Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup (109125 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by SenecaTheYonger: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Let them Saturate the pussy market and drive the price down to 2k per 2 nut

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by olaolulazio(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yankee101:
Sin is sin
Prostitution is prostitution
what makes it a sin
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Eriokanmi: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Some abi a lot of them.?. Badoo keeps sending me unsolicited mails of girls near me who are on badoo hookup site. Amazingly, one of my neighbours was sent to me. She registered with a coded name on badoo. Each time she passes by, I feel like challenging her but wetin concern me? I've blocked that mail already and I've not been receiving it again.

Nigerian government is busy destroying the future of Nigeria but God won't allow them succeed.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by jamesversion: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hookup make sense, especially for guys that love to count census. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by SlyFoxx4Life: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Who pay this shigidi 500k? Lmao. That guy needs serious flogging.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by wiseone28: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
That's what we want, more spoiled girls, when they are much their price will be going down small small. I implore all girls to tap into the Hookup industry. Pussy makes the world go round
Not good looking but got weight

Puci

7 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by aktolly54(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm not surprised you don't see anything wrong in this cos you're not even in touch with reality.

most Gee go stop yahoo if they see better job(legit) that give good money,not all Gee most guyz go stop and embrace new lifestyle. Going abroad is perfect because if Gee don't pay again, you can do menial job and got a good pay. Same apply to runz girls, if they see good pay, most fit stop and embrace new lifestyle but not all girlz.

Don't judge people, just pray for them and let it go

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Ferdyn: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
What different does it make in a world when guys are not putting efforts to make last a serious relationship. Making a similar innocent lady who allows herself to explore true love to end with series of pretentious unserious guys, who only for a while gets her disappinted, broken and having nothing to show for the lost time, i mean after serially giving them her pu**y for free out of genuine love. So guys, dont judge ...best you stfu or myb

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Unlimitk(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
I can share with you some chats I had with about 5 girls.
They're all into Hook up.
It's normal for nija girls.
share it bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by ugbarreta(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
And our teenage girls that have phones are reading this nonsense here on nairaland. God help my unborn children.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by owobokiri(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Even those from good and relatively wealthy homes..
It's now like a cultural fad!
And the university hostels are the incubating laboratories

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Another self righteous fool

Na your hookup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Resourcesswift: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

That too but what about getting killed? A stranger just calls you up and you feel free to go meet them where you don't know and you people don't see anything wrong in it?

Well, you won't condemn the act because you too are into it.

Why am I even wasting my time.
materialism has finished our girls

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by asahnwaKC: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
The trend is becoming alarming…. No more legit work… they will say it’s stressful but to do hookups not stressful… na wa undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Abokilongthing: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Abeg just allow them enjoy the moment with us I use anything you da serve beg u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Eriokanmi: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
obonujoker:
That's why there's a proliferation of diseases and setbacks to many men
HIV is back with full force. He or she who has ears ,let him/her hear.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by asahnwaKC: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
owobokiri:
Even those from good and relatively wealthy homes..
It's now like a cultural fad!
And the university hostels are the incubating laboratories

Mostly from poor homes….. parents are even expecting take home and putting responsibilities on their daughters

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by PerfectStranger(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Let them Saturate the pussy market and drive the price down to 2k per 2 nut
The higher the availability of supplies, the lower the price grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Op needs to go out there and physically preach to them since their behavior hurts her so much, instead of ranting online on what everybody knows is happening and won't stop anytime soon.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
I swear...
Could you believe two girls came to my shop to buy somethings and they were doing group video call with their other cliques.

Omoh the kind words they were using was raw and they no send.

Words like "Bobo ti Oko(prick) e gun yen, ni lady yen mba mi ja si o" meaning "the lady is fighting me over that bobo(guy) with a long prick."
"Onipe o like me nitori mo ni oyan(bobby) nla" meaning "he said he likes me because I have big br**sts and so on.

Modified with the new words in bold.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by tollyboy5(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm not surprised you don't see anything wrong in this cos you're not even in touch with reality.

What is the reality? Do you want to provide for them if they stop hook up?
Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by RichAbujaGuy: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin grin

Me thinks many in that industry are the main ones that started this whoredom in the nation. Followed by the bbnaija harlots. undecided

Edit:

Òlòtūré Trailer #1 (2019) | EbonyLife Films

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncamD7LvlaE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

What is the reality? Do you want to provide for them if they stop hook up?

I'm ashamed at your response.

What happened to doing legit jobs?

Wait until it hits home, then you'll understand better.

26 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by LEGALSER: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Some girls are now into hookup just because of money they can earn doing an honest job. SMH..

If I talk now, they'll say I should mind my business.

Watch Video: https://fb.watch/gLvQQzdvbc/

Nothing concern me so long as it's their body tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Ebukaboss(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
ThatGirl12:
There is decadence in every aspect of society now, it's not jus women. People are doing the unthinkable for money nowadays

u are right... Maybe if dey die dey will take the monie along

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by kologba: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
That's what we want, more spoiled girls, when they are much their price will be going down small small. I implore all girls to tap into the Hookup industry. Pussy makes the world go round
after that 500k she is a working corpse...na the husband wey go marry am na him carry whala

23 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Newkingy: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Creditalerts:
Our girls are now potential olosho cry cry

Show of shame

Which app be this?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by owobokiri(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
asahnwaKC:

Mostly from poor homes….. parents are even expecting take home and putting responsibilities on their daughters

They want to use the latest iphone, sleep in the best hotel in town and be driven in the best cars..

If you know how deep this has gone, you will encourage the federal government to declare a state of emergency .

They have endless websites and chatrooms where they basically drop their numbers and wait for calls. University students!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
LEGALSER:

Nothing concern me so long as it's their body tongue tongue

You forget it's a small world and one day, she may end up marrying one of your brothers.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by kologba: 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
after that 500k she is a working corpse...na the husband wey go marry am na him carry whala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup by OdefaGirl(f): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na their business......
Guys make una dey advice una sisters na, abi you no fit because you dey do illegit buz?
Advice them, threaten them they would be disowned or something and help them out with a little job ...... Do your job as a brother

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.