxic

YOU ARE YET TO HEAR WHAT IS TOXIC. THERE WAS THIS INCIDENT, HONESTLY I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW I FELT. THIS ISSUE OF EX E GET AS E BI. SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED, A YOUNG BOY HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH A MAN TWICE HIS AGE. ACTUALLY THE BOY WAS RUDE TO HIM. WHAT CAME OUT FROM THE MAN'S MOUTH TO THE BOY LEFT HIM IN TEARS. THE MAN TOLD HIM, "NA HIM DISVIRGIN YOUR MAMA, IF YOU THINK SAY NA LIE, GO ASK YOUR MAMA ABOUT EMEKA CHINEDU HER CLASSMATE", HE THEN MENTIONED THE NAME OF A SECONDARY SCHOOL.

I GET YOUR POINT ABOUT THE PICTURES TOO.
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is the issue I have

I wasn't his type

He like women with big yansh I felt insecure in that relationship and call it off and he went along with it

Several times he will call that I don't reach out , I was like my bad right not all exes should be enemies let's still be friends but we were cool all of a sudden my pics on his highlight and I made mention of it not once or twice I even pleaded but no he refuses

I don't care if he hasn't moved on I care about my pics being remove because obviously I wasn't his type so he should not keep memory of who is not his type

Solofresh2:
Not everyone can move on easily from their past relationships.And funny enough, there are some people that keep records about the people they've dated in the past.I met my ex girlfriend whom I have only dated at a shopping mall some months ago, only to see a pic we took together on her phone wallpaper
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
My pictures should be remove that's all I ask

Softmirror:

YOU ARE YET TO HEAR WHAT IS TOXIC. THERE WAS THIS INCIDENT, HONESTLY I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW I FELT. THIS ISSUE OF EX E GET AS E BI. SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED, A YOUNG BOY HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH A MAN TWICE HIS AGE. ACTUALLY THE BOY WAS RUDE TO HIM. WHAT CAME OUT FROM THE MAN'S MOUTH TO THE BOY LEFT HIM IN TEARS. THE MAN TOLD HIM, "NA HIM DISVIRGIN YOUR MAMA, IF YOU THINK SAY NA LIE, GO ASK YOUR MAMA ABOUT EMEKA CHINEDU HER CLASSMATE", HE THEN MENTIONED THE NAME OF A SECONDARY SCHOOL.

I GET YOUR POINT ABOUT THE PICTURES TOO.
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Kobicove(m): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2022
I have no problem with it, it's an event that happened therefore I see no reason for wanting to delete the memory undecided
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Womanizer(m): 12:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

You want him to remove your pics so that people will not know that he has fĂșcked you before grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by 99thEnemy(m): 2:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Nigga be keeping a record of his achievements grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Vinnie2000(m): 3:11am On Nov 12, 2022
OP

Who send you to go into Dating?

You should know These are some of the Bad sides of Dating..

Dats how one of my Ex Weyrey Babe seized my Sneakers, Joggers and other items After Break up..

BUT, HOPE UR NUDES ARE NOT IN HIS PHONES TOO? tongue
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by OffsahBoye(m): 3:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Is your ex a nairalander? Why all this fuss
Oya drop your ex number make we help you call am

Your problem is just that you don't want whoever you're with now to know you don get plenty past

Whether your current bf finds your pics on another person's highlight or not,it doesn't change anything about the numerous flings you've had

So rest

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:57am On Nov 12, 2022
It's not a memory

Kobicove:
I have no problem with it, it's an event that happened therefore I see no reason for wanting to delete the memory undecided
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:58am On Nov 12, 2022
Lmao

Some people just have to share bitter comment

I don't think you will like your girlfriend pics to be seen on another social media because it will make you think she is cheating on you when she is not

If you are my ex then you should stay there and that includes picture

OffsahBoye:
Is your ex a nairalander? Why all this fuss
Oya drop your ex number make we help you call am

Your problem is just that you don't want whoever you're with now to know you don get plenty past

Whether your current bf finds your pics on another person's highlight or not,it doesn't change anything about the numerous flings you've had

So rest
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2022
Apologies on your ex

Vinnie2000:

OP

Who send you to go into Dating?

You should know These are some of the Bad sides of Dating..

Dats how one of my Ex Weyrey Babe seized my Sneakers, Joggers and other items After Break up..

BUT, HOPE UR NUDES ARE NOT IN HIS PHONES TOO? tongue

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2022
This is fact and that's what I am thinking

Because I don't understand what's there to brag

It's insane
99thEnemy:

Nigga be keeping a record of his achievements grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Some people don't know how to let go. Keeping memories of exes can lead to going back to them for one thing or the other.
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2022
Gbam but it's important of them to let go and not keep memories

Sweetplum:
Some people don't know how to let go. Keeping memories of exes can lead to going back to them for one thing or the other.
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by SocialJustice: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Talk to a lawyer.
Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by Telegram234(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Perhaps as an evidence of scores counting..
Me: i don lash that babe
Friend: Na lie
Me: (shows pictures, chat screenshots, tape and voice notes)
Friends: Opor!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Exes Keep Picture Of Their Exes Is Extremely Wrong by OffsahBoye(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

Some people just have to share bitter comment

I don't think you will like your girlfriend pics to be seen on another social media because it will make you think she is cheating on you when she is not

If you are my ex then you should stay there and that includes picture

Common sense will tell me it's an old pics of hers

The only thing controversial there is if she never mentioned about the guy to me

So rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At The Nails She did To A Dinner Date / This Is What Most Women Want In Romance / Steps To A Successful Relationship And Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.