Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually (5871 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
I will be 38! by February. Too much jealousy won't let me have a stable relationship. Upon discovering and confirming that my girlfriend is cheating on me, I break their phones with a serious beating and the relationship ended.

How long should I continue with this? I am not happy that at my age no child, and no stable relationship. I leave alone with a well-pay job here in Lagos.

I nearly killed somebody's daughter early this year all in the name of anger which comes from jealousy. How can I handle this, at a point, I began to think it was no longer ordinary. I need help brethren

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Bluezy13(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by ayoncox: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
1phone:
I will be 38! by February. Too much jealousy won't let me have a stable relationship. Upon discovering and confirming that my girlfriend is cheating on me, I break their phones with a serious beating and the relationship ended.

How long should I continue with this? I am not happy that at my age no stable child, and no stable relationship. I leave alone with a well-pay job.

How can I handle this, at a point, I began to think it's no longer ordinary. I need help brethren
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Am just tired bro. This year alone, 3 relationship gone. I tried to overlook somethings so that I can at least maintain one but no way.
ayoncox:

Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by LikeAking: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2022
1phone:

How long should I continue with this? I am not happy that at my age no child, and no stable relationship. I leave alone with a well-pay job here in Lagos.

How can I handle this, at a point, I began to think it was no longer ordinary. I need help brethren

Real niggah
Those telling him to chat u up, wetin una one do fr am?

9 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by chatinent: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2022
You may need to re-orient your personality.

13 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by superCleanworks(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2022
1phone:
I break their phones with a serious beating and the relationship ended.
dont stop beating oh

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by NotBeenPaid: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2022

Your insecurities are too loud. You make them feel like prisoners dating you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by AfroKnight: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2022
Two things wrong with you.

First is your uncontrollable anger. Don’t let it rule you.

Second is you like dating hookup girls.

Place more value on yourself. Some girls are just meant for one-night-stand and nothing more. No dey date hookup girl. Respect yourself.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 1:23am On Nov 12, 2022
Thanks. I appreciate
AfroKnight:
Two things wrong with you.

First is your uncontrollable anger. Don’t let it rule you.

Second is you like dating hookup girls.

Place more value on yourself. Some girls are just meant for one-night-stand and nothing more. No dey date hookup girl. Respect yourself.
Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Virginprincesss(f): 1:39am On Nov 12, 2022
You need a virgin like me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2022
shocked
Virginprincesss:
Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by jeromestarks: 3:32am On Nov 12, 2022
1phone:

How can I handle this, at a point, I began to think it was no longer ordinary. I need help brethren

For your sanity, avoid Lagos girls if marriage is your next agenda. They are excellent for hookups though.

14 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Jeon(f): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2022
mtcheeew.

No one cares.
Keep beating, maybe God will give you a doormat,the ideal woman for men.

5 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Sofialuv(f): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2022
1phone:

How long should I continue with this? I am not happy that at my age no child, and no stable relationship. I leave alone with a well-pay job here in Lagos. I dated a guy like you but he doesn't beat me. You as a guy atimes you are suppose to overlook some kind of things a girl does, you just need to talk to the girl and also try to keep yourself busy.

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Sofialuv(f): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2022
1phone:

How long should I continue with this? I am not happy that at my age no child, and no stable relationship. I leave alone with a well-pay job here in Lagos. I dated a guy like you but he doesn't beat me. You as a guy atimes you are suppose to overlook some kind of things a girl does, you just need to talk to the girl and also try to keep yourself busy.

keep yourself busy

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Sofialuv(f): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

For your sanity, avoid Lagos girls if marriage is your next agenda. They are excellent for hookups though.
not all Lagos girls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by dnawah(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Virginprincesss:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by jeromestarks: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2022
Sofialuv:
not all Lagos girls
Yeah. Old and unmarriageable once like you are exempted.

9 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by SPAMBOX7: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Take the redpill

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Lamanii22(f): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmmm… how was your childhood like? Was your father violent? Or it’s just a nature rat grew with you? You need deliverance from the spirit of jealousy…

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by ayoncox: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2022
1phone:
Am just tired bro. This year alone, 3 relationship gone. I tried to overlook somethings so that I can at least maintain one but no way.
Please chat me up as I said, 08089456258
Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by TheZeezle(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2022
Calm down Alaye, marriage is not for u. Don't try it so that you won't end up in jail. Just find someone worth being a responsible baby mama and be responsible for your child.

4 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by BigYash: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Lamanii22:
Hmmmm… how was your childhood like? Was your father violent? Or it’s just a nature rat grew with you? You need deliverance from the spirit of jealousy…
mumu talk.. You never ask wetin d girls dey do when dey make op match them .. Na deliverance you dey talk undecided
So,he should over look reg flag,and marry a bitch. Las las someone like you will be asking him,why he overlooked red flags,when the marriage finally cast. Op getting a good wife in Nigeria now is almost impossible, cux of hookups. That's why we come dey consider baby mama things. Girls don cast finish for this lag most especially.. Even your money can't keep them anymore, the runs and lying spirit in them is dominant over any other spirit they have.. You're well and okay my brother.. Na the girls no normal again..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by blaquebelle: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Jealousy wouldn't be a problem if you aren't approaching a certain type of women. Check yourself very well, are you approaching women for superficial qualities? How can all your girlfriends be cheating on you, unless you have your own faults that you haven't mentioned here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by gassbee: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2022
BigYash:
mumu talk.. You never ask wetin d girls dey do when dey make op match them .. Na deliverance you dey talk undecided
So,he should over look reg flag,and marry a bitch. Las las someone like you will be asking him,why he overlooked red flags,when the marriage finally cast. Op getting a good wife in Nigeria now is almost impossible, cux of hookups. That's why we come dey consider baby mama things. Girls don cast finish for this lag most especially.. Even your money can't keep them anymore, the runs and lying spirit in them is dominant over any other spirit they have.. You're well and okay my brother.. Na the girls no normally again..
he is having problems with all d girls he is meeting n u think is ordinary, is obvious he has personality problems.
You cant rule out prayers for him from d spiritual angle.
If d guy cant change then he should leave d ladies alone before he uses anger to kil someone n finally end up in kirikiri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by BigYash: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2022
gassbee:
he is having problems with all d girls he is meeting n u think is ordinary, is obvious he has personality problems.
You cant rule out prayers for him from d spiritual angle.
If d guy cant change then he should leave d ladies alone before he uses anger to kil someone n finally end up in kirikiri
I understand ur point now.. You might be right though

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2022
BigYash:
So,he should over look reg flag,and marry a bitch. Las las someone like you will be asking him,why he overlooked red flags,when the marriage finally cast. Op getting a good wife in Nigeria now is almost impossible, cux of hookups. That's why we come dey consider baby mama things. Girls don cast finish for this lag most especially.. Even your money can't keep them anymore, the runs and lying spirit in them is dominant over any other spirit they have.. You're well and okay my brother.. Na the girls no normally again..

You're right bro......for me ,I don't think I can get married or date sef ...these hoes ain't loyal....I get hot temper gan,and I can't watch the girl I love cheat and lie to me always...it hurts,I've been in the kind of OP's situation b4....I date hook up girl wey get marine spirit at the same time

5 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2022
1phone:

You need a decent girl bro....look for someone that loves u,not the one u love

I nearly killed somebody's daughter early this year all in the name of anger which comes from jealousy. How can I handle this, at a point, I began to think it was no longer ordinary. I need help brethren
Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by wiseone28: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2022
1phone:

Don't over spend on a relationship so that you won't too feel it

4 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by BigYash: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Eltunechi:

You're right bro......for me ,I don't think I can get married or date sef ...these hoes ain't loyal....I get hot temper gan,and I can't watch the girl I love cheat and lie to me always...it hurts,I've been in the kind of OP's situation b4....I date hook up girl wey get marine spirit at the same time
God bless you bro. You're talking from experience, and its d fact.

2 Likes

Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2022
BigYash:
God bless you bro. You're talking from experience, and its d fact.

Omo I see hell o....plus the soul tie,it's been 6months+ we parted ways,but I keep fvcking her in my dreams almost every day...... anytime I see her look alike on the road, I'll start crying....I cry even wen I'm in public....ion know anyone that can help me break this soul tie....

The mumu girl has moved on with another guy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom (talking About Men/relationships) / Happy Valentine Day/ Happy Birthday Deal_ordea / See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.