Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,623 members, 7,847,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

In A Relationship What Matter Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship What Matter Most (326 Views)

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Relationship What Matter Most by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Guys please in every relationship what matters most....? 1. Money 2. Love 3. Sex 4. Romance
Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by Solofresh2: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sex
Forget money, money will always come

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by virginprincess(f): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Love and money.
Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by virginprincess(f): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
Sex
Forget money, money will always come
If you are forgetting money then you should also forget sex,sex is not even suppose to be part of relationship in the first place,sex is for marriage only.
Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by iLegendd(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Little drama mixed with peace of mind.

To get little drama, start some little troubles.

To get peace of mind, have money, good health, and handle your sex game well.

A relationship with only drama is toxic.
A relationship with only peace of mind is boring.
A relationship with only money is boring too.
A relationship with only sex is tiring. Man must wack.

Inside little drama and peace of mind come understanding, misunderstanding, communication, and character.

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by Solofresh2: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
If you are forgetting money then you should also forget sex,sex is not even suppose to be part of relationship in the first place,sex is for marriage only.
For me it's sex because money will always come
I am sure you are not married and also not a virgin like you claimed
Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Are you sure that is all girls that love sex
Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by virginprincess(f): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
For me it's sex because money will always come
I am sure you are not married and also not a virgin like you claimed
So are you are saying sex matters more than loveundecided undecided.
Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by Solofresh2: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
So are you are saying sex matters more than loveundecided undecided.
Love comes,sex follows when you talk about opposite genders. You can't claim to love a guy and not think of how sex with him will look like.
Love for humanity is a totally different love
Re: In A Relationship What Matter Most by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Solofresh2:
Love comes,sex follows when you talk about opposite genders. You can't claim to love a guy and not think of how sex with him will look like.
Love for humanity is a totally different love
Funny enough i don't get your point

(1) (Reply)

Explanation Please! / "I Will Slap You": Nigerian Mum And Baby Drag Food / I Ate Fries And Burger , First Thing In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.