Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians (87707 Views)

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by brandsoncharlie: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you're struggling.

Here are pics of "lazy SA black men" earning an honest living and developing their country by building t
roads, power stations, stadiums and mining the world's deepest mines. Not japaring all over the place and being pests.

How many black SA men have you seen scavenging and being parasites in Nigeria, and then insulting their hosts?

LOL very funny. You're using foremen and technicians to say they're building.
Show us technology and engineering designs they have built to begin with not that thing you can find people doing in their countries.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Broveens42(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2022
When I say Nigerians ain't educated, they say I'm joking.
How would you leak someone's sex video and claim not to be backward? Lol..
I mean from the comments I have read here, nija peeps are only alpha males in talking and not in acting, that's why someone on this forum would doubt the governor's dealing with an old woman instead of fresh babes in bayelsa..lol very laughable! Peeps forgot that human cravings are different and can change.. I have seen someone travel all the way just to have sex because of what he heard about a certain tribe.. lol
Most Nija peeps are just alpha males 'for mouth'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French tried to change their way of reasoning.

Imagine ! What old age at 50 ? What happened to fundamental rights. Is she not entitled to enjoy herself, have a love to trust? Are you a saint ?
Blame the animal that broke the trust of a vulnerable and innocent woman.
You talked as if enjoyment is restricted only to a certain age bracket.

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2022
Nigeria in the news for all the wrong reasons again sad

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by CSTRR: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2022
JealousCobra:

Really?
Yes.

Go to Twitter, and you will see many people with PhD openly advocating for xenophobia.

Now imagine, what their large number of uneducated populace feels.?

Have you heard of operation dudula?
Go and read on it.

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by akwesenana: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

It has nothing to do with that to be fair.

Theee are a lot of Nigerians in US, Canada, Australia e.t.c.

I don't see them crying about Nigerians.
Infact, they are even poaching more Nigerians.

The problem is that these South Africans are xenophobic.
They don't need an excuse to be.

And also their govt always seems to attract the worst of the Nigerian population.
Their selection policy is crap.
The hustlers and the uneducated are the ones that go there.
One blunt of loud for you. cool
They say if you have problem with 10 different people it's time to look within.
If it's only Nigerians that are affected by xenophobia, na different story.

No be for this front page them arrest Yahoo boy for impersonating king Charles?
Na wa for una sef.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Minjim: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

A governor's salary is more than that amount plus all the stealings... the said person won't go to this extent for something he earns roughly in 4hrs illegally and earns in a month legally.. so u see why these claims and all should be investigated properly

I won't put anything past a Nigerian politician.

Trust them at your peril. That woman is no kid. She is high profile. She knows the consequences of false accusation

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AfonjaConehead: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2022
Germi9 coconutHead:

So your empty head actually believe that the Bayelsa state governor is involved in the blackmail?
I never said he was,your coconutHead told you that.
My own is,how the hell did he get involved in this scandal?
I leave that to you and you big coconutHead grin

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
South Africans are very myopic people. instead of blaming the old woman for indulging in a video sex at her age, no wonder the French tried to change their way of reasoning.

What a person does in the privacy of her bedroom is her business besides she has not committed any crime angry

instead of you to condemn the person trying to blackmail her you're here talking rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LadyExcellency: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Show me a picture of a white South African building a road or electricity plant.

Elon Musk
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JaskanFactor: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Nobody in the home of Nigerians ever told them they are ambassador of their people where ever they go. Or ow it ends if you keep shiting where you eat.

Nigerian culture from the shameless parents all the way to their children, is very dangerously overtly materialistic , even when it pretends not to be of this.

What you talk about in leisure , your life could depend on one day. But Mad to hell materialistic Nigerians may think am speaking Spanish.
But dont forget that all the materials you lust and sell each other out for are life and living entities too, but thats probably Russian am speaking.

The world is not such as safe place that you can let your guard down and descend into materialistic abyss without being brought back to your senses eventually in a very harsh way.

This people dont talk about anything but whose richer than who, who got what new toy, and all the women or men they possesses.
I let you know, thats not the kind of discussion, that led to the creation of the realm in which you hold such conference.

And by now that you are held slaves to barbarians, you still dont know what happened to you, so you continue the crimes of your ancestors.

No , you cant get away with i dont give a shit, inside a world that is a womb for nurturing life , it will make you pay the price in as much as care is life. If you dont care. first you go mad into materialistic abyss , thats stage 1.

The first thing you learn about rich people is that they are stingy , cause nobody gets rich with free hand.
So how stingy do you think the rich man who created this world is, if you think you can do whatever you like.
But beware one single worm has a greater mission in life than 1 million men in suits.

Nigerian culture is a disgrace to existence, parents and children not to speak to each other before God decide you no longer need to exist.
Cause God did not create the world for people to talk about materialistic obsessions, even when they are pretending to be serious.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AfonjaConehead: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Ebi2233:

How can a Governor be begging her 7 million
Nobody says he's the one behind the blackmail,what we be saying is,how the hell did he get involved in this scandal?! How the hell did she know his name?!
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Goldmynemaniac: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2022
jazon:

A Yahoo boy must have scammed her that he's governor of a state in Nigeria. And she's fell for it.
South Africans are mumu
Another very likely possibility
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by VawulenceProMax: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2022
When I say death or yahoo boys, idiots like newoffer that is just an upcoming criminal go come smell mouth for my thread
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by AfonjaConehead: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2022
asobo1 it's your basketBrain head that's telling you what only God knows..Mumuske grin:
Clown undecided
That's you are easily scammed. A state governor blackmailing for 7 million naira only.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Starzo: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2022
jumper524:
If southafricans attempt to reactivate xenophobia on Nigerians again, a stiffer and more violent response should be returned back from is. Lazyass humans.
You want to go and fight people in their own country?...back go pain you
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by LadyExcellency: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Kobicove:

What a person does in the privacy of her bedroom is her business besides she has not committed any crime angry

Was she having sex with herself or a married man? She accused a Governor of oil-rich State that can buy her off and her generation of leaking his own sex video.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by ponishah: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2022
HenryTimes:
As if your mother has stopped fffucking.
You guys are fond of changing reality

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Roboto11: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, including all your politicians like this one who's now into extortion. He wanted R300K from this poor lady.

So cry for yourself coz of the type of leaders you have that have turned you into desperation.

If the politician you are referring to is the present governor of Bayelsa, an oil producing state, then it must mean only one thing, you know nothing about Nigeria.

I wonder if Zanele had ever met him in person, a d if her video did not fall into the hands of someone else.

Note:

No Nigerian governor would demand money whatever the case may have been.

Possible she got catfished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by nams77: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2022
akwesenana:

gringrin
I know that feeling bro.
That feeling when some stranger comes into your land and becomes successful after a few years while you have been wretched despite being born and brought up there.
You actually believe that a Governor of an oil producing state will engage in a conversation with an old hoe when fresh babes full Bayelsa?
If you do, I've got an aircraft carrier to sell to you. wink
Take heart bro.
Just focus on yourself and you might be as rich as the Nigerians you so despise.
Bros, tune down the vawulence abeg grin
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Ashirioluwa: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Nobody wants Nigerians—not the Europeans, Americans, Middle East, or even the Africans.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Owologbo(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I see you're struggling.

Here are pics of "lazy SA black men" earning an honest living and developing their country by building t
roads, power stations, stadiums and mining the world's deepest mines. Not japaring all over the place and being pests.

How many black SA men have you seen scavenging and being parasites in Nigeria, and then insulting their hosts?

Were you expecting the employer (the white) to be doing the labourer work? cheesy
WannaHowzit:

I see you're struggling.

Were you expecting the employer (the white) to be doing the labourer work?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Made1414(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

It has nothing to do with that to be fair.

Theee are a lot of Nigerians in US, Canada, Australia e.t.c.

I don't see them crying about Nigerians.
Infact, they are even poaching more Nigerians.

The problem is that these South Africans are xenophobic.
They don't need an excuse to be.

And also their govt always seems to attract the worst of the Nigerian population.
Their selection policy is crap.
The hustlers and the uneducated are the ones that go there.

Your last point and paragraph make a whole lot of sense....

This is what makes Canada great... They have very intensive and rigorous process of approving immigrants.

Other nations, even neighboring ones should start doing this... Let the cultists, criminals, and lowlifes remain here with their useless elected leaders!

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by JealousCobra(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes.

Go to Twitter, and you will see many people with PhD openly advocating for xenophobia.

Now imagine, what their large number of uneducated populace feels.?

Have you heard of operation dudula?
Go and read on it.

Great info!
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2022
Amaggedon:
sexually liberated country shouldn't be complaining about a leaked sex video of their mothers.

The complaint is about extortion.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by observanc1: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2022
Minjim:

What she does with her private life is her biz.

The criminal her is Diri ,who release the video of someone privacy.

I have nude picture that a that a white foreigner sent to me. I won't stoop so low to release it.

It's wickedness
which Diri? U have proof of that? Better mind what you say.

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Osatogbe48: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2022
When does having sex become illegal?

1 Like

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Roboto11: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2022
9gerian:
But have some of the Nigerians been mostly good citizens in SA?

Some Nigerians literally take host countries as fools for having enabling environments that help immigrants to thrive so they quickly abuse all the privileges, and eventually get banned along with other innocent immigrants.

Recent cult activities and robberies that led to the ban in Dubai comes to mind. Abike Dabiri was even labeled a bigot for calling out those who were causing all the major problems. Now other African immigrants are affected because of what some Nigerians do. But we bask and boast that they envy us. Such was possible if filth was attractive to everyone.

India, Thailand, Ghana, Indonesia etc the list keeps growing but we are not allowed to talk about it less we offend those whose people are doing all these damages on an atrocious scale, and with no one allowed to give caution.

The igbos.

I'm never shy to call them our.

Na dem.
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by akwesenana: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2022
nams77:

Bros, tune down the vawulence abeg grin
The guys hate is annoying.
He didn't even try to hide it but specifically said ALL Nigerians in SA are into illicit business.
What the fuūck?

2 Likes

Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by Treadway: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2022
South Africans hate Naija ehn..same Nigerian that stood by you thru apartheid. But I can't blame them really 9ja people are something else. Imagine being despised both within and outside your continent. What a time to be a Nigerian!
Re: Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians by WannaHowzit(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2022
CSTRR:

If they had that level of per capital income, then why are they that xenophobic, crying about how foreigners are taking their jobs?

Nigerians are not xenophobic.

We have millions of foreign nationals in Nigeria.

Sick people.

Yes your foreign people don't commit crimes. Nigerians are known worldwide for being a crime themselves. You ruined your own reputation, don't come crying to me about it.

Fix yourselves instead of having your head in the sand.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.