Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,956 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage (798 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
Guys mehn, we might not be sure of the gal to take home to our mother's but we know the ones that are really dat are under-qualified for marriage. They are :
1,The OVERKILLS; these one is all over town in too much make-up and skimpy clothes. She dey every red carpet event and the clubs feel empty without her on friday nights.
2, The RUNZ GAL;  Her annual salary is N1.5M but but she lives in a well furnished apartment in Maitama or Lekki and drives a high profile tear rubber vehicle. Guys only eat her money and then vamoose!
3,The SPIRO;  This one don tey for house. She don dey enter voice mail and penalty shoot out oooh, so decide to dey use church as cover up. O girl that fasting & prayer no be d issue,where u dey when your mates dey marry?
4,The SPOILT BRAT; Their papa hold small change so she no fit do house work. We know them! High maintenance, no productivity. You can get plenty of gift on your wedding day with her but after dat her papa go free you your and your liability!
5,The DAMAGED GOODS;  Guys don break this one heart taya, so if you talk about love she go just provoke!
6,The NO SEX TILL AFTER MARRIAGE; She makes sense but how come her friends wey soji since are all married before her. She doesn’t seem to understand the fact that guys dey like test engine b4 dem buy the moto?
7,The STALKER; "Sweetie,where are you?" "Who are you with and what are you doing?" "you are always hanging out with the boys"…I no sure say guys like such kinda gal
8,The SEND ME RECHARGE CARD and my BIS will soon expire! Abeg this kinda gals shouldgive themselves a lil brain and allow the guy use his church mind , we don't respect moochers and panhandlers, ok!
9.The FAKE TO THE BONE; Fake hair,fake eye lashes,fake nails,padded bra,6 inch heels,5 layers of make up Weeeetin? Wia the original you come dey naw?
10,The I CAN'T TAKE poo FROM A MAN; This kinda gal self Na your own bad pass. When time reach you go beg 4 the poo, Shebi u don dey near menopause? Dey dia, your papa go soon begin charge you house rent.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage by 190smh: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
message was distributed on Black berry BBM Chat today

nice copy paste cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
yes, saw it today and had a good laff. what else u wanna say, tom boy?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage by 190smh: 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
nothing

Just tat next time reference your source

culled from : blackberry 3310 angry angry

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage by MMM2(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
11. D foools dat think dey know eveything abt pen*s.11. D foools dat think dey know eveything abt pen*s. angry
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage by MrsChima(f): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2011
LMAO@recharge cards being the EPITOME OF WEALTH  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are practically GIVING AWAY blackberries in America and people still SCREAMING recharge cards! lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage by pleep(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2011
6 and 7 i could handle. For number 6 i would like to atleast see it first tho tongue ([size=5pt]to make sure it has no teeth[/size])

number 10 hell naw.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies Under-qualified For Marriage by Mynd44: 3:46am On Aug 24, 2011
Copy paste.

(1) (Reply)

Am Really Confuse! / Call If You Are Interested - I Have Got Romantic Packages For You!!! Hurry Now! / U Can Now Hookup Wit Guys Or Girls Easily On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.